Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons located in the ELMIRA HUB - Butler, Auburn, Five Points, Cayuga, Willard, Monterey, Elmira, Southport.

Old 09-12-2019, 08:38 PM

Angry Auburn transfer issues who to call?

Long story short auburn has been a nightmare. I’ve called Albany and Auburn regarding medical issues, transfer issues and get the runaround. They withhold disbursements and lie to me. Today he was told if I call them or Albany again he’ll regret it. I’m just sitting patiently hoping for a miracle, but who do I trust?! I can’t trust anyone in auburn and when I called Albany they told me who to specifically call and what to say when voicing my valid concerns. I did just that and then today was informed I’m “not allowed” to call either anymore. Who can you trust in Albany and what can I possibly do that I haven’t already done??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2019, 04:06 AM

What is it that you are requesting?
Old 09-13-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sunny View Post
What is it that you are requesting?
I think I’m just frustrated and trying to figure out who to call in Albany to ask questions that I can trust. I’m trying to figure out why they’re withholding his checks from me and if they’re allowed to do that. I called Albany with other issues and it seems things are being resolved but only at the request that we remain quiet and I no longer call them or Albany.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:57 PM

Is he attempting to send money home and his disbursements are being held? Is he getting his pinks?
Old 09-13-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sunny View Post
Is he attempting to send money home and his disbursements are being held? Is he getting his pinks?
Yes. He got his pinks then they just held the checks and when he asked about them told him they’re not sending large amounts for anyone right now and then he started sending checks under 100
Old 09-13-2019, 07:16 PM

Just know policy is anything 100 or over has to be reviewed by the Deputy Supt for Security. That makes a few more steps and more time. Frustrating, I know.