Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 10-18-2017, 01:46 PM

Default First visit questions.

I am so happy I finally get to visit my son. I have not been able to hug him in 2 years. Longest 2 years of my life I tell you. Any way he is at Fremont and I'm worried about our first visit. For example I'm just being dropped off for the visit. Do they have lockers that we can use of rent to store the things we are not taking with us our phones for example and purses? I need to call my ride when I'm done with my visit but can only call if I have my phone. So I was hoping that they have lockers to rent so I can store my personal items and such. Other wise I leave my phone with my ride and use a payphone and hopefully they have a payphone that works. Any way does any one know how the visits work? Any tips would be great.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2017, 02:39 PM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,977 Times in 1,742 Posts

Hey there! It's probably easiest to call or email and ask. Explain the situation and see what the options are. I don't see anything about lockers online at all.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdoc/visiting-offender
Quote:
Visiting Phone: (719) 269-5319
Visiting Email: doc_fcf_visiting@state.co.us

Facility Location:
East US Highway 50 & Evans Blvd
Canon City, CO 81215
Hours:
Friday 12 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.

Visiting Notes:
Visits must be scheduled the week of desired visit by calling or emailing. Email must be received from a personal email account ~ not a public account (ie. Public Library) as they cannot be responded to. Reservations will be accepted Monday 8:30 a.m. through NO LATER THAN 9:00 a.m. Thrusday. Appointments will be prioritized by when they are received. Visitors are allowed to visit on Friday/Saturday or Friday/Sunday. Visiting is not allowed on Saturday/Sunday.
Visitor processing will take place from 7 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. on visiting days at the East Canon Complex Visiting Center.

Transportation to FCF will be provided at East Canon Complex Visiting Center. Departures times are as follows:
8:50 AM
9:30 AM
11:50 AM
1:45 PM
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled bus departure for processing.
Offenders are allowed to receive 3 adults and up to 4 children during visits.
xolady (10-18-2017)