Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 06-06-2013, 05:43 PM

Lightbulb Need info about Perryville Prison/Lumley Unit

My fiance was taken to Perryville Prison this morning how do I get her inmate number as soon as possible. What is the mailing address of Lumley Yard? Is there any way to send her a hygiene package while she is in R&A? How do I put money on to her books right away?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2013, 06:14 PM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,839 Times in 10,456 Posts

Hi pookie1928 and welcome to PTO. You've come to the right place for information and support. I've moved your post here to our Arizona - Perryville subforum so that members with the information you seek can assist you. Meanwhile, have a look around the forum. I'm sure you will find it informative. Best of luck to you and yours.

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

Old 06-06-2013, 09:41 PM

you can't do anything untill she gets there and a number. you can get it in a few days on the doc's website www.azcorrections.gov the website gets updated at around 10:30pm every monday, wednesday and friday. you could try calling the doc's central office to get her number. you can't send hygene they have to buy it in R & A then she can get a secure pack later. look on the docs website how to send money, you can send it western union but that cost extra money, you can also just mail a moneyorder, a money order from the post office works best for a few reasons. look at the docs website on how to fill out the money order i think you just make it out to the inmate with their doc number, but look it up to be sure. They can only order once a week, so just mail it before they have to order. you can write as soon as you have her number. all the different yards addresses are also on the docs website. read thru a lot of old posts on here and you will find out a lot of information. nothing has really changed. i visited a lot there and its not really that bad, the inmates don't like it because they are locked up
The Following User Says Thank You to MyGirlCori For This Useful Post:
gonngetthruthis (08-01-2016)