Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
People treat us the way we let them treat us. I don't mean to be harsh and I know not every situation is black & white...but, if you read this thread's first post and now the last one - sometimes we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result when the harsh reality is that we should have more love for ourselves and move on to better people and better situations. Then again....everyone has the right to decide for themselves .
nope you are absolutely right.. he tried to roll my car with us in it and threatened me because he was upset with me.. I should never even let him have another opportunity but because I wanted to give it a real shot I let myself down.. sometimes the fault within ourselves is we want to see the good in the person we love regardless... and I sat and cried last night that yet again.. I let myself down for him...

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (06-11-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019), Sarianna (06-12-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2019, 10:48 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy View Post
NOOOOO! Nooooooooo!
I should have listened to the fear.. and not the heart.. I was doing so good til he called.. I was moving on and being me again.. Ive officially swore off relationships as of yesterday.. id rather be single and do what I want and take care of myself than deal with this crap..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (06-11-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Old 06-11-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPsQueen View Post
I should have listened to the fear.. and not the heart.. I was doing so good til he called.. I was moving on and being me again.. Ive officially swore off relationships as of yesterday.. id rather be single and do what I want and take care of myself than deal with this crap..
Donít feel bad, I did the same thing, I went from Canada to texas for a few days after he screwed me over and I knew I shouldnít have.
Mine did something similar- started yelling at me over NOTHING- then started driving like a psycho and drinking beer in the truck while driving until I started crying.
Good times.
Iím glad I went though, at least we got to see them in their true form with the mask dropped.
* hug* I know exactly how you feel right now and itís awful.
But Iím doing so great now, and you will too.
If you want a free tarot reading pm me- I find they help me xo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 12:53 AM

A stable healthy relationship donít have this kind of drama. Iím not one to judge someone hoping one more chance will change them, lord knows Iíve done it myself. But please donít give him many more you will be wasting time on your life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimimi For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019), Sarianna (06-12-2019), sidewalker (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 07:03 AM
Strength Keeps Me Going

Remember when you said from your first post that "I GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" When you mention that it's the strength that you had within you, that you knew you wasn't going to put up with no man that disrespect/mistreat you! That you could do better by your dam self!!!!!!!

I know sometimes we want to give a man the benefit of the doubt. Hold on to some hope that they'll straighten up and see the damn light! But some just aren't going to do that at all. Never feel bad for holding on to some hope! All you can do is see this as one huge lesson. Dust yourself off and continue to move forward with your life now. Because now you know that he doesn't deserve you anymore. Sometimes we can't follow whats in our heart and we should go with what our mind is really telling us. I know somewhere deep within you that you was tugging at the both but ended up going with your heart instead. This had to really open your eyes more to realize none of this isn't worth it and it's unhealthy. Sometimes we'll risk it to see if it is worthy and once we see it isn't we'll never risk anymore. It's not healthy at all and it's not worthy of risking. So don't you EVER feel bad for it. What he did would come back and destroy him karma always find a way of doing it. He couldn't take your crown before and he's not going to take your crown now. Hold your head up queen. Your strong for one because the way your seeing it for what it is now and moving on with your life. Not just sweeping it under some rug and dealing with it. Your getting the hell out of this BS and toxic situation. Live your life and take your lesson as a truly learned one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 10:52 AM

Stay strong! Dont allow him to come back EVER!!! He showed you exactly what you needed to see, and that shouldve been it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3_thehardway For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 11:48 AM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keywii View Post
Remember when you said from your first post that "I GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" When you mention that it's the strength that you had within you, that you knew you wasn't going to put up with no man that disrespect/mistreat you! That you could do better by your dam self!!!!!!!

I know sometimes we want to give a man the benefit of the doubt. Hold on to some hope that they'll straighten up and see the damn light! But some just aren't going to do that at all. Never feel bad for holding on to some hope! All you can do is see this as one huge lesson. Dust yourself off and continue to move forward with your life now. Because now you know that he doesn't deserve you anymore. Sometimes we can't follow whats in our heart and we should go with what our mind is really telling us. I know somewhere deep within you that you was tugging at the both but ended up going with your heart instead. This had to really open your eyes more to realize none of this isn't worth it and it's unhealthy. Sometimes we'll risk it to see if it is worthy and once we see it isn't we'll never risk anymore. It's not healthy at all and it's not worthy of risking. So don't you EVER feel bad for it. What he did would come back and destroy him karma always find a way of doing it. He couldn't take your crown before and he's not going to take your crown now. Hold your head up queen. Your strong for one because the way your seeing it for what it is now and moving on with your life. Not just sweeping it under some rug and dealing with it. Your getting the hell out of this BS and toxic situation. Live your life and take your lesson as a truly learned one.
I definitely am. his disrespect towards me has been very clear and seen. he wont be able to see the hurt he has caused me anymore.. I told my friends the glow up and bounce back is about to be real af.. and I mean that.. the new me doesn't deserve what its been through by the old me..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
Kimimi (06-12-2019), Sarianna (06-15-2019), sidewalker (06-13-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 12:13 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
People treat us the way we let them treat us. I don't mean to be harsh and I know not every situation is black & white...but, if you read this thread's first post and now the last one - sometimes we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result when the harsh reality is that we should have more love for ourselves and move on to better people and better situations. Then again....everyone has the right to decide for themselves .
Amen sista. Perfectly said. Was thinking the same thing...

ďIíd like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.Ē

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (07-05-2019), Sarianna (06-15-2019)
Old 07-04-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:

h and I feel stupid and ashamed that I let him in and I believed his lies.. he admitted everything and is trying to take it back to save face..

I feel so low as a person but in time itll be ok..

Hola, chica. I just pm u but the abridge version, (shorter version)tonight in this post is this: You're going to be ok, because not only you got you,pero(but) GOD GOT YOU first and foremost! he only has those who are "good people period." Some men say it thinkin they will be still "blessed" as god dont like ugly period and your ex no good POS dude, will get his dose of #badkarma all in time, so do not pick up the fone, however:
-
if you're going to even though it is for now blocked, just let em have it...(as you already have)then remember, GOD GOT YOU and you are going to be just fine. Better off. This is a huge relief for you, you seriously have, before he get out, dodged such a HUGE bullet chica, (even if you're NOT) able to see or feel it yet.NEVER let a dude unstable, dangerous, pathetic disrespect lifestyle "bring you to the point of saying i feel low, right now." DON'T say "I FEEL LOW."
-
Don't chica... NO...((( HE WANT YOU JUST LIKE THAT AS SICK N TWISTED NARCISSISTIC AZZHOLE that he is))) He want you to feel all sad and miserable and "low" as a person." DON'T LET HIM BREAK YOU...
. You're 1 great woman. BEST he has ever had, i bet. He knew it, but, yet, deep down but too STUPID and selfish to "care."Later for his azz. .He will NOT be blessed chica and this is why he now "calling like LOCA." HE LOST. Not you. #remember that. HE LOST... NOT YOU... You're "gaining" more than you're able to imagine, and in time, when the tears have been dried,the anger has subside, et.al., you're going to realize, "WTF was i doing?" You will 1 day laugh at it all, look back and realize your worth again with a smile and TAKE FULL CONTROL, FULL CHARGE of your "good life, for which is right in front of you, realizing you did not allow some BROKE AZZ FOOL, ignorant Son of a biiiitch, BREAK you, and find yourself on the right path, and smile @ dodging a bullet, for sure... It will happen chica. He is a man-boy...
-
Think about it this way chica:

He has nothing goin' for him, in contrast to what you have going for you, (Remember that)day and night. What does he "truly have?"NADA... NOTHING... You're BETTER than that! DON'T let this ignorant fool break you. I never let a man ever see again for a long time, he has hurt me, and i am striving to not let mi self be hurt ever again by a dude, who has nothing at all, GOOD in life, (except when he has me) and i work hard at sustaining this proper positive mindset, so i am doing great in life, even if it happen so i am going to be fine, (he will not be though.) You did EVERYTHING right,chica, so trust me, he will not be blessed, at all, while GOD shall bless you, stay strong alright?

-Remember, your worth.
-Many women i've counseled/spoken to etc.al., as a "positive life-mentor - coach" sadly have lost themselves" in a "man."
-
I tell em, to not ever feel they are so "down and out" they feel stupid,or a loser,or they just feel so ignorant, foolish,because they are not."
He is going to regret it.He already is.I always used to take great comfort in it knowing that." (2 D.V. bad relations,and neither 1 is doing better w/out me and 1 ex who got out over a year ago,is not doing well/better without me) i smile at all of that, as i know MI WORTH and i know WHO i am and i love it."
-
-I do not sit + be sad at all when this in the past happen to me or similar to this, nope. No tears. I knew what i was worth, and i understood mi self, through studying mi self, mi past and through self-awareness of who i am and who GOD intended on me being, and i realize, i deserve better so i was NOT going to feel sorry for mi self and i was never again going to "waste mi tears on a fool."

I just keep succeeding, praise the lord, and living nicely while doing well. I keep busy, stay busy, building biz, to going to mi church, praying and staying strong and mi school work,studies and mi daughters, and just always remember throughout its HIS loss.
-
It is his loss...
-
I was always fine afterward, because i always 'remembered who i was in life, chica.Never have i let a man get me so low to say,"I feel so low." I knew the man would probably "want me feelin this way" and i knew i was not goin' to give him that."I knew holding mi head up high, was better. You're to keep livin' good. #LiveBETTER #DoBetter and know better.
-
He is going to regret losing the most loyal, the most REALEST 1 he ever had in vida and that is YOU, chica." So, at least get relief from knowing' that and know he is goin' to always "want u." Take joy in that, while you're moving on to greener pastures, and i have no doubt GOD is going to bless u, when it is right with Mr.Right. Til then, keep a friend,meet a few sure, online or off and do not rush anything. Let him miss u, Let em want u, while you do u, and smile while realizing "he was not worth it and GOD is showin' u while you're still able to be rid of all bad he has brought into ur world so you can finally make ROOM (eventually)for what GOOD is yet to come!
Hugs -n- blessings for you this week...#keep ya head up. It will be ok.I just pm you, some more chica. " #STRONG-SMART-REAL-WOMEN ALWAYS SURVIVE and "DO BETTER."
#RealMenDontHurtNorDeceive.

Lead with your "mind" and not your heart."
Let no one hold you back from being happy.

Life is too short to "settle for anything less."

#Strength is Power. #KnowyourWorth

#taas (there are ALWAYS signs.)Don't ignore them.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 07-04-2019 at 03:53 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (07-05-2019), missingdee (07-05-2019), MPsQueen (07-05-2019)
Old 07-05-2019, 03:25 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.rare.love View Post

Hola, chica. I just pm u but the abridge version, (shorter version)tonight in this post is this: You're going to be ok, because not only you got you,pero(but) GOD GOT YOU first and foremost! he only has those who are "good people period." Some men say it thinkin they will be still "blessed" as god dont like ugly period and your ex no good POS dude, will get his dose of #badkarma all in time, so do not pick up the fone, however:
-
if you're going to even though it is for now blocked, just let em have it...(as you already have)then remember, GOD GOT YOU and you are going to be just fine. Better off. This is a huge relief for you, you seriously have, before he get out, dodged such a HUGE bullet chica, (even if you're NOT) able to see or feel it yet.NEVER let a dude unstable, dangerous, pathetic disrespect lifestyle "bring you to the point of saying i feel low, right now." DON'T say "I FEEL LOW."
-
Don't chica... NO...((( HE WANT YOU JUST LIKE THAT AS SICK N TWISTED NARCISSISTIC AZZHOLE that he is))) He want you to feel all sad and miserable and "low" as a person." DON'T LET HIM BREAK YOU...
. You're 1 great woman. BEST he has ever had, i bet. He knew it, but, yet, deep down but too STUPID and selfish to "care."Later for his azz. .He will NOT be blessed chica and this is why he now "calling like LOCA." HE LOST. Not you. #remember that. HE LOST... NOT YOU... You're "gaining" more than you're able to imagine, and in time, when the tears have been dried,the anger has subside, et.al., you're going to realize, "WTF was i doing?" You will 1 day laugh at it all, look back and realize your worth again with a smile and TAKE FULL CONTROL, FULL CHARGE of your "good life, for which is right in front of you, realizing you did not allow some BROKE AZZ FOOL, ignorant Son of a biiiitch, BREAK you, and find yourself on the right path, and smile @ dodging a bullet, for sure... It will happen chica. He is a man-boy...
-
Think about it this way chica:

He has nothing goin' for him, in contrast to what you have going for you, (Remember that)day and night. What does he "truly have?"NADA... NOTHING... You're BETTER than that! DON'T let this ignorant fool break you. I never let a man ever see again for a long time, he has hurt me, and i am striving to not let mi self be hurt ever again by a dude, who has nothing at all, GOOD in life, (except when he has me) and i work hard at sustaining this proper positive mindset, so i am doing great in life, even if it happen so i am going to be fine, (he will not be though.) You did EVERYTHING right,chica, so trust me, he will not be blessed, at all, while GOD shall bless you, stay strong alright?

-Remember, your worth.
-Many women i've counseled/spoken to etc.al., as a "positive life-mentor - coach" sadly have lost themselves" in a "man."
-
I tell em, to not ever feel they are so "down and out" they feel stupid,or a loser,or they just feel so ignorant, foolish,because they are not."
He is going to regret it.He already is.I always used to take great comfort in it knowing that." (2 D.V. bad relations,and neither 1 is doing better w/out me and 1 ex who got out over a year ago,is not doing well/better without me) i smile at all of that, as i know MI WORTH and i know WHO i am and i love it."
-
-I do not sit + be sad at all when this in the past happen to me or similar to this, nope. No tears. I knew what i was worth, and i understood mi self, through studying mi self, mi past and through self-awareness of who i am and who GOD intended on me being, and i realize, i deserve better so i was NOT going to feel sorry for mi self and i was never again going to "waste mi tears on a fool."

I just keep succeeding, praise the lord, and living nicely while doing well. I keep busy, stay busy, building biz, to going to mi church, praying and staying strong and mi school work,studies and mi daughters, and just always remember throughout its HIS loss.
-
It is his loss...
-
I was always fine afterward, because i always 'remembered who i was in life, chica.Never have i let a man get me so low to say,"I feel so low." I knew the man would probably "want me feelin this way" and i knew i was not goin' to give him that."I knew holding mi head up high, was better. You're to keep livin' good. #LiveBETTER #DoBetter and know better.
-
He is going to regret losing the most loyal, the most REALEST 1 he ever had in vida and that is YOU, chica." So, at least get relief from knowing' that and know he is goin' to always "want u." Take joy in that, while you're moving on to greener pastures, and i have no doubt GOD is going to bless u, when it is right with Mr.Right. Til then, keep a friend,meet a few sure, online or off and do not rush anything. Let him miss u, Let em want u, while you do u, and smile while realizing "he was not worth it and GOD is showin' u while you're still able to be rid of all bad he has brought into ur world so you can finally make ROOM (eventually)for what GOOD is yet to come!
Hugs -n- blessings for you this week...#keep ya head up. It will be ok.I just pm you, some more chica. " #STRONG-SMART-REAL-WOMEN ALWAYS SURVIVE and "DO BETTER."
#RealMenDontHurtNorDeceive.
I definitely needed to hear this.. he is still trying to make me feel guilty because I kicked him out and everything.. ive got to the point I just dont care.. he is miserable and wants me to feel that way too so I come crawling back and its not gonna happen. thank you so much for your kind words and support. today has been one of the hardest because of a text a mutual friend of ours sent me that hes sick.. and clearly he is telling her what to say.. just based on whats being said..

The Following User Says Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
missingdee (07-05-2019)
Old 07-05-2019, 03:50 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,294 Posts

Quote:
I definitely needed to hear this.. he is still trying to make me feel guilty because I kicked him out and everything.. ive got to the point I just dont care.. he is miserable and wants me to feel that way too so I come crawling back and its not gonna happen. thank you so much for your kind words and support. today has been one of the hardest because of a text a mutual friend of ours sent me that hes sick.. and clearly he is telling her what to say.. just based on whats being said..

Hold strong, Jae. It sounds like a manipulation tactic on his part, but you know what, even if he is sick? He is not your problem. Keep being strong and focusing on yourself. You got this.

-Eric

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
-Thomas Jefferson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (07-05-2019), MPsQueen (07-08-2019)
Old 07-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Strength Keeps Me Going

Quote:
he is still trying to make me feel guilty because I kicked him out and everything.. ive got to the point I just dont care.. he is miserable and wants me to feel that way too so I come crawling back and its not gonna happen. thank you so much for your kind words and support. today has been one of the hardest because of a text a mutual friend of ours sent me that hes sick.. and clearly he is telling her what to say.. just based on whats being said..
You have no reason to feel guilty about anything you did towards him. If he wasn't acting like a F-boy! This wouldn't be his reality at all right now...if anyone has guilt it's him! He needs to be very, very miserable by his dam self. You'll never be miserable like him, you living your best life!! Sad he has to fall to manipulating the mutual friend so he can attempt to get you to feel bad for him. Like that's going to happen you know his ways to not fall for his BS! He's not going to give up until he gets you to run back to him. Good luck with that one! Continue to keep doing you Queen. Live your best life and continue to be happy/single. Hold your head up!
The Following User Says Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (07-08-2019)