Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 05-27-2018, 12:55 AM
Married May 27, 2017!

Default Visiting Bent County Correctional Facility

If anyone has ever visited someone in Bent County Correctional Facility, can you answer a couple of questions for me?

1) are bras with underwire allowed? The prison my husband was at previously allowed it.

2) Does Bent County get bent out of shape about skinny jeans? They ARE jeans, not jeggings or leggings. I just ordered a new pair (tried on in store but the same promo wasn't up) thinking that he'd be going back to CMRC and they're fine by CMRC's standards, but this is a different place. I'm just wondering if I should maybe size up? It's hard to find jeans that actually fit my butt and thighs because I'm apple shaped. Usually if it fits my waist it's too big on my butt and thighs. I'm afraid if I size up they'll be really saggy. But I can exchange for a size up if I have to.