Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-30-2018, 02:25 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 8,414 Times in 3,611 Posts
Default GTL messenger app lost facility to send prepaid credits

Does anyone else use the GTL app for i phone I seem to have lost the facility to send prepaid reply credits with messages.
It used to be there now its gone , it happened after the last update.
I have just logged on my laptop and it let me send them. I am guessing its an app issue but wondering if its just me.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
Does anyone else use the GTL app for i phone I seem to have lost the facility to send prepaid reply credits with messages.
I have just logged on my laptop and it let me send them. I am guessing its an app issue but wondering if its just me.
I hate the mobile app. I use the desktop app because I always have problems with mobile app.

Old 05-31-2018, 04:39 AM

Quote:
I had the same issue, it's so annoying. The app has just updated though (like you said) so maybe they'll sort it again with another update?
The Following User Says Thank You to genrecore For This Useful Post:
maytayah (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrecore View Post
I had the same issue, it's so annoying. The app has just updated though (like you said) so maybe they'll sort it again with another update?

Itís very annoying the option to send message credits has just gone. You can still do it if you log into your Gtl account through a computer. Letís hope they sort it out soon. I went on the computer and sent my loved one loads of credits to tide us over.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
nancyginnm (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Itís very annoying the option to send message credits has just gone. You can still do it if you log into your Gtl account through a computer. Letís hope they sort it out soon. I went on the computer and sent my loved one loads of credits to tide us over.
I go to the GTL website using my phone to add phone time or when I am having problems with the app. It's much easier.

Old 05-31-2018, 12:42 PM

I've an android phone and the app still allows you to send credits so I'd say it's just the Apple app. Hopefully they fix the bug or update again soon. I'd send a message or provide feedback in iTunes to let them know. X
Old 05-31-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledarkone View Post
I've an android phone and the app still allows you to send credits so I'd say it's just the Apple app. Hopefully they fix the bug or update again soon. I'd send a message or provide feedback in iTunes to let them know. X
I have sent them a message and I am sure they will fix it soon as its going to lose them money.
Your heading off to Colorado soon ,I bet you excited already?

Old 05-31-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I have sent them a message and I am sure they will fix it soon as its going to lose them money.
Your heading off to Colorado soon ,I bet you excited already?
Heading in 12 days....not that I'm counting hahaha super excited! :-D
The Following User Says Thank You to littledarkone For This Useful Post:
maytayah (05-31-2018)