Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:22 PM

Default Just got my Assignment- Prison Sheridan Camp

Well the wait is over... I have about 17 days before I surrender for my 24 month sentence. I have the recommendation of RDAP from the judge and in my PSR. Hoping my short sentence doesn't prevent me from entering the program.

All in all just looking forward to walking in so I can walk out one day.

Any recent and current insight to Camp Sheridan, the RDAP program there, waiting time etc, general camp life is GREATLY appreciated.!

Also insight on preparing my wife on the best ways for phone calls etc would be helpful. We are thinking of changing my cell phone number to a local number. Since I will be leaving it at home and the account is in her name we thought this would be a good way to keep cost down and only use local minutes.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2018, 09:20 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,512 Times in 11,933 Posts

That is definitely an approved way to make local calls in a bop owned prison. Be sure the number you get has both the area code, and a prefix that is a local call from Sheridan. It will cost you 6 cents/min instead of the 21 cents/min long distance rate. With 94 days of good time, your sentence will be 21 months, not 24. If you are sent to a half way house or to home confinement, that will further reduce your time in the camp.

If you do get accepted to RDAP with that short of a sentence, I'll be surprised.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:15 PM

My fiancť ss to camp Sheridan in March. I just went to visit him this weekend. The camp itself looks like a school and there’s no fence around the camp area. No need to change your number, I use the app Google Voice and chose a number that is a local area code which basically when you call the local number, it will go directly to the phone. That’s definitely help save a few cents. Also, you can email your wife using CorrLinks. It takes about two hours for email to be receive but tell her to download the app so it’s easier for her to read and reply to your email. Overall, the camp is very diverse and seem like everyone there just want to do their time and go home. But the people who work there like the case manager and conselor are not the best people. DM me if you have any questions!
Old 05-23-2018, 10:47 PM
Site Moderator

Donation Award 

The problem with google voice and any other "call forwarding" plans is that they are not allowed by the bop in any of their prisons. Some folks have posted that they use GV and never had a problem, but I saw a number of inmates who lost all phone privileges for many months when they were caught calling a phone number that was then forwarded. That's why changing your phone number is allowed, the phone that is called is the one that is answered.

Last edited by fbopnomore; 05-24-2018 at 07:20 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
joybubby (06-10-2018), sidewalker (06-14-2018), xolady (06-13-2018)
Old 05-26-2018, 08:39 PM

I was at Sheridan last year (2016) and can give you some pointers. PM me and we can exchange numbers.

With 24 months...decent chance at RDAP, but that is too short to get a full year off. With 24 months, you may get 3 months off (24-3 good time = 21; minus 4 months HWH - 3 months off for program gives you just over a year inside, which goes quick). These numbers are what I saw when I was there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ttexrbomb For This Useful Post:
Azjg1999 (05-28-2018), fbopnomore (05-26-2018), Willstickbyher (07-02-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 08:09 AM

Default Sheridan

Hey guys,

I will be self surrending to Sheridan Camp as well. My self surrender date is July 3,2018. I would love to get info on what to expect. I have a wife and kids as well. Any info will help. I was sentenced to 15 months.

Last edited by Jamesentzminger; 06-08-2018 at 08:12 AM..
Old 06-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Site Moderator

Donation Award 

Welcome to Prison Talk and to the federal forums. Sheridan is the closest prison to your home, so that is a good thing. There is much information already posted here about what to expect from your first time in federal prison. After reading, be sure to ask any questions that you still have.

Two things are already in your favor. You are assigned to a minimum security camp, which is the best situation available in the bop. You are also allowed to self surrender, which even lowers your custody score and lets you avoid the absolutely worst part of any federal prison sentence, being transported all over the country, in chains, by the US Marshals.

Here is the link to the bop's Sheridan web page,
https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/she/

and the camp's inmate A&O handbook, which contains your rules.
https://www.bop.gov/locations/instit...aohandbook.pdf

and the 20 page Prison Talk forum about Sheridan. The conditions and rules for the medium security FCI are totally different from what you will find at the camp, so be sure not to confuse camp posts with those about the FCI.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...548907&page=20
Old 06-08-2018, 08:53 PM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 629 Posts

I think this is about the 4th or 5th time I've type this in the last few months, but my husband is also at a Federal Prison Camp and we too use Google Voice as do many of the campers there.

In the almost year I've been on here, I have yet to see anyone have an issue with google voice at a camp. I can't speak for people in low for medium or other facilities as I haven't really paid attention. I think some of the information is outdated by former inmates who have been out of the system too long and things are constantly changing as the prisons try to keep up with technology but can't.

When you get to the camp, make sure you have a list of phone numbers, addresses and email. My husband showed up with the list as well as sent them to himself just in case they didn't let him physically bring them in (they did). This helped because you need the addresses and phone number for each person when you add them to your email list. My husband has called the google voice, my regular cell and my home phone when he hasn't been able to reach me. Absolutely no problems.

People are pretty harmless at the camps. They're either there for white collar or drug offenses, with the majority being the latter.

While my husband is not at Sheridan, if you have (or your wives) have any questions, I'm happy to discuss what it is like as a spouse on the outside. My husband has also received a relatively short sentence. 18 months, and will be out after serving just under 14 months for a white collar crime and he was recommended for home confinement. He is almost at the halfway point. He has a routine, keeps very busy, and is happy to have gotten by without any major incidents.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchalk1 View Post
I think this is about the 4th or 5th time I've type this in the last few months, but my husband is also at a Federal Prison Camp and we too use Google Voice as do many of the campers there.

In the almost year I've been on here, I have yet to see anyone have an issue with google voice at a camp. I can't speak for people in low for medium or other facilities as I haven't really paid attention. I think some of the information is outdated by former inmates who have been out of the system too long and things are constantly changing as the prisons try to keep up with technology but can't.

When you get to the camp, make sure you have a list of phone numbers, addresses and email. My husband showed up with the list as well as sent them to himself just in case they didn't let him physically bring them in (they did). This helped because you need the addresses and phone number for each person when you add them to your email list. My husband has called the google voice, my regular cell and my home phone when he hasn't been able to reach me. Absolutely no problems.

People are pretty harmless at the camps. They're either there for white collar or drug offenses, with the majority being the latter.

While my husband is not at Sheridan, if you have (or your wives) have any questions, I'm happy to discuss what it is like as a spouse on the outside. My husband has also received a relatively short sentence. 18 months, and will be out after serving just under 14 months for a white collar crime and he was recommended for home confinement. He is almost at the halfway point. He has a routine, keeps very busy, and is happy to have gotten by without any major incidents.

Thank you so much for responding. My wife has thought about changing my phone number to a local number so it’s cheaper. It would be awesome if you can give some advice to my wife. I know she was so many questions and is very upset of me leaving. I am also going in for a white color crime. So is your husband going to a half way house or will he be doing home confinement?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesentzminger View Post
Thank you so much for responding. My wife has thought about changing my phone number to a local number so itís cheaper. It would be awesome if you can give some advice to my wife. I know she was so many questions and is very upset of me leaving. I am also going in for a white color crime. So is your husband going to a half way house or will he be doing home confinement?
He was recommended for Home Confinement but he hasnít heard yet if it was approved (BOP is as slow as molasses) but weíre good about doing our research and Iíve talked to someone that recently left his camp and was in the HWH here for 6 weeks. This guyís sentence requires him to be on HWH time, ours does not, but there is some question on whether or. It Chicago requires everyone come to the HWH for 2 weeks no matter what. And in that 2 weeks they donít let you leave for anything other than small errands. Itís not in a good neighborhood so if he does get approved for the HC but has to go to HWH for 2 weeks, heíll go and suck it up. Iíll drop him off and then pick him up to bring him home after the two weeks. Itíll be the middle of February which will be awful weather wise and traffic then but is what it is. His Supervised Release time then begins at the end of March, of course just when Iíll be going on a Senior Spring Break trip with my twin daughters. So my husband will get his true freedom from everything HWH or HC when I am on vacation. I can only imagine the party he will have here!! Lol! I guess he will have earned it.

Please feel free to message me your wives questions as well as yours. Trust me when I say our research was and still is on overdrive. I communicated on here with a guy that went to another facility in Ohio and he emails me from there and although his facility is between and low and a camp, it is uncanny how similar things are between where my husband is and he is. Also white collar with a somewhat short sentence. Things you just would not expect to see and canít believe that go on and just how to stay out of it. Do the time and get out of there and move on. Key is do not try to work the system. Keep busy. You quickly learn who the ďgoodĒ guys are and after a couple months you get your routine going. When do you SS?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:44 PM

Default Sheridan camp

I went through all the pages on the Sheridan post. Most of the responses are a few years old. I would assume a lot of things have changed since a lot of the post are old. I guess I read on other post to wear an all white shirt and white boxer and they will allow me to wear them instead of picking through a box of old big shirts. Does the camp have a weight room? How many people are assigned to each room? How long will it take for me to call my wife?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchalk1 View Post
He was recommended for Home Confinement but he hasn’t heard yet if it was approved (BOP is as slow as molasses) but we’re good about doing our research and I’ve talked to someone that recently left his camp and was in the HWH here for 6 weeks. This guy’s sentence requires him to be on HWH time, ours does not, but there is some question on whether or. It Chicago requires everyone come to the HWH for 2 weeks no matter what. And in that 2 weeks they don’t let you leave for anything other than small errands. It’s not in a good neighborhood so if he does get approved for the HC but has to go to HWH for 2 weeks, he’ll go and suck it up. I’ll drop him off and then pick him up to bring him home after the two weeks. It’ll be the middle of February which will be awful weather wise and traffic then but is what it is. His Supervised Release time then begins at the end of March, of course just when I’ll be going on a Senior Spring Break trip with my twin daughters. So my husband will get his true freedom from everything HWH or HC when I am on vacation. I can only imagine the party he will have here!! Lol! I guess he will have earned it.

Please feel free to message me your wives questions as well as yours. Trust me when I say our research was and still is on overdrive. I communicated on here with a guy that went to another facility in Ohio and he emails me from there and although his facility is between and low and a camp, it is uncanny how similar things are between where my husband is and he is. Also white collar with a somewhat short sentence. Things you just would not expect to see and can’t believe that go on and just how to stay out of it. Do the time and get out of there and move on. Key is do not try to work the system. Keep busy. You quickly learn who the “good” guys are and after a couple months you get your routine going. When do you SS?
I plan on sticking to myself most of time. If I meet good guys at the camp that will be awesome, but for the most part I will make sure I am following the rules and staying out of everything. My main focus is to come home as soon as I can to be with my wife and kids. I self surrender on July 3. I’m hoping they put me in the camp right away. But I can’t predict what will happen. Hopefully a bed is ready for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamesentzminger For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-09-2018)
Old 06-09-2018, 07:45 AM
Site Moderator

Donation Award 

This information comes from the current FPC Sheridan minimum security camp's A&O rulebook, so apparently the truphone rules (for all bop prisons, including camps) haven't changed since I was released.

Summary of Current Prohibited Telephone Activity
When using the Inmate Telephone System, you must not engage in the following activities or you will be subject to disciplinary action:

Making a 3-way telephone call.

Making a call that is forwarded to another telephone number, regardless of whether that telephone number is on your approved telephone list.

4. The following sanctions or more severe sanctions will be considered for telephone abuse:

1st offense: loss of telephone privileges for 6 to 18 months
2nd offense: loss of telephone privileges for 18 to 36 months
Repetitive violations will be met with increased sanctions.

5. If you receive an incident report and loss of telephone privileges for abuse of telephones, your unit team may recommend to the Warden additional telephone restriction pursuant to 28 CFR ß540.100 after the UDC/DHO sanction has expired. This classification could result in you being limited to one telephone call per month. If so classified, you will receive written notice from the Warden and instructions on appeal rights.

Last edited by fbopnomore; 06-09-2018 at 07:47 AM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
joybubby (06-26-2018), safran (06-09-2018), sidewalker (06-14-2018), Taliba00 (06-09-2018)
Old 06-09-2018, 10:49 AM

I would personally never take the risk on Google Voice. There is no reasoning with the BOP, it's like quicksand if you fall into the proverbial (and literal) hole. People in camps suddenly find themselves getting transferred to Lows, or worse, over a write-up. It can set a lot of bad things in motion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taliba00 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-09-2018), joybubby (06-26-2018), safran (06-09-2018), sidewalker (06-14-2018), xolady (06-13-2018)
Old 06-09-2018, 07:47 PM

I will not be using google to make calls. I’m changing my phone number to a local number. If anyone knows the answers to the questions I asked above I would greatly appreciate it. PM me or I can give you my number.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jamesentzminger For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-10-2018), sidewalker (06-14-2018), xolady (06-13-2018)
Old 06-09-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesentzminger View Post
I will not be using google to make calls. Iím changing my phone number to a local number. If anyone knows the answers to the questions I asked above I would greatly appreciate it. PM me or I can give you my number.
One main difference between where my husband is and where youíre going is that he is at a stand alone camp that is not connected to a low. In doing our research in picking a place to go that was vital in having his lawyer ask the judge only for recommendations of free standing camps, so his two preferences were both that type. The judge can only make a recommendation and the BoP does the assigning but fortunately we did get his first choice. That was huge because he has talked to many people at his camp that have moved around or transferred from a camp that had a low and all have said this place is way better. Only one person has had any phone issue where he is at and he didnít get out in the SHU or moved or anything like that and it wasnít for using google voice either. If your cell phone is changed itís a non issue but you can also figure it out once you report. As for keeping to yourself itís not as easy as you think. That would be my husbandís preference as well but guys who solely keep to themselves also have a rep of being standoffish and people think they act like theyíre too good for the others. My husband is more of a loner so that is why he preferred to be by himself but he has made due with fitting in where he needs to, while finding plenty of time to be alone to read, although he has trouble finding quiet places because so many guys just want to talk!! In 6 months trouble has not found him other than getting something stolen, although I think he was targeted.

As for your wife, she can make an account on here and message me any questions. I do not wear jewelry in to visit him and while I donít dress sloppily, I donít dress in anything fancy. Iíve noticed as my husband has that a lot of people are nosy, ask a lot of questions, both of him and me and make presumptions. Better if they donít know your financial situation one way or the other so you cannot be taken advantage of inside. I have to fly to see my husband and if I visit what some guys view as ďtoo oftenĒ they get very high schoolish, gossipy and jealous. So be aware of that. There is a lot of pettiness.

Own up to your crime as that helps but of course there are the guys who are ďinnocentĒ and/or suing everyone and their brother.

There will be illegal activity going on like youíve never seen before, especially being a white collar criminal. A CO last week even said to my husband that he couldnít believe how naive he is about something. Knowing my husband, I can! His crime wasnít one of theft, but was just something stupid he did in 2006 helping a client. Itís hard to think like a criminal but thatís what he is and I have to remind him of that. Many guys you will see definitely donít belong there, yet many do. Drug guys arenít really getting the help they need and many are still doing them while in prison. Itís a joke.

Anyway you too can pm me any questions. Make sure you have all of your estate documents in order especially your POA. Iíve used it numerous times. Also make sure your wife has all your tax return information that she will need for preparing them in 2018 and knows how to take you off of health insurance as Iíve heard others have had difficulty with that. I left my husband on car insurance while heís gone because I didnít want a problem getting him back on when he comes back or have it hurt his record. I have not had any trouble with bank accounts or credit cards including opening new credit cards in his name with the exception of one of his brokerages closing his iRA accounts before he left. I have since been able to open new brokerage accounts for him at both Maeritrade and Vanguard without issue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-10-2018), LJEJ1005 (06-25-2018), sidewalker (06-14-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,378 Times in 4,637 Posts

Your wife should obtain a cell phone number for McMinnville and that will have an area code and prefix local to Sheridan Camp or FCI. Then 300 minutes per month will cost $19 instead of $69.00 to call somewhere farther away. Really, nothing much has changed at the camp or FCI over the years except more restrictions on some things like visitation at the FCI.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zelda50 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-13-2018), sidewalker (06-14-2018), xolady (06-13-2018)
Old 06-13-2018, 07:41 PM

McMinnville will still be 503 area code right? When you say prefix what do you mean by that? I thought if the number was the same area code it would be the cheaper rate. How much money do you think I should put on my books when I first get in? Should I buy everything I need all at once or wait and buy things slowly? I also want to be able to email my wife and kids. How do you email in prison. Do I have to buy something or do they have a computer I can use. My wife said something about a jpay player. Does Sheridan offer this service? What items would you say is a must to buy?

Last edited by Jamesentzminger; 06-13-2018 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Site Moderator

Donation Award 

The local numbers depend on the available phone service there. Many times you need not only the area code, but also the first 3 numbers for it to be a "local" call. Since you will be in a minimum security camp, you shouldn't have to worry as much about things like theft or extortion, so buy what you want in one or two trips to the commissary. Here is the Sheridan commissary list.
https://www.bop.gov/locations/instit...E_CommList.pdf

and the A&O inmate rule book.

You will need either a radio or an MP3 player with a FM radio band (one or the other, not both) to hear the audio on the TVs, a lock for your locker and a set of athletic clothes & shoes. The monthly spending limit is $320.00, but after your initial purchases you will be able to spend much less.

There will be a terminal to send and receive emails. It costs 5 cents/min whenever you are logged in to read or write messages. You will have to send an invitation email to everyone you want to communicate with and they must reply to that message, so be sure they check their spam too.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
The local numbers depend on the available phone service there. Many times you need not only the area code, but also the first 3 numbers for it to be a "local" call. Since you will be in a minimum security camp, you shouldn't have to worry as much about things like theft or extortion, so buy what you want in one or two trips to the commissary. Here is the Sheridan commissary list.
https://www.bop.gov/locations/instit...E_CommList.pdf

and the A&O inmate rule book.

You will need either a radio or an MP3 player with a FM radio band (one or the other, not both) to hear the audio on the TVs, a lock for your locker and a set of athletic clothes & shoes. The monthly spending limit is $320.00, but after your initial purchases you will be able to spend much less.

There will be a terminal to send and receive emails. It costs 5 cents/min whenever you are logged in to read or write messages. You will have to send an invitation email to everyone you want to communicate with and they must reply to that message, so be sure they check their spam too.
Make sure a couple days before you go in you send yourself a list with all the people on your lists with their phone numbers, emails, and addresses. Also people that you want to add to your visiting list. They may also let you bring this in when you go in, but it is good to have an extra set sent it just in case. You cannot sign someone up for email or your phone list, without an address, although I have since learned from someone else that if you don't have an address you can type in whatever address you want. But I would avoid that if it's for calling someone.

MP3 players are like the gift that keep on giving because you always have to buy more songs, like an iPod, plus they're expensive to being with. For the short time you're there, I would stick with the radio, which is more than sufficient and just replace the headphones and batteries (which burn easily) as needed. A watch is a good thing to have, but they may be on backorder. There are no clocks in most prisons, so other than by the counts, you don't have much idea of the time. You may also be able to get a watch from someone inside. I know someone lent my husband one until he got one from backorder. Just be careful who you borrow anything from as there may be a price to pay after. I think my husband bought the guy a candy bar later, but he's been lucky that no one has ever expected anything in return.

A must to buy or get from someone else right away, are shower shoes. Then you'll need hygiene things like deoderant as well. You may not be able to go to commissary for a few days after you get there as they rotate days and only have it at some place 3 days a week. You'll want extra socks as well because the prison issues ones are pieces of crap and you'll go through them quickly, extra shorts for sleeping and summer. A bottle of tylenol or advil are good to have (they will use the generic names) on hand, and vitamins if you currently take you can get. Also, stamps.

Make sure whatever you buy, you 100% check that you have everything before you leave the commissary, no matter how much you have and how long it takes. I warned my husband to do it, and of course he was so overwhelmed and didn't, and his book of stamps was stolen. Only $10 but a good lesson learned.

You can also buy pen/paper and now you have to buy envelopes too. They give you toothpaste and brush, or you can get better quality on your own. You'll have to buy shampoo and soap. A big expense also is detergent. Oh and gym shoes and more comfortable boots which are expensive and both special order and take about a month to get.

The first two months are the biggest months. After that, aside from phone and email, my husband maybe spends $15-$20 a week on commissary, if that. He doesn't really buy food or snacks unless he is going to watch some big sporting event and miss a meal, then he might buy a salmon pack to eat. He doesn't buy junk food but has seriously seen guys buy $50 of chips at one commissary visit.

The email and phone is what you make of it. The more you check email, the more you'll send and receive. We can spent $20-$30/week on email. Phone is less because we don't talk every day and don't use the 300 mins, plus our calls are only $.90/each but when he calls his mom it's a few dollars for every call, so maybe he spends $25/month on phone. The first few months I sent $300 each month. Now I've been sending in $300 almost every two months. I last sent on May 7, and will have to send probably the end of June. He also gets paid a whopping $25 or so a month. Woo...Fortunately, restitution has been paid in full. If it weren't, then I would probably send him less.

If you have restitution, they'll take money out for that so when you figure out how much you need each month, don't forget that if that's an issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-14-2018), LJEJ1005 (06-25-2018)
Old 06-14-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda50 View Post
Your wife should obtain a cell phone number for McMinnville and that will have an area code and prefix local to Sheridan Camp or FCI. Then 300 minutes per month will cost $19 instead of $69.00 to call somewhere farther away. Really, nothing much has changed at the camp or FCI over the years except more restrictions on some things like visitation at the FCI.
My friend has told me about various ads he has received, through the mail (most recently "Phone Donkey), but I'm not willing to take the chance. I have thought of changing my number but how does one go about changing their "established" phone to a number that would be considered local? I use Straight Talk (if anyone else uses this service and can advise me)?!?
Old 06-14-2018, 10:55 AM
Site Moderator

Donation Award 

If it's a cellphone, you can see if your provider can change the number. Then it would be a local call from the prison, but not for everyone living close to you. With cellphone billing, minutes, not distance are usually what matters.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
My friend has told me about various ads he has received, through the mail (most recently "Phone Donkey), but I'm not willing to take the chance. I have thought of changing my number but how does one go about changing their "established" phone to a number that would be considered local? I use Straight Talk (if anyone else uses this service and can advise me)?!?
Just change your cell number to a local number for whatever prison your LO is at if you donít want to deal with or are worried about google voice. Most phone services now all calls are the same price no matter what area code youíre calling these days. I know I havenít paid any long distance charges for my landline in years or my cell phone. I considered changing my cell phone to a local number where my husband was but ultimately found out they allow google voice and determined that even if he used his 300 minutes a month to call me and the hassle of changing my phone number for a year the maximum cost would only be about $60 a month to keep my number so it wouldnít have been worth the changing it and dealing with the updating of the new number everywhere,not to mention he doesnít use all 300 minutes a month anyway and Iím not the only one he calls. Too much of a hassle.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
John M (06-14-2018)
Old 06-14-2018, 07:43 PM

I appreciate everyone’s responses. It great to get information before I go in. I will definitely get the radio and not the mp3. I just don’t want to pay for music if I don’t have too. Anyone on this board self surrending to Sheridan soon or have love ones in Sheridan?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamesentzminger For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-15-2018)
Old 07-01-2018, 02:15 PM

Can anyone find me the prefix numbers for Sheridan Oregon ?I want to change my phone number before I go in but can’t find which numbers I can use. I would appreciate any help.