Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Old 07-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default Message on visiting info line

So, I called the visiting line today to find out if they are allowing contact visits for the guys that have made it through classification. Of course it didn't say yes. So, sorry that Allen told me the wrong information, and I posted it on here.

However, it also said that inmates in C yard are considered reception inmates. Is that right? It was updated as of 9 am today. Is that true? They are considered reception? I mean, if that is the case, then why are they considering them SNY inmates, and are converting the yard over? I don't understand. Does anyone know what is up with that?
Sponsored Links
  #277  
Old 07-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateswife View Post
So, I called the visiting line today to find out if they are allowing contact visits for the guys that have made it through classification. Of course it didn't say yes. So, sorry that Allen told me the wrong information, and I posted it on here.

However, it also said that inmates in C yard are considered reception inmates. Is that right? It was updated as of 9 am today. Is that true? They are considered reception? I mean, if that is the case, then why are they considering them SNY inmates, and are converting the yard over? I don't understand. Does anyone know what is up with that?
That's been the issue with this whole thing. My son was sent to DVI reception in December, was put on a bus in May and told he was going to Mule Creek, where he had been endorsed since January. Instead, he was taken to LAC and put in reception in the new SNY C yard. He is SNY. I was told by a counselor at LAC that SNY inmates were transferred from all over the state into the new SNY yard at LAC to fill up the beds. It's very confusing and very frustrating, because he should have been mainlined by now, but instead, he's been in reception for another 2 months, with no end in sight. As of today, my kid is still there, still in reception, and still waiting for a bus to Mule Creek. At this rate, since his release date is in September, he may very well end up doing his entire state time in reception, without being able to make a phone call, get a package or have a contact visit.
  #278  
Old 07-02-2009, 05:36 PM
E'slov E'slov is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 19 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I just want to say that I have been in this thing with my husband for most of my married life. I have been with my husband for 26 years, I was 19 and it has been a very long, hard, lonely road. Always in and out, parole violations, etc...This time around they stuck it to him. 3 strikes...Do I believe that he will spend the rest of his life there? No!!! My faith is in God. I have been a christian since I was 19 and when I was going to marry him I heard God's voice tell me No! Did I listen? NO! Instead I reaped the consequences of his drug abuse, in and out of prison. I love him with all my heart. God has had to do a lot of restoration. Mostly on his part because of his lack of knowing how to love his wife and take care of me. I have been tested, tried and found to be true in my love for God and also for my husband no matter how he treated me, I always prayed for him. When we do not obey to do what is right, God will allow the laws of the land to deal with us. This was so in his case. I was ready to divorce him. God however, answered my prayers. I do what I need to do for myself and my kids because after all God wants each of us to be at peace and to enjoy our lives. We only live once.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to E'slov For This Useful Post:
California_Mom (07-02-2009), honeypg7 (07-02-2009), jaysgirl72 (07-04-2009), Mbyrd (07-02-2009)
  #279  
Old 07-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E'slov View Post
I just want to say that I have been in this thing with my husband for most of my married life. I have been with my husband for 26 years, I was 19 and it has been a very long, hard, lonely road. Always in and out, parole violations, etc...This time around they stuck it to him. 3 strikes...Do I believe that he will spend the rest of his life there? No!!! My faith is in God. I have been a christian since I was 19 and when I was going to marry him I heard God's voice tell me No! Did I listen? NO! Instead I reaped the consequences of his drug abuse, in and out of prison. I love him with all my heart. God has had to do a lot of restoration. Mostly on his part because of his lack of knowing how to love his wife and take care of me. I have been tested, tried and found to be true in my love for God and also for my husband no matter how he treated me, I always prayed for him. When we do not obey to do what is right, God will allow the laws of the land to deal with us. This was so in his case. I was ready to divorce him. God however, answered my prayers. I do what I need to do for myself and my kids because after all God wants each of us to be at peace and to enjoy our lives. We only live once.
I'm amazed and humbled by the strength and faith of the women I've "met" here. You all must have a special place saved for you in heaven. This is not an easy road to travel, whether it be with a husband or a father, brother or son, or anyone at all that you love. I've been on and off this road for well over 20 years with my kid, all as a consequence of his alcoholism and drug addiction, and it just does not get any easier.

Mail from my son today said he's heard rumors that C yard will be flipped to mainline this week, but nothing definite yet, and when I called today, he's still in reception in C-gym, so it hasn't happened so far. Also, rumors are that all Level 3 inmates who were originally endorsed elsewhere will be shipped out of there. He said a lot of people left this week, but so far he's still there and waiting on that bus. I guess the rumors are flying there and the inmates are not being told anything definite. He also said that 20 guys went to committee on Monday. Hopefully they'll all get through committee quickly and the guys will get phone calls and contact visits soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbyrd For This Useful Post:
  #280  
Old 07-04-2009, 03:42 PM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Got a letter from my husband and he has all ready seen
Committee but only to get Classified "what ever that means"
He is scheduled to see committee again in Nov. for his annual review
i know that's still in 4 mon. but ill be willing to wait for those C.V. if it gets him
FAR.FAR.FAR. away from LAC
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~

Last edited by mhrndz82; 07-04-2009 at 03:56 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to mhrndz82 For This Useful Post:
Mbyrd (07-04-2009)
  #281  
Old 07-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default Updates? I'm hoping anyways...

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from their loved ones about them being moved into a different building, but not seeing committee yet?

My husband said all the guys he came on the bus with have gone for classification except him and his cellie.

Has anyone heard about anything like this? I also talked to Records and they said that the guys that are on C yard do NOT have a regular counselor, but you can speak to the CC2 for the building he is in.

Any words of advice anyone? My husband said that he was told he could get packages, but I don't want to spend the money sending something, for them to send it back, and then I have a fight on my hands to get the money back.

Thanks guys!
  #282  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateswife View Post
I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from their loved ones about them being moved into a different building, but not seeing committee yet?

My husband said all the guys he came on the bus with have gone for classification except him and his cellie.

Has anyone heard about anything like this? I also talked to Records and they said that the guys that are on C yard do NOT have a regular counselor, but you can speak to the CC2 for the building he is in.

Any words of advice anyone? My husband said that he was told he could get packages, but I don't want to spend the money sending something, for them to send it back, and then I have a fight on my hands to get the money back.

Thanks guys!

My son was moved into the gym a few weeks ago, and he just went to committee today. And I've spoken to a counselor who says he's my son's counselor. He didn't know anything. I don't know yet what happened at committee today. Obviously the men aren't being told that they're entitled to a phone call after going to committee.

The CC2 in your husband's building should know whether or not he can get packages. Who do you order from? I usually go through Access Securepak, and I have never had a problem getting a refund if for some reason the package was returned, which has happened a few times when he got two packages in a quarter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbyrd For This Useful Post:
Pirateswife (07-08-2009)
  #283  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:10 AM
ju's wife's Avatar
ju's wife ju's wife is offline
Miss my KiNg
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So CaLi~~I.E.
Posts: 2,495
Thanks: 808
Thanked 776 Times in 636 Posts
Default

I have a question...it maybe a stupid quetion but is all of "C" yard going SNY, or only certain yards? My BIL just got there and is in C2.
__________________


  #284  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:18 AM
afirsttimer's Avatar
afirsttimer afirsttimer is offline
his wifey
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 1,918
Thanks: 2,036
Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ju's wife View Post
I have a question...it maybe a stupid quetion but is all of "C" yard going SNY, or only certain yards? My BIL just got there and is in C2.
Yes. They changed the whole yard over to sny
__________________
Geaux Saints!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to afirsttimer For This Useful Post:
ju's wife (07-08-2009)
  #285  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:28 AM
ju's wife's Avatar
ju's wife ju's wife is offline
Miss my KiNg
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So CaLi~~I.E.
Posts: 2,495
Thanks: 808
Thanked 776 Times in 636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirsttimer View Post
Yes. They changed the whole yard over to sny

Thanks!! That's what I thought but I needed to be 100%. So what I have been reading they are almost done changing it over? So he can call home and get contact visits?
__________________


  #286  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:37 AM
afirsttimer's Avatar
afirsttimer afirsttimer is offline
his wifey
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 1,918
Thanks: 2,036
Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ju's wife View Post
Thanks!! That's what I thought but I needed to be 100%. So what I have been reading they are almost done changing it over? So he can call home and get contact visits?

Yea right..................they are having major problems, just read some of the posts by shorty's wife and ....it starts with a h (I literally just forgot her screen name.........wow I'm having a senior momment) mom. not happy campers.............welcome to Lancaster...........mbyrd............I went back and found it and it didn't even start with a h
__________________
Geaux Saints!!!!

Last edited by afirsttimer; 07-08-2009 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: find a sreen name
  #287  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM
ju's wife's Avatar
ju's wife ju's wife is offline
Miss my KiNg
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So CaLi~~I.E.
Posts: 2,495
Thanks: 808
Thanked 776 Times in 636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirsttimer View Post
Yea right..................they are having major problems, just read some of the posts by shorty's wife and ....it starts with a h (I literally just forgot her screen name.........wow I'm having a senior momment) mom. not happy campers.............welcome to Lancaster...........mbyrd............I went back and found it and it didn't even start with a h

Yeah shorty has been helping me somewhat or I have been helping her ( to contact the obuds and Sac) then I find out he got there and I was like oh NO now my BIL has to go thru the same crap!! Thanks, I look back to shorty and Mbyrd was it?? I know my BIL girlfriend looks on here but won't join for some reasone ( HI girlfriend).
__________________


  #288  
Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 AM
afirsttimer's Avatar
afirsttimer afirsttimer is offline
his wifey
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 1,918
Thanks: 2,036
Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ju's wife View Post
Yeah shorty has been helping me somewhat or I have been helping her ( to contact the obuds and Sac) then I find out he got there and I was like oh NO now my BIL has to go thru the same crap!! Thanks, I look back to shorty and Mbyrd was it?? I know my BIL girlfriend looks on here but won't join for some reasone ( HI girlfriend).
I'm not even a senior lol, yes it's mbyrd. Her son is there too but believe me it is not just with c yard. Mine is having problems too. I think it's just lancaster. They are not the most organized group of people. Mine is in D now and he was told he was endorsed and just waiting for the bus. He has a new counselor now and she is trying to clear all the inmates who have been there for a while off her case load and she called in front of him and found out he's never been endorsed.............they lied to him. We've been waiting for the bus, like everyone else. I think that's just their standard line to get everyone off their back. Mine wants me to call too but I don't even know who to call who could really do anything about the situation.
__________________
Geaux Saints!!!!
  #289  
Old 07-08-2009, 01:15 AM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirsttimer View Post
Yes. They changed the whole yard over to sny
As far as i know C3-5 & Cgym are the only buildings who will be mainline SNY..
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~

Last edited by mhrndz82; 07-08-2009 at 01:18 AM..
  #290  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Shorty- what do you consider "mainline"? I was told that once you are SNY, you are no longer considered mainline. Mainline is for GP. That could be a misunderstanding though.

According to records, and Allen in visiting, ALL of C yard is going to be SNY. They CANNOT mix up yards. Unless they are going to have the other 2 buildings be reception since they are not allowed to be outside. It is a danger for SNY's and non-SNY's to be together. There could be a fight, and one or the other could get hurt, and that would/could result in a lawsuit!

Lancaster in general is VERY disorganized! It's like all the time they have been operating, they have never had someone come in and organize them. One minute they are saying visiting is happening for all that have been to classification, the next they are saying NO.
Technically, there is NO reason why inmates who have gone to classification already, not have CV!!! Their common and very overused excuse is that they are understaffed. They don't want to work. I have never met a larger group of people who refuse to work, like they are here.

Remember to call today!! They said everything is updated today, so you can find out what is going on with your loved ones. Try visiting extensions! Maybe if we keep calling and bugging them, they will get their a$$e$ in gear! It has worked before!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post
As far as i know C3-5 & Cgym are the only buildings who will be mainline SNY..
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirateswife For This Useful Post:
Mbyrd (07-08-2009)
  #291  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateswife View Post
Shorty- what do you consider "mainline"? I was told that once you are SNY, you are no longer considered mainline. Mainline is for GP. That could be a misunderstanding though.

According to records, and Allen in visiting, ALL of C yard is going to be SNY. They CANNOT mix up yards. Unless they are going to have the other 2 buildings be reception since they are not allowed to be outside. It is a danger for SNY's and non-SNY's to be together. There could be a fight, and one or the other could get hurt, and that would/could result in a lawsuit!

Lancaster in general is VERY disorganized! It's like all the time they have been operating, they have never had someone come in and organize them. One minute they are saying visiting is happening for all that have been to classification, the next they are saying NO.
Technically, there is NO reason why inmates who have gone to classification already, not have CV!!! Their common and very overused excuse is that they are understaffed. They don't want to work. I have never met a larger group of people who refuse to work, like they are here.

Remember to call today!! They said everything is updated today, so you can find out what is going on with your loved ones. Try visiting extensions! Maybe if we keep calling and bugging them, they will get their a$$e$ in gear! It has worked before!

Did I miss something? What gets updated today? My son went to committee yesterday, so does that mean there's a possibility that he can now have contact visits?
Thanks,
Mary
  #292  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:15 AM
channel channel is offline
Closed
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: corcoran
Posts: 411
Thanks: 133
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Does anyone know how long orintation lasts for sny-l4 ?
Any information on sny @ lancaster would help. Like when can they call home? How does mail run? When can they get visits? Etc...
Thanks so much!
  #293  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:19 AM
ju's wife's Avatar
ju's wife ju's wife is offline
Miss my KiNg
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So CaLi~~I.E.
Posts: 2,495
Thanks: 808
Thanked 776 Times in 636 Posts
Default

THis is all so sad to read about what my BIL has to go thru. He was in reception at Delano for 5 months and then to do this all over again. And supposedly he is never getting transferred again because he got the medical hardship that he wanted from his GF to keep him close to home. And he has like 17 years, so sad!!! I guess I can't complain about how far my husband is at CMC, they have there stuff together, eventhough it is kinda far from me, not as far as some. My BIL barley just got there like a month ago. I wonder if he knows about all the changes,from the sound of it at first he didn't. To think finally you are going to be mainlined and get phone calls and contact visits after reception, then you find out you have to do reception all over again for who knows how long.

I need to look back at all the threads to see what someone hasn't done already so I can take it into my own hands and make some calls or something.
__________________


  #294  
Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

My husband said that they are supposed to bring you to Classification/Committee within 30 days of being there, otherwise the inmate can file a 602. But, from how it appears, no one is being taken within that time limit.

Once they go to classification, they are supposed to be eligible for phone calls, contact visits, packages, special purchases etc etc. But, it seems that Lancaster is being Lancaster, and using this transition to wait on doing the things that they are supposed to be doing.

Byrd- Allen in visiting, told me that on Wednesday's the inmates who are going to committee have gone, and they are supposed to be formulating a list on who has and hasn't gone, and who should be eligible for CV. However, it appears that the Captain of the yard is putting a HOLD on allowing them to have CV until everyone has gone through Classification? In everything I have seen regarding transitions of yards, they are NOT allowed to do that. But once again CDCR is doing what they want, regardless of the rules that they themselves have put down on paper. It just leaves openings for people to file citizens complaints as as well 602's.

I am going to be calling on my lunch break to see what is going on. I tried on break and left the phone ring for 7 minutes, 2 different extensions, but no one answered.




Quote:
Originally Posted by ju's wife View Post
THis is all so sad to read about what my BIL has to go thru. He was in reception at Delano for 5 months and then to do this all over again. And supposedly he is never getting transferred again because he got the medical hardship that he wanted from his GF to keep him close to home. And he has like 17 years, so sad!!! I guess I can't complain about how far my husband is at CMC, they have there stuff together, eventhough it is kinda far from me, not as far as some. My BIL barley just got there like a month ago. I wonder if he knows about all the changes,from the sound of it at first he didn't. To think finally you are going to be mainlined and get phone calls and contact visits after reception, then you find out you have to do reception all over again for who knows how long.



I need to look back at all the threads to see what someone hasn't done already so I can take it into my own hands and make some calls or something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pirateswife For This Useful Post:
ju's wife (07-08-2009), Mbyrd (07-08-2009)
  #295  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

[quote=Pirateswife;4784173]Shorty- what do you consider "mainline"? I was told that once you are SNY, you are no longer considered mainline. Mainline is for GP. That could be a misunderstanding though.

I know the diff between SNY and GP i just didnt think "Mainline" only applied to GP...First time around so MY BAD for the missunderstanding! lol i consider "Mainline" to be: When you can recieve C.V. F.V. Phone Calls and Packages Jobs Programs.... Or is it diff since they are SNY?...

[quote=Pirateswife;4784173]According to records, and Allen in visiting, ALL of C yard is going to be SNY. They CANNOT mix up yards. Unless they are going to have the other 2 buildings be reception since they are not allowed to be outside. It is a danger for SNY's and non-SNY's to be together. There could be a fight, and one or the other could get hurt, and that would/could result in a lawsuit!

Hmm Allen..well from the last False information you post that he gave you i personally don't settle for what he has to say.. But who doesnt get miss informed at times!! Well i was told by CC1 that the only buildings that would be going to commitee are C3-5 1&2 are Reception.. Witch i feel is right because my husband started in C2 when he arrived and once he seen committee was moved to C5!
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~

Last edited by mhrndz82; 07-08-2009 at 12:15 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhrndz82 For This Useful Post:
ju's wife (07-08-2009), Mbyrd (07-08-2009)
  #296  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

[quote=Shortyz Wife;4784502][quote=Pirateswife;4784173]Shorty- what do you consider "mainline"? I was told that once you are SNY, you are no longer considered mainline. Mainline is for GP. That could be a misunderstanding though.

I know the diff between SNY and GP i just didnt think "Mainline" only applied to GP...First time around so MY BAD for the missunderstanding! lol i consider "Mainline" to be: When you can recieve C.V. F.V. Phone Calls and Packages Jobs Programs.... Or is it diff since they are SNY?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateswife View Post
According to records, and Allen in visiting, ALL of C yard is going to be SNY. They CANNOT mix up yards. Unless they are going to have the other 2 buildings be reception since they are not allowed to be outside. It is a danger for SNY's and non-SNY's to be together. There could be a fight, and one or the other could get hurt, and that would/could result in a lawsuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateswife View Post

Hmm Allen..well from the last False information you post that he gave you i personally don't settle for what he has to say.. But who doesnt get miss informed at times!! Well i was told by CC1 that the only buildings that would be going to commitee are C3-5 1&2 are Reception.. Witch i feel is right because my husband started in C2 when he arrived and once he seen committee was moved to C5!

I also recall being told by Allen that contact visits for C yard were gonna be up and running for July 4 weekend and we know that didn't happen. I will be making a call as well on my lunch hour to find out what's going on since my son went to committee yesterday. Does anyone know where to find the written rule that says after committee they get contact visits, packages, phone calls, etc? It would be nice to be able to reference it when I call.

Thanks,
Mary
  #297  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 PM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

C5 FINALLY CONTACT VISITS
as of this WEEKEND!! ChaOoW
Honeypg7 we MADE it Girl!
Thanx for the 411
and this info is the REAL deal
doubt it call 661-723-8333
im in tears after 13 LONG months finally ill hold.kiss.my
SHORTY
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~
  #298  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:50 PM
ju's wife's Avatar
ju's wife ju's wife is offline
Miss my KiNg
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So CaLi~~I.E.
Posts: 2,495
Thanks: 808
Thanked 776 Times in 636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post
C5 FINALLY CONTACT VISITS


as of this WEEKEND!! ChaOoW
Honeypg7 we MADE it Girl!
Thanx for the 411
and this info is the REAL deal
doubt it call 661-723-8333
im in tears after 13 LONG months finally ill hold.kiss.my

SHORTY



finally mama!!!!!
__________________


The Following User Says Thank You to ju's wife For This Useful Post:
  #299  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyz wife View Post
c5 finally contact visits

as of this weekend!! Chaoow
honeypg7 we made it girl!
thanx for the 411
and this info is the real deal
doubt it call 661-723-8333
im in tears after 13 long months finally ill hold.kiss.my

shorty

awesome!!!! Have a great visit!!! I'm so happy for you and everyone else in c5!!!! :d:d:d:d
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbyrd For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 07-08-2009, 05:32 PM
PTO-110524 PTO-110524 is offline
-----------------------
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,041
Thanks: 9,979
Thanked 18,160 Times in 7,204 Posts
Default

Okay ladies, I think this thread has run it's course and has now become just a chat thread.

So, from here on, please post your fun stuff and chatting in the monthly chat thread along with the other Lancaster members. There are general threads for all your other issues:

If it's about mail - use that thread
Phone issues - use that thread
Visiting - use the visiting thread
Family Visits - has its own thread
Reception issues - has its own thread


Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
lancaster, sny

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:48 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics