Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 11:00 AM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,071 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda View Post
Okay, what is this "50 shades of grey"? I am sooo lost! Lol
Its a erotica book.. people say its a good read.
The Following User Says Thank You to traviesita For This Useful Post:
HisLightShines (08-23-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Cujo0626

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita View Post
Its a erotica book.. people say its a good read.
I almost picked up the book last night but I started thinking... do I really want to read a book like this. I'm not getting some any time soon.. Out of sight out of mind hehe. Just my thought
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cujo0626 For This Useful Post:
HisLightShines (08-23-2012), traviesita (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis9700 View Post
I almost picked up the book last night but I started thinking... do I really want to read a book like this. I'm not getting some any time soon.. Out of sight out of mind hehe. Just my thought
my thoughts exactly when my friends were telling me about it before... LOL!!! you know, it would be like "torture" yeah? I'm back on the fence again about it and not sure if I'll send my babe the book just yet
Old 08-22-2012, 02:16 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thanked 1,074 Times in 372 Posts

Im not sending it either well he never asked for it. We have our own "50 shades of grey" with our letters lmao *winkwink But i will watch the movie, there in talks about doing one and are looking who to cast for it. Im leaning towards Ryan Gosslling i think hes sexy lol

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

The Following User Says Thank You to hiscoqui For This Useful Post:
traviesita (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscoqui
Im not sending it either well he never asked for it. We have our own "50 shades of grey" with our letters lmao *winkwink But i will watch the movie, there in talks about doing one and are looking who to cast for it. Im leaning towards Ryan Gosslling i think hes sexy lol
I heard that too but also that it wasn't true and just a rumor...? Idk. I do know I'll definitely go watch it! hahahaa

Have you ladies seen Magic Mike!!??
Damnnnn!!! that's one movie to go see for sure!!! Hahhaha
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesn’t Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity<3 TQM! View Post
I heard that too but also that it wasn't true and just a rumor...? Idk. I do know I'll definitely go watch it! hahahaa

Have you ladies seen Magic Mike!!??
Damnnnn!!! that's one movie to go see for sure!!! Hahhaha

lol... you know I didnt know what this Magic mike was about. So of course I try to act all cool with my 16 year old son. (me thinking it had something to do with Basketball) I never seen the preview just kept hearing the name.

he finds out and tell me 'why would you want me to go watch something like that mom' Oh dear lord I was like 'sorry mijo'. but this little sucker went to watch it anyway with his girlfriend. And tells me 'there where alot of older woman and a few where screaming mom' lol...

Although I'm sure it is good that one I would need to pass, the man wouldn't dig it at all...lol. Then he'll drill me with too many questions... I'm cool you girls let me know about. lol
Old 08-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Cujo0626

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscoqui View Post
Yep my babes "50 shades of gray" letters still give me chills especially when I’m not expecting them and I start reading WOW…. Ok sorry to much info. so maybe I'll hold off for a little on getting the book
Old 08-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10

Omg no you have to go watch it! Haha it's a total chick flick, but I don't know about a 16 year old boy taking his girlfriend lol but if my babe took me to this movie I know whAt he wants *wink*

When I went there was a lot of older woman and behind me was a group of 4. All I heard "ow my, owwww mmmyyy" and "ow lord" and "aunt Betty close your eyes" lmao

I wouldn't mind watching it again
Its fun and a little something for us girls (;
Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita

lol... you know I didnt know what this Magic mike was about. So of course I try to act all cool with my 16 year old son. (me thinking it had something to do with Basketball) I never seen the preview just kept hearing the name.

he finds out and tell me 'why would you want me to go watch something like that mom' Oh dear lord I was like 'sorry mijo'. but this little sucker went to watch it anyway with his girlfriend. And tells me 'there where alot of older woman and a few where screaming mom' lol...

Although I'm sure it is good that one I would need to pass, the man wouldn't dig it at all...lol. Then he'll drill me with too many questions... I'm cool you girls let me know about. lol
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesn’t Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternity<3 TQM! For This Useful Post:
hiscoqui (08-23-2012), traviesita (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 03:52 PM

hi ladies, so my man's birthday is coming up (Sept 6th) i was wondering if any of you had any creative ideas as to bday "presents" . I sent him a couple of cards a week ago but they might not get to him in time for his bday. I was thinking of baking him a cake, decorating it and taking pics of it to send to him. Of course I would be the only one enjoying it BUT i did this like 3 years ago, except i didn't bake it I bought it, lol. I'm stumped and let's just say not in the creative process or mood as of late. Just been stressed about work, money , life in general. I haven't spoken to him in almost a month, he's in ASU now and hasn't written to let me know, I found out thru records. i'm kinda irittated about that but it is what it is. I wasn't thinking of sending him any more cards or anything but I know he's in a rough spot right now and i love him so thought maybe it would cheer him up. IDK.

Oh and FYI in case any of you ladies didn't know, there will be a movie out based on ''50 shades of Grey'' lol
I'm so late with reading some of thee posts. Just saw someone mentioned the movie...oops, lol.

Last edited by Johanna Denise; 08-22-2012 at 03:59 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Johanna Denise For This Useful Post:
traviesita (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis9700 View Post
Yep my babes "50 shades of gray" letters still give me chills especially when I’m not expecting them and I start reading WOW…. Ok sorry to much info. so maybe I'll hold off for a little on getting the book
LOL. Those are always the best aren't they, the surprise naughty letters.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:59 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thanked 1,074 Times in 372 Posts

Sorry sucks he hasnt been able to write since he got to the hole, but at least he will get his bday cards you sent and im sure itll put a smile on his face Im so bad with creative ideas, but you know they always love pictures Maybe you can do some nice/naughty pics for him thatll make his bday even better hahah just my idea I know my hunny LOVES those, even though im shy about it he appreciates that im comfortable enough. But the cake idea is cute too and then you can add pics of you eating it or throw some on you haha again some idea im throwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanna Denise View Post
hi ladies, so my man's birthday is coming up (Sept 6th) i was wondering if any of you had any creative ideas as to bday "presents" . I sent him a couple of cards a week ago but they might not get to him in time for his bday. I was thinking of baking him a cake, decorating it and taking pics of it to send to him. Of course I would be the only one enjoying it BUT i did this like 3 years ago, except i didn't bake it I bought it, lol. I'm stumped and let's just say not in the creative process or mood as of late. Just been stressed about work, money , life in general. I haven't spoken to him in almost a month, he's in ASU now and hasn't written to let me know, I found out thru records. i'm kinda irittated about that but it is what it is. I wasn't thinking of sending him any more cards or anything but I know he's in a rough spot right now and i love him so thought maybe it would cheer him up. IDK.

Oh and FYI in case any of you ladies didn't know, there will be a movie out based on ''50 shades of Grey'' lol
I'm so late with reading some of thee posts. Just saw someone mentioned the movie...oops, lol.

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

The Following User Says Thank You to hiscoqui For This Useful Post:
traviesita (08-23-2012)
Old 08-24-2012, 12:02 AM

Wishing you all wonderful visits with your loved ones!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:15 AM

Its friday and I cant wait to see that man again... Yay! I guess he must be on my frequency cause I got a 15 page 50 shades of gray of my own last night... lol That man, he just keeps going and going...

You all have a great weeeknd.
The Following User Says Thank You to traviesita For This Useful Post:
hiscoqui (08-24-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 06:29 PM

Old 08-26-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita View Post
Its friday and I cant wait to see that man again... Yay! I guess he must be on my frequency cause I got a 15 page 50 shades of gray of my own last night... lol That man, he just keeps going and going...

You all have a great weeeknd.
WOW 15 pages. Thats awesome. I wish my man sent me a 15 page naughty letter, lol. Or at least a 15 page letter of randomness, lol. He must have been detailed
Old 08-29-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanna Denise

WOW 15 pages. Thats awesome. I wish my man sent me a 15 page naughty letter, lol. Or at least a 15 page letter of randomness, lol. He must have been detailed
Yes he's very detailed... Lol... I wish I can be that way... He's been on a good one with these letters... Funny thing I need to continue them! I'm running out of ideas...lol but I love how much he desires his wife.. ; )
Old 08-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Angel Baby&amp;amp;Blanko=4eva!!

It is Friday yet!!! I soo wanna see my baby this weekend !!!!! Hope u ladies have a wonderful Thursday...

Sent from my iPod touch using PrisonTalk
Closed Thread