Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 07:43 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

Ok ladies... I spoke with the CC2 today and she told me since June 1st they have started calling inmates to review and to discuss weather they would be mainline in to lancaster or another Prison.. I did tell her how my husband had all ready done his reception time and how long would this one take and she told me it can take any where from 2wks to a very long time.. what ever that means ugh.. but that was all the information she had and could give me.. so i know its not much of a difference but i thought id share it with u
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 07:49 PM

Thank you. At least they're finally doing something!
Old 06-04-2009, 02:06 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

If it's not OnE thing Its AnoTher!!
Ok Ladies: I just got a hold of my husbands Counselor and Surprise Surprise He has a new Counselor. Here goes to another Week of waiting for a call back or for him to pick up I dont know why but i still feel like there is Way alot more Info then what i was told by the CC2.. i just hope by the time i do talk with his new CC1 he will have all the right answers I've been waiting so LONG for..Thanx for hearing me out ladies.Have a Great Thursday

Last edited by mhrndz82; 06-04-2009 at 02:09 PM..
Old 06-04-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post
If it's not OnE thing Its AnoTher!!
Ok Ladies: I just got a hold of my husbands Counselor and Surprise Surprise He has a new Counselor. Here goes to another Week of waiting for a call back or for him to pick up I dont know why but i still feel like there is Way alot more Info then what i was told by the CC2.. i just hope by the time i do talk with his new CC1 he will have all the right answers I've been waiting so LONG for..Thanx for hearing me out ladies.Have a Great Thursday
And I just called as well, and my son also has a new counselor, Mr. Peeler, who won't be back to work until Monday. My son is still in reception, still endorsed to Mule Creek, and still classified as "en route" to Mule Creek, so nothing has changed since the day he got there! This is ridiculous!
Old 06-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Banned

Have they started moving the Level 4 SNY's in yet.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:25 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

So far Myself and Mbyrd.. Seem to be going through this Non Sense with this new L4 SNY yard.. Id appreciate it if any one else who is going through the same can post what they have been told or are doing to get this matter taken care of I mean if it comes down to 3-5 inmates or even MORE then i say enough is enough we need to Contact Who ever we can and SPEAK UP for our loved ones because this is just not RIGHT... Thanx ladies..
Old 06-04-2009, 09:36 PM

You can bet I'll be calling my son's new counselor on Monday!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:42 PM

Hey ladies,

I just got a letter from my bf who is in C Yard, and he said the sherriff told him that he will be going to his original location in 3 weeks. Has anyone heard the same thing from their loved ones? He is not sure if this will actually happened, but that is what they were told. They also have access to television until Friday and he was able to watch the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. (I thought that was kind of cool). He wants me to send him books, but I read it takes as long as 3 weeks to get to them. Does anyone have any experiences there?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LakerFan For This Useful Post:
Mbyrd (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbyrd View Post
And I just called as well, and my son also has a new counselor, Mr. Peeler, who won't be back to work until Monday. My son is still in reception, still endorsed to Mule Creek, and still classified as "en route" to Mule Creek, so nothing has changed since the day he got there! This is ridiculous!

How long has your son been at Lancaster, because my BF is going through the same thing, but he was en route to Tehachapi. The sherriff told him he would be leaving in 3 weeks.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan View Post
How long has your son been at Lancaster, because my BF is going through the same thing, but he was en route to Tehachapi. The sherriff told him he would be leaving in 3 weeks.

He's been there since May 20, just a little over 2 weeks, so hopefully he will be leaving soon. How long has your BF been there?
Old 06-05-2009, 07:26 PM

Hello,my husband is also in C yard, but pretty much what you guys have posted is what I know. I got a letter today and my husband said that theey have been trasnfering guys to another building to become mainlined, so he is just waiting got his turn. He was also in Wasco receptiona and when he moved to LAC he thought it was to be mainlined but it was for reception. I'm getting very anxiouse now!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeypg7 For This Useful Post:
LakerFan (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 07:53 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

Quote:
Hey ladies,

I just got a letter from my bf who is in C Yard, and he said the sherriff told him that he will be going to his original location in 3 weeks. Has anyone heard the same thing from their loved ones? He is not sure if this will actually happened, but that is what they were told. They also have access to television until Friday and he was able to watch the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. (I thought that was kind of cool). He wants me to send him books, but I read it takes as long as 3 weeks to get to them. Does anyone have any experiences there?
When did your bf arrive to LAC Cyard? Now you say the Sheriff told him that he should be going to his original location? Isnt that something your counselor should be telling you. Like i'm a lil confused on how the sheriff knew that kind of information.. You also mention THEY.. Do you mean the Whole Cyard.. Or certain inmates.. Sorry for all the ? its just i'm so confused right now and any new info is always helpfull. Thanx girlie
Old 06-05-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
When did your bf arrive to LAC Cyard? Now you say the Sheriff told him that he should be going to his original location? Isnt that something your counselor should be telling you. Like i'm a lil confused on how the sheriff knew that kind of information.. You also mention THEY.. Do you mean the Whole Cyard.. Or certain inmates.. Sorry for all the ? its just i'm so confused right now and any new info is always helpfull. Thanx girlie
In his letter he wrote "they" which I think he means everyone waiting to get to where they are going..mainlined? Not clear. He was in Delano for reception. He got to LAC last thursday, and they told him he was going to Tehachapi but he ended up at a LAC level 4 yard even though he is only level 2. Although he wrote there are people that are level 1,2, 3, and 4 together at C yard. He didn't mention his counselor. I have no idea who his counselor is, because he saw his counselor at Delano not at LAC. I wrote him a letter asking him for his counselor info. Hopefully he gets that soon. And my apologies it wasn't the sheriff that told him, but the captain (who he said is a higher level than sergeant or lieutenant). Every letter i got this week has different information. I think our guys are just as confused as we are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LakerFan For This Useful Post:
Mbyrd (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
He's been there since May 20, just a little over 2 weeks, so hopefully he will be leaving soon. How long has your BF been there?
last Thursday. he hates it! he said it is loud and there is nothing to do.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
last Thursday. he hates it! he said it is loud and there is nothing to do.

That's what my son says too, he hates it, there's nothing at all to do, no program in place so they just stay in their cell all the time. He actually got excited about maybe being able to walk to the chow hall. That's wrong. Why move them in if they weren't ready for them anyway? This sucks!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
In his letter he wrote "they" which I think he means everyone waiting to get to where they are going..mainlined? Not clear. He was in Delano for reception. He got to LAC last thursday, and they told him he was going to Tehachapi but he ended up at a LAC level 4 yard even though he is only level 2. Although he wrote there are people that are level 1,2, 3, and 4 together at C yard. He didn't mention his counselor. I have no idea who his counselor is, because he saw his counselor at Delano not at LAC. I wrote him a letter asking him for his counselor info. Hopefully he gets that soon. And my apologies it wasn't the sheriff that told him, but the captain (who he said is a higher level than sergeant or lieutenant). Every letter i got this week has different information. I think our guys are just as confused as we are.
You can call the main number and they'll tell you who his counselor is, and you can call that counselor and ask questions. My son is a level 3, and I don't know why he's at a level 4 yard either.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbyrd For This Useful Post:
LakerFan (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 09:48 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

WoW... Not Only did they turn this "Mainline" yard into Reception but now they have inmates Level 1-4 in the same facility.. Correct me if i'm wrong but it's my understanding there suppose to be Separated this makes me so sad!! and upset that theres not much we can do if we dont even know what the Fudge is going On! I have a question ladies: does it say C2 when you recieve letters from your loved ones?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Mine say C4
Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

Ok Mbyrd says C4 Mine say C2.. what exactly does that mean?
Old 06-05-2009, 10:02 PM

It must have something to do with where they're housed - the return address on my letters is C4 and then the cell number.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:05 PM
~Imperfection Is Beauty~

Ok so maybe C2 are all L4 and C4 are all L3? The P.O. Box has to be the same right.. lol.. I know that was a lil DuH.. but hey it doesnt hurt to ask.. 4610?
Old 06-05-2009, 10:09 PM

Same PO Box, 4610. Maybe they do have them separated somehow by level. It just sounds to me like they have no idea what they're doing down there.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
That's what my son says too, he hates it, there's nothing at all to do, no program in place so they just stay in their cell all the time. He actually got excited about maybe being able to walk to the chow hall. That's wrong. Why move them in if they weren't ready for them anyway? This sucks!
it is wrong! he wants me to find out if aclu could do anything about it. everyone around him is saying this is unprecedented. i guess in prison it is what it is. has your son received any mail yet?
Old 06-05-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Same PO Box, 4610. Maybe they do have them separated somehow by level. It just sounds to me like they have no idea what they're doing down there.
Ditto. Same PO Box.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
WoW... Not Only did they turn this "Mainline" yard into Reception but now they have inmates Level 1-4 in the same facility.. Correct me if i'm wrong but it's my understanding there suppose to be Separated this makes me so sad!! and upset that theres not much we can do if we dont even know what the Fudge is going On! I have a question ladies: does it say C2 when you recieve letters from your loved ones?
Hey! I just checked the envelope and it does say C2. Maybe they are separated in some way?
Closed Thread