Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Pennsylvania should be posted here.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
IN GOD"S TIME

Default A joke!

My husband told me today that it's a guy that just got his paperwork done for the half way house , but this is the kicker , it took them so long to get him in a half way house that he has already been approved for his parole in Sept. Kinda backwards! it's a joke! They take their time getting these inmates out when the become eligible because at the end of their shift they get to go home to their families so they don't get in any hurry! I when I say they I mean whomever/whoever drops the ball and an inmate ends up getting paroled without getting the opportunity to go to the halfway house first because of slow paperwork etc... No offense but I really think that state stinks when it comes to prisoners and their time. in N.C. it wouldn't be so , they believe in rewarding you for good time and getting you in and out!!! Also, you only do 1 year of probation sfter you are paroled. Comments?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 08:03 PM

Comment: I want to move to NC!! LOL... Ya one of my bf's old cellies was released while they were still processing his prerelease, his girlfriend joked that he would eventually get a letter in the mail w/ a bed date for a half way house. My bf has been approved and awaiting a bed date since Oct. The paperwork movement is a joke!!