Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 08-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

[quote=MsBea;4885394]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post

That is why I only go ONCE a month for the weekend, two days. Since I travel 250 and only see him ONCE a month (every 30 days) they can't terminate me. I went through arguing with them on Saturday and made sure they knew on Sunday not to even try it. Dude was Po'd at me on Saturday, and I stud my ground, and then talked to the visiting sgrt. on my way out and let him know. He told me dont worry about it. but yeah that room is soo tiny i can't imagine all of c-yard being there to visit. it's going to be like one hour visit's just to get everyone in there.. it's going to suck for people who do go every weekend.

If I remember correctly, there's a sign on the wall over the door that says "maximum occupancy 150 people". How many inmates are there on C yard? I know there are about 100 just in the gym. There is no way that room will accommodate everyone visiting their loved ones for any length of time on a regular basis. I'm so angry about this, and I'm not even going there to visit again.
Sponsored Links
  #102  
Old 08-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Brandy Brandy is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 3,299
Thanks: 1,671
Thanked 1,529 Times in 1,050 Posts
Default

[quote=Mbyrd;4885414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBea View Post


If I remember correctly, there's a sign on the wall over the door that says "maximum occupancy 150 people". How many inmates are there on C yard? I know there are about 100 just in the gym. There is no way that room will accommodate everyone visiting their loved ones for any length of time on a regular basis. I'm so angry about this, and I'm not even going there to visit again.

I seen that and was asking husband how on earth is everyone going to visit when the whole yard is up and running. Even with the out side open, he said that they wont use that as "extra" seating it will just be fore people who have seats already that want to be outside for a little bit. So I dont know that is going to be werid, and hard to do, so he agree'd with me to only come once a month for the weekend so we get the whole time. They need to figure something out though.
  #103  
Old 08-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

[quote=MsBea;4885466]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbyrd View Post


I seen that and was asking husband how on earth is everyone going to visit when the whole yard is up and running. Even with the out side open, he said that they wont use that as "extra" seating it will just be fore people who have seats already that want to be outside for a little bit. So I dont know that is going to be werid, and hard to do, so he agree'd with me to only come once a month for the weekend so we get the whole time. They need to figure something out though.

I don't understand how this whole thing could have been so poorly planned and executed. CDCr talks about promoting family ties, but makes it almost impossible and extremely unpleasant for families to visit their loved ones. My son told me they did not ever plan to let anyone go outside onto the patio at all for any length of time.
  #104  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Brandy Brandy is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 3,299
Thanks: 1,671
Thanked 1,529 Times in 1,050 Posts
Default

[quote=Mbyrd;4885535]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBea View Post


I don't understand how this whole thing could have been so poorly planned and executed. CDCr talks about promoting family ties, but makes it almost impossible and extremely unpleasant for families to visit their loved ones. My son told me they did not ever plan to let anyone go outside onto the patio at all for any length of time.

they told my husband they were waiting to finish putting up the barbed wire then we'd be able to go out but dont look like this summer it would be happening. haha! go figure right?! why not block it in and make more room for other visitors then? It's ridiculous actually, not all of C yard will fit, geez.. crazy! and your right it does make it extremely unpleasent for families to visit, hopefully they can figure out a change and get things together a bit better.
  #105  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Perez1 Perez1 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: california,us
Posts: 400
Thanks: 54
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default

sorry new to this forum, but does any one know what how far in advance u have tomake an appt for ad seg and which number do i call
__________________


  #106  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

They used the patio as overflow before. There has NEVER been barbed wire up there in the 10 years I've been visiting!

They would ask you if you wanted to sit outside, or inside. If you chose inside, and the room got full, they would give you the choice of going outside of leave. Once you went outside, if it got full again, you were the first one to leave.

Everyone that is now in visiting is NEW, within the last 2 years! We left in December of 2006, and the process was horrible, but a lot smoother, and the CO's in the rooms knew what they were doing! Maybe we should make a suggestion that they get trained from some of the people who have been doing it for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirateswife For This Useful Post:
  #107  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Well, I know that they would say that it was 90 days before. I'm glad that it has changed! LAC is different in the way they do things then any other prison around! They know most people visit there, and make complaints, but they don't do anything about it!

The officer that was in there on Saturday was an a$$, I heard the female CO that was processing everyone in, telling him not to talk to her like that. He isn't the best person to be in that room, I don't think!

I hope everyone is able to figure out the best way to have a LONG visit with your loved one!!! It's a hard balance to find!

But, BTW, it has always been bad in C visiting! Just an FYI!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBea View Post


It's actually if a visitor has drove 250 miles or more AND the visitor has NOT visited in the last 30 days they wont terminate you, you get TWO days (back to back) to visit with NO termination. And believe me they will look to see if you visited before. I went through this at Kern Valley and had to deal with this this past weekend here. If you DONT say anything to them they will just terminate you, YOU have to say something and stand your ground or else they will act as if they dont know what your talking about; like mbyrd said earlier they acted as if they didnt know what you were talking about. my husbad and I were NEXT in line to get term after mbyrd and I stud my ground and let them know "NO WAY" they didnt like it and got rude with me but they didnt term. I also talked to Sgrt. Gueverra (sp) in visiting and told him I didnt appreciate how dude talked to me and if I needed to call him the weekend before I came out so he knew I was coming, etc and he said "oh no ma'am wont be nessacary they are suppose to CHECK your license before they term anyhow" well apparently he talked to the dude in the visting, so come Sunday I got haggled in the process area a bit but made it throw no prob. *sigh* they make it so hard on us to visit. But anyhow in the title 15, I believe it's on page 78 about 1/2 way down the page on the second collum it states what they can't terminate for and etc. there is a list of a few things.


  #108  
Old 08-25-2009, 04:10 PM
one.four.three's Avatar
one.four.three one.four.three is offline
.......♥............
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 546
Thanks: 201
Thanked 192 Times in 154 Posts
Default

Pirateswife or MsBea:

Seeing that you ladies have far more experience with CSP-LAC than I do would you pleeeease advise/assist me with the following and/or direct me to the accurate contact!?!..

1) Where can I obatin info concerning my fiancee's restitution fee(s)?

2) What day(s) are they eligible to purchase their personal items, as he is currently in reception.

Any information you can provide me with is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
__________________
  #109  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:06 PM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBea View Post


they told my husband they were waiting to finish putting up the barbed wire then we'd be able to go out but dont look like this summer it would be happening. haha! go figure right?! why not block it in and make more room for other visitors then? It's ridiculous actually, not all of C yard will fit, geez.. crazy! and your right it does make it extremely unpleasent for families to visit, hopefully they can figure out a change and get things together a bit better.
I can't remember the c.o.'s name but he was inside the visiting room on sunday.. Short hispanic lol n e ways my husband had asked him about the patio and when it would be open and his response was it has never been open and probably never will when i was told diff. by the c.o. that takes you to the buildings.. He told me once they finished putting the wire all the way around. I know i'm not trippen and have seen people out side in the patio for buildings A & B.. or i'm i wrong? I dont understand why they would start but not finish? I think us ladies who will be at LAC for a while should get together on a sat or sun. in the parking lot and once we are inside ask to speak with the visiting sgt. hopefully it will b enough to make him realize its time for LAC 2 upgrade lol. Did n e one else feel as if they didnt have the a.c. on? or was it because it was so full that it felt as if it was off?

..VENTING..
i'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter

Ok ladies so this happend to me on my way out of processing room.. My lil girl was asleep and as i was walking out the door 2 Hispanic C.O.'s were walking in and one of them made a comment on how i put my lil girl through such a long/stressful visit i knocked her out! and then he finished with your a MEAN mom.. i was so in shock like did he or didnt he I wish i would have turned around and called him out on it for he had no right to say that! Some of the c.o.'s are laid back just trying to put in there hours & go home others u can tell get this rush knowing for the next 6 1/2 hours they have the last word. UGH!!
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~
  #110  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Brandy Brandy is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 3,299
Thanks: 1,671
Thanked 1,529 Times in 1,050 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.four.three View Post
Pirateswife or MsBea:

Seeing that you ladies have far more experience with CSP-LAC than I do would you pleeeease advise/assist me with the following and/or direct me to the accurate contact!?!..

1) Where can I obatin info concerning my fiancee's restitution fee(s)?

2) What day(s) are they eligible to purchase their personal items, as he is currently in reception.

Any information you can provide me with is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
Um.. not sure about reception, didnt really have to deal with that, but to get canteen each month my husband is third draw so it's like the second week he turns in what he wants and get it the third week.

As for his restitution, my husband dont have that, BUT I am sure your fiancee's CC1 or CC2 should know this and be able to tell you MAYBE! I dont know though I'm in my husbands C file so they pretty much tell me anything and everything, so he might have to get that information for you if they dont give you it.

Maybe Pirateswife will come along with some more information on that. But I'd start with your fiancee's Counselors, and go from there.
  #111  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:27 PM
one.four.three's Avatar
one.four.three one.four.three is offline
.......♥............
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 546
Thanks: 201
Thanked 192 Times in 154 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBea View Post
Um.. not sure about reception, didnt really have to deal with that, but to get canteen each month my husband is third draw so it's like the second week he turns in what he wants and get it the third week.

As for his restitution, my husband dont have that, BUT I am sure your fiancee's CC1 or CC2 should know this and be able to tell you MAYBE! I dont know though I'm in my husbands C file so they pretty much tell me anything and everything, so he might have to get that information for you if they dont give you it.

Maybe Pirateswife will come along with some more information on that. But I'd start with your fiancee's Counselors, and go from there.
Thanks, MsBea. I will contact his counselor! I've been trying to get info by calling the prison directly, but the no one answers...
__________________
  #112  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Brandy Brandy is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 3,299
Thanks: 1,671
Thanked 1,529 Times in 1,050 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post
I can't remember the c.o.'s name but he was inside the visiting room on sunday.. Short hispanic lol n e ways my husband had asked him about the patio and when it would be open and his response was it has never been open and probably never will when i was told diff. by the c.o. that takes you to the buildings.. He told me once they finished putting the wire all the way around. I know i'm not trippen and have seen people out side in the patio for buildings A & B.. or i'm i wrong? I dont understand why they would start but not finish? I think us ladies who will be at LAC for a while should get together on a sat or sun. in the parking lot and once we are inside ask to speak with the visiting sgt. hopefully it will b enough to make him realize its time for LAC 2 upgrade lol. Did n e one else feel as if they didnt have the a.c. on? or was it because it was so full that it felt as if it was off?

..VENTING..
i'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter

Ok ladies so this happend to me on my way out of processing room.. My lil girl was asleep and as i was walking out the door 2 Hispanic C.O.'s were walking in and one of them made a comment on how i put my lil girl through such a long/stressful visit i knocked her out! and then he finished with your a MEAN mom.. i was so in shock like did he or didnt he I wish i would have turned around and called him out on it for he had no right to say that! Some of the c.o.'s are laid back just trying to put in there hours & go home others u can tell get this rush knowing for the next 6 1/2 hours they have the last word. UGH!!

Yes the AC was NOT on in there, not at all, I told my husband we had to get up and go in to the little play area so I could get away from people b/c it was getting to me, so he was playing catch with our son while I stud away. it was awful in there, going to the bathroom was nice since it felt so good out there! haha My husband and I both were told once they finish putting the wire around they'd use it, so who knows what is going on with that. I dont know if I ever seen other yards in there patio, will have to look next time.

As for the CO,I would of said something, but then I got a big mouth. I hear it all and will call you out on it. If you ever see him again get his name and talk to someone about that, that is just plain rude b/c if the situation was turned he'd KILL to get his wife to bring his kids to see him. I agree there are some CO's who are laid back and others who are just straight *@cks. I'm sorry that happen to you, the CO had to right to say that.
  #113  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Brandy Brandy is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 3,299
Thanks: 1,671
Thanked 1,529 Times in 1,050 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.four.three View Post
Thanks, MsBea. I will contact his counselor! I've been trying to get info by calling the prison directly, but the no one answers...
Do you have his counselors exten number? If you do I'd try calling at like 730 in the am, most of them are in there office and does answer, most of the time. I've also caught my husbands counselor around 1130ish, and 2ish in her office.
  #114  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post
I can't remember the c.o.'s name but he was inside the visiting room on sunday.. Short hispanic lol n e ways my husband had asked him about the patio and when it would be open and his response was it has never been open and probably never will when i was told diff. by the c.o. that takes you to the buildings.. He told me once they finished putting the wire all the way around. I know i'm not trippen and have seen people out side in the patio for buildings A & B.. or i'm i wrong? I dont understand why they would start but not finish? I think us ladies who will be at LAC for a while should get together on a sat or sun. in the parking lot and once we are inside ask to speak with the visiting sgt. hopefully it will b enough to make him realize its time for LAC 2 upgrade lol. Did n e one else feel as if they didnt have the a.c. on? or was it because it was so full that it felt as if it was off?

..VENTING..
i'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter

Ok ladies so this happend to me on my way out of processing room.. My lil girl was asleep and as i was walking out the door 2 Hispanic C.O.'s were walking in and one of them made a comment on how i put my lil girl through such a long/stressful visit i knocked her out! and then he finished with your a MEAN mom.. i was so in shock like did he or didnt he I wish i would have turned around and called him out on it for he had no right to say that! Some of the c.o.'s are laid back just trying to put in there hours & go home others u can tell get this rush knowing for the next 6 1/2 hours they have the last word. UGH!!
The air was definitely NOT on Sunday afternoon while I was there. It was very hot and uncomfortable and I think they left it off deliberately. I left about 1:45 - did they ever turn it on?My son was told that the patio has never been used and would never be used because they ran out of barbed wire to put on top of the fence. I can't believe someone would say that about your little girl, or you for that matter! That's totally out of line. My ex brother in law is a CO up here at one of the prisons, and he's one of the ones who gets a rush thinking he's in charge of something. He flashes that badge all over town like he's some cop or something. That whole attitude just makes me sick. If you ladies get together and show some solidarity, start making some noise, and ask for conditions to improve, take it up the authority ladder, and don't give up, you should be able to get something done because those conditions are intolerable. It might also be a good idea to talk to the ombudsman. I know it's not Sara Malone any more, and I think the new womans' name is Carter or Cooper. I spoke with her once and now I've forgotten her name. If you call Sara Malone she will refer your message to the right person. Wish I could be involved! The whole thing has made me furious. But, instead, I'll be really happy to just get my kid out of there.
  #115  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:30 PM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbyrd View Post
The air was definitely NOT on Sunday afternoon while I was there. It was very hot and uncomfortable and I think they left it off deliberately. I left about 1:45 - did they ever turn it on?
That whole attitude just makes me sick.
NO!! it got so stuffy and hot i felt if i didnt step out 2 get some fresh air i was going to pass out my lil girl was sweating and her cheeks were red
When the c.o. opened the door and i felt the cold breeze i was like damn it feels good in here and all she did was laugh! So u are so right they left it off deliberately..SO.SO. Sad!!
Tell me about it especially the females NOT all but there are 2 that are on a very high horse! i'm sure my regulars know who i mean lol..
The 2 in the front can b cool at times but then str8 rude!
I got there on time before count 1 sunday and out of no where was told i had 2 wait until 12 for him to come out since they didnt get him on time! when it's up to them to go and get them once we turn in the slip & sadly they tried putting the blame on processing! To make it worse the ones that arrived after 12 got there loved ones out quick while i still waited and i noticed the more i went to ask WTF was taking so long the longer it took for them to get my husband and this was before C3 and Cgym were cleared for visit. So they are definitly not going by the RULES!!Its not fair how quick they can terminate,suspend or deny our visitations but take 4 EVER to get things done when we have a problem..
So happy your son will be out soon!
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~

Last edited by mhrndz82; 08-25-2009 at 07:34 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to mhrndz82 For This Useful Post:
Mbyrd (08-25-2009)
  #116  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 PM
one.four.three's Avatar
one.four.three one.four.three is offline
.......♥............
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 546
Thanks: 201
Thanked 192 Times in 154 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBea View Post
Do you have his counselors exten number? If you do I'd try calling at like 730 in the am, most of them are in there office and does answer, most of the time. I've also caught my husbands counselor around 1130ish, and 2ish in her office.
I don't have his counselor's direct contact #. I'll try calling tomorrow early around 7:30 like you said and hope to reach someone that can assist me. Thanks so much for your help!!
__________________
  #117  
Old 08-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Mbyrd's Avatar
Mbyrd Mbyrd is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 511
Thanks: 252
Thanked 264 Times in 188 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.four.three View Post
I don't have his counselor's direct contact #. I'll try calling tomorrow early around 7:30 like you said and hope to reach someone that can assist me. Thanks so much for your help!!
If you call the main prison line, press zero, and the operator will answer. Ask her to connect you to records. Give records the CDC number and she will be able to tell you who his counselor is and give you his direct extension. I think the operator answers some time after 8 or 8:30 am.
  #118  
Old 08-25-2009, 08:33 PM
afirsttimer's Avatar
afirsttimer afirsttimer is offline
his wifey
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 1,918
Thanks: 2,036
Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez1 View Post
sorry new to this forum, but does any one know what how far in advance u have tomake an appt for ad seg and which number do i call
You have to call on Friday's for a Saturday or Sunday appointment. The number is 661-729-2000 and use the extensions for visiting: 5401, 5885, 5886, 5887, 5888, 5889. Now I read on a different post the extensions have been limited but I'm not sure. My man has been on lockdown so I haven't called the visiting line in a sec
__________________
Geaux Saints!!!!
  #119  
Old 08-25-2009, 08:35 PM
afirsttimer's Avatar
afirsttimer afirsttimer is offline
his wifey
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 1,918
Thanks: 2,036
Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.four.three View Post
I don't have his counselor's direct contact #. I'll try calling tomorrow early around 7:30 like you said and hope to reach someone that can assist me. Thanks so much for your help!!
The extension for records is 5100. They will know his counselor. Also, your man could put in a request to know how much more he has to pay for resistution (spelled that wrong). Mine did that but I don't remember the name of that form.
__________________
Geaux Saints!!!!
  #120  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

See below, hopefully this helps. Any more ?? feel free to ask!


Quote:
Originally Posted by one.four.three View Post
Pirateswife or MsBea:

Seeing that you ladies have far more experience with CSP-LAC than I do would you pleeeease advise/assist me with the following and/or direct me to the accurate contact!?!..

1) Where can I obatin info concerning my fiancee's restitution fee(s)? Your Fiancee should be aware of how much his restitution is. It was assigned/given to him at his hearing. However, if that is unavailable, he has to request a "trust" account print out from accounting. They will not give you that information.

2) What day(s) are they eligible to purchase their personal items, as he is currently in reception. The canteen days very depending on the last 2 digits of their CDC # For instance, my husbands is 77, so he is last draw, which is the last week of the month. So, it all varies depending on that.

Any information you can provide me with is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
  #121  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

The CO's you guys are talking to are stupid! The patio was open up until they closed the yard and made it a reception center. We used to have water fights out there. THere is also a misting system or at least there was at one point that they would turn on when people went out there! They just don't know what they are talking about!

However, in 1999, they didn't have patio tables out there, and you had to walk around the patio in circles, or something like that, and you weren't able to just stand there!

The patio is used for overflow. However, the CO's that are currently there have NO clue what is going on. In LAC's OP it states this as well. I think everyone needs to say something.

The fact that there was NO AC on is a health concern! Heat is extreme there, and it needs to be addressed ASAP! I will write something to the Warden, since I am having luck getting them to get their butts in gear, but I can't fight this one alone!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbyrd View Post
The air was definitely NOT on Sunday afternoon while I was there. It was very hot and uncomfortable and I think they left it off deliberately. I left about 1:45 - did they ever turn it on?My son was told that the patio has never been used and would never be used because they ran out of barbed wire to put on top of the fence. I can't believe someone would say that about your little girl, or you for that matter! That's totally out of line. My ex brother in law is a CO up here at one of the prisons, and he's one of the ones who gets a rush thinking he's in charge of something. He flashes that badge all over town like he's some cop or something. That whole attitude just makes me sick. If you ladies get together and show some solidarity, start making some noise, and ask for conditions to improve, take it up the authority ladder, and don't give up, you should be able to get something done because those conditions are intolerable. It might also be a good idea to talk to the ombudsman. I know it's not Sara Malone any more, and I think the new womans' name is Carter or Cooper. I spoke with her once and now I've forgotten her name. If you call Sara Malone she will refer your message to the right person. Wish I could be involved! The whole thing has made me furious. But, instead, I'll be really happy to just get my kid out of there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pirateswife For This Useful Post:
Mbyrd (08-26-2009)
  #122  
Old 08-26-2009, 10:02 AM
mhrndz82's Avatar
mhrndz82 mhrndz82 is offline
~Imperfection Is Beauty~
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FRESNO CA
Posts: 920
Thanks: 39
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

good morning ladies
Does n e one happen to know the ext. to R&R dept.
i've called twice and the operator connects me with
out even getting a chance to ask for the ext.
plus it's just ringing.... does n e one know a good
time to call? Thanx ladies have a Great Day
__________________
*~MY TODAY..MY TOMORROW..MY EVERYTHING*~
  #123  
Old 08-26-2009, 10:19 AM
FAIRYLUVA19 FAIRYLUVA19 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: sylmar, california
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Omg someone died at the prison.... Does anyone know anything????
  #124  
Old 08-26-2009, 10:37 AM
honda's Avatar
honda honda is offline
~Miss ya much~
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: HAYWARD, CA
Posts: 117
Thanks: 81
Thanked 47 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRYLUVA19 View Post
Omg someone died at the prison.... Does anyone know anything????
What? When?
__________________


~always yours~
  #125  
Old 08-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Pirateswife Pirateswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 20
Thanked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Default

5100. I call at varying times throughout the day, and sometimes it rings longer then other times.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyz Wife View Post
good morning ladies

Does n e one happen to know the ext. to R&R dept.
i've called twice and the operator connects me with
out even getting a chance to ask for the ext.
plus it's just ringing.... does n e one know a good

time to call? Thanx ladies have a Great Day
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirateswife For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:34 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics