Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 11-11-2011, 01:34 PM
bambam618 bambam618 is offline
HiS MRS.DiZZY FOREVER
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WHERE EVER HiS HEART iS : )
Posts: 959
Thanks: 64
Thanked 96 Times in 83 Posts
Default

hi ladies,

I have a classmate thats trying to get a hold of an old friend and gave me his info to look up i checked last night and we both saw he was in kern valley but i checked today to get his last name and he was moved to lancaster.. she want to get his housing info but everytime she calls and presses 0 to connect with someone it hangs up.. where else can she get his housing info
__________________
MRS.DiZZY
Sponsored Links
  #77  
Old 11-12-2011, 01:14 AM
gils girl gils girl is offline
i luv u baby!!!
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: lancaster,california
Posts: 82
Thanks: 5
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam618 View Post
hi ladies,

I have a classmate thats trying to get a hold of an old friend and gave me his info to look up i checked last night and we both saw he was in kern valley but i checked today to get his last name and he was moved to lancaster.. she want to get his housing info but everytime she calls and presses 0 to connect with someone it hangs up.. where else can she get his housing info
i would think this would be the only place 2 get his info...but...the prison is not gonna answer if you call after 5...and if she called on friday...its veterans day so i assume they are closed....maybe she can try on sat...if not... for sure on mon....
__________________
I Love You Always... Mrs.G!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to gils girl For This Useful Post:
bambam618 (11-13-2011)
  #78  
Old 11-26-2011, 09:51 PM
31310Mrs.V 31310Mrs.V is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ORANGE COUNTY,CA(GARDEN GROVE)
Posts: 543
Thanks: 4
Thanked 152 Times in 104 Posts
Exclamation Help!!! Please mods do not move or erase this

hi girls!! So i am looking to see if my man can get transferred to LAC he is currently in CALIPATRIA state prison. I wanted to know if they just opened a level 4 wing correct?? I wanted to know how things are here?? CAN YOU GET FAMILY VISITS?? DO THEY GO ON LOCKDOWN A LOT?? WHAT DOES AN INMATE HAVE TO DO TO GET TRANSFERRED?? PLEASE HELP ME :0)

THANKS! KRYSTAL.V <3
  #79  
Old 11-29-2011, 07:24 PM
LadyManiaks's Avatar
LadyManiaks LadyManiaks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31310Mrs.V
hi girls!! So i am looking to see if my man can get transferred to LAC he is currently in CALIPATRIA state prison. I wanted to know if they just opened a level 4 wing correct?? I wanted to know how things are here?? CAN YOU GET FAMILY VISITS?? DO THEY GO ON LOCKDOWN A LOT?? WHAT DOES AN INMATE HAVE TO DO TO GET TRANSFERRED?? PLEASE HELP ME :0)

THANKS! KRYSTAL.V <3
The lvl 4 is still in the works. My guy has been there a yea and a half and the talk about that happening has been ongoing. They just moved him around and said they're ging to make part of Dyard lvl 4.. but, who knows. They said by February. My guy hasn't mainlined;D so I don't know about the lockdowns lol. Yes, they have family visits
  #80  
Old 11-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Nina M. Davis's Avatar
Nina M. Davis Nina M. Davis is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Hi ladies, my husband is in SVSP, and he told me this weekend at visit that his counselor has him on some list to transfer to Lancaster, he said they made it general population, he is level 4, we're really hoping for that, cuz SVSP ain't NO JOKE!!!
  #81  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:31 AM
31310Mrs.V 31310Mrs.V is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ORANGE COUNTY,CA(GARDEN GROVE)
Posts: 543
Thanks: 4
Thanked 152 Times in 104 Posts
Default

Well if he's level 4 and they put him in for a transfer there i believe he should get sent there.that makes me happy to know cause now i can see if my hubby can go there


Quote:
Originally Posted by nina m. Davis View Post
hi ladies, my husband is in svsp, and he told me this weekend at visit that his counselor has him on some list to transfer to lancaster, he said they made it general population, he is level 4, we're really hoping for that, cuz svsp ain't no joke!!!
  #82  
Old 11-30-2011, 12:57 PM
LadyManiaks's Avatar
LadyManiaks LadyManiaks is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina M. Davis
Hi ladies, my husband is in SVSP, and he told me this weekend at visit that his counselor has him on some list to transfer to Lancaster, he said they made it general population, he is level 4, we're really hoping for that, cuz SVSP ain't NO JOKE!!!
That's awesome! Finally! That means my husband is going to be staying here when he mainlines!
  #83  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 AM
I.kennedywife's Avatar
I.kennedywife I.kennedywife is offline
&quot;IM HIS ANCHOR&quot;
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 266
Thanks: 398
Thanked 170 Times in 99 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
There is Motel 6 and EZ8 that is right down the street, maybe 8 min drive. You can find them out on line and book on line as well. Just put in Lancaster, CA and they will bring it up.

If this is your first time visiting you will get both days Sat and Sun b/c you never have visited, but if not I dont know what time to get there, I only visited once a month so I got both days since I was driving over 389 miles..

OOh hon if he is going to be level 1 then from what I heard they hardly have anyone in the visiting room so you should get all day.. from what I heard.. good luck and have a great visit!
hey quick question my friends man is in lancaster and she just got approved for visits does she has to make an appointment..if he is in B4 because i thought that was only for ad seg
  #84  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 PM
gils girl gils girl is offline
i luv u baby!!!
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: lancaster,california
Posts: 82
Thanks: 5
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.kennedywife View Post
hey quick question my friends man is in lancaster and she just got approved for visits does she has to make an appointment..if he is in B4 because i thought that was only for ad seg
yea..she does....my husband is in B4 and i have 2 make an appointment....
__________________
I Love You Always... Mrs.G!!!
  #85  
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM
ysandoval ysandoval is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Palmdale, CA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default New to LAC

Hi,

I just received a letter from my brother letting me know he was transferred here from SVSP which is great news because I only live 20 minutes away . Do you guys know if I have to fill out a new visiting application if I was approved to visit at SVSP? I have been trying to call all morning to schedule an appointment but have not been successful. He told me he will be in ASU for a couple of weeks until they find him a cell. Any information would help.

Thanks
  #86  
Old 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM
thaisha1043 thaisha1043 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: california/united states
Posts: 70
Thanks: 48
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysandoval View Post
Hi,

I just received a letter from my brother letting me know he was transferred here from SVSP which is great news because I only live 20 minutes away . Do you guys know if I have to fill out a new visiting application if I was approved to visit at SVSP? I have been trying to call all morning to schedule an appointment but have not been successful. He told me he will be in ASU for a couple of weeks until they find him a cell. Any information would help.

Thanks
I believe your visiting approval goes with him, and you only have to renew it after a year ot 2...im not sure on that, but if you are not sure you can always call 661-729-2000 press 0 and ask to be transfer to visiting dept. and they will let you know for sure. =)
  #87  
Old 12-13-2011, 04:11 PM
queendee queendee is offline
ButtaFly*Honey
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SO CAL
Posts: 107
Thanks: 15
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default

hello my hubby is being transferred to Lancaster..im jus tryin to find out how the visiting is there? are there alot of terminations? appointments only? any info would be helpful..thanx
  #88  
Old 12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
queendee queendee is offline
ButtaFly*Honey
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SO CAL
Posts: 107
Thanks: 15
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default

oh one more thing...how is the processing..is there a car line that i have to wait in when i arrive there or do i just drive in..thanx!
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:24 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics