Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison, located in Los Angeles County, California.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 01:34 PM
HiS MRS.DiZZY FOREVER

hi ladies,

I have a classmate thats trying to get a hold of an old friend and gave me his info to look up i checked last night and we both saw he was in kern valley but i checked today to get his last name and he was moved to lancaster.. she want to get his housing info but everytime she calls and presses 0 to connect with someone it hangs up.. where else can she get his housing info
Old 11-12-2011, 01:14 AM
i luv u baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam618 View Post
hi ladies,

I have a classmate thats trying to get a hold of an old friend and gave me his info to look up i checked last night and we both saw he was in kern valley but i checked today to get his last name and he was moved to lancaster.. she want to get his housing info but everytime she calls and presses 0 to connect with someone it hangs up.. where else can she get his housing info
i would think this would be the only place 2 get his info...but...the prison is not gonna answer if you call after 5...and if she called on friday...its veterans day so i assume they are closed....maybe she can try on sat...if not... for sure on mon....
Old 11-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Banned

Exclamation Help!!! Please mods do not move or erase this

hi girls!! So i am looking to see if my man can get transferred to LAC he is currently in CALIPATRIA state prison. I wanted to know if they just opened a level 4 wing correct?? I wanted to know how things are here?? CAN YOU GET FAMILY VISITS?? DO THEY GO ON LOCKDOWN A LOT?? WHAT DOES AN INMATE HAVE TO DO TO GET TRANSFERRED?? PLEASE HELP ME :0)

THANKS! KRYSTAL.V <3
Old 11-29-2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31310Mrs.V
hi girls!! So i am looking to see if my man can get transferred to LAC he is currently in CALIPATRIA state prison. I wanted to know if they just opened a level 4 wing correct?? I wanted to know how things are here?? CAN YOU GET FAMILY VISITS?? DO THEY GO ON LOCKDOWN A LOT?? WHAT DOES AN INMATE HAVE TO DO TO GET TRANSFERRED?? PLEASE HELP ME :0)

THANKS! KRYSTAL.V <3
The lvl 4 is still in the works. My guy has been there a yea and a half and the talk about that happening has been ongoing. They just moved him around and said they're ging to make part of Dyard lvl 4.. but, who knows. They said by February. My guy hasn't mainlined;D so I don't know about the lockdowns lol. Yes, they have family visits
Old 11-29-2011, 09:21 PM

Hi ladies, my husband is in SVSP, and he told me this weekend at visit that his counselor has him on some list to transfer to Lancaster, he said they made it general population, he is level 4, we're really hoping for that, cuz SVSP ain't NO JOKE!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Banned

Well if he's level 4 and they put him in for a transfer there i believe he should get sent there.that makes me happy to know cause now i can see if my hubby can go there

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina m. Davis View Post
hi ladies, my husband is in svsp, and he told me this weekend at visit that his counselor has him on some list to transfer to lancaster, he said they made it general population, he is level 4, we're really hoping for that, cuz svsp ain't no joke!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina M. Davis
Hi ladies, my husband is in SVSP, and he told me this weekend at visit that his counselor has him on some list to transfer to Lancaster, he said they made it general population, he is level 4, we're really hoping for that, cuz SVSP ain't NO JOKE!!!
That's awesome! Finally! That means my husband is going to be staying here when he mainlines!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 AM
&quot;IM HIS ANCHOR&quot;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
There is Motel 6 and EZ8 that is right down the street, maybe 8 min drive. You can find them out on line and book on line as well. Just put in Lancaster, CA and they will bring it up.

If this is your first time visiting you will get both days Sat and Sun b/c you never have visited, but if not I dont know what time to get there, I only visited once a month so I got both days since I was driving over 389 miles..

OOh hon if he is going to be level 1 then from what I heard they hardly have anyone in the visiting room so you should get all day.. from what I heard.. good luck and have a great visit!
hey quick question my friends man is in lancaster and she just got approved for visits does she has to make an appointment..if he is in B4 because i thought that was only for ad seg
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 PM
i luv u baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.kennedywife View Post
hey quick question my friends man is in lancaster and she just got approved for visits does she has to make an appointment..if he is in B4 because i thought that was only for ad seg
yea..she does....my husband is in B4 and i have 2 make an appointment....
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM

Default New to LAC

Hi,

I just received a letter from my brother letting me know he was transferred here from SVSP which is great news because I only live 20 minutes away . Do you guys know if I have to fill out a new visiting application if I was approved to visit at SVSP? I have been trying to call all morning to schedule an appointment but have not been successful. He told me he will be in ASU for a couple of weeks until they find him a cell. Any information would help.

Thanks
Old 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysandoval View Post
Hi,

I just received a letter from my brother letting me know he was transferred here from SVSP which is great news because I only live 20 minutes away . Do you guys know if I have to fill out a new visiting application if I was approved to visit at SVSP? I have been trying to call all morning to schedule an appointment but have not been successful. He told me he will be in ASU for a couple of weeks until they find him a cell. Any information would help.

Thanks
I believe your visiting approval goes with him, and you only have to renew it after a year ot 2...im not sure on that, but if you are not sure you can always call 661-729-2000 press 0 and ask to be transfer to visiting dept. and they will let you know for sure. =)
Old 12-13-2011, 04:11 PM
ButtaFly*Honey

hello my hubby is being transferred to Lancaster..im jus tryin to find out how the visiting is there? are there alot of terminations? appointments only? any info would be helpful..thanx
Old 12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
ButtaFly*Honey

oh one more thing...how is the processing..is there a car line that i have to wait in when i arrive there or do i just drive in..thanx!
Closed Thread