Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ22

kvsp is a level 4 prison, maybe its north kern you want
Ok thank you!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 04:32 PM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,071 Posts

is anyone else been thrown off with this time change?? I woke up so freakin late for work today...lol ... And I'm still tiered.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita
is anyone else been thrown off with this time change?? I woke up so freakin late for work today...lol ... And I'm still tiered.
Right! I wasn't really thrown off but I went to the Doctor's Office and the assistance were all over the place.They were so late! They rushed in clueless. Everyone looked tired
Old 03-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Donation Award 

Im tired! I soooo needed that hour of sleep, sooo not fair. It seems like I STAY tired...ugh...on a good note, Im super excited to dee my bestie this weekend! I can hardly wait!!! =)
Old 03-12-2012, 08:31 PM

Woo hoo!!!! It's our weekend 4 days and a wake up!!!! Can't wait
Old 03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thanked 1,074 Times in 372 Posts

Good Morning ladies, just wanted to stop in and say hello hope everyone. Im so excited to see my love this weekend, this weekend cant get here soon enough!! The onyl thing that sucks is that the weather says is gonna rain both days I dont like the rain especially when im driving, and then to think you have to walk all the way to visit in the rain Oohhhh helll no!! Gotta bring my coat and cover my hair before i end up in visit with a nappy frizzy fro lol But im so exciteedd yeaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Have a good day ladies!!! Wheres my wifey lmao

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

Old 03-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscoqui View Post
Good Morning ladies, just wanted to stop in and say hello hope everyone. Im so excited to see my love this weekend, this weekend cant get here soon enough!! The onyl thing that sucks is that the weather says is gonna rain both days I dont like the rain especially when im driving, and then to think you have to walk all the way to visit in the rain Oohhhh helll no!! Gotta bring my coat and cover my hair before i end up in visit with a nappy frizzy fro lol But im so exciteedd yeaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Have a good day ladies!!! Wheres my wifey lmao
Im right here boo! this month the threads have been so quiet, especially compared to last month hu? Anyways, im super duper excited too! We gonna be at the same momo...we get to see our loved ones (ur man for you, my bestie for me). I wanna start packing already! As for the rain...who cares...we can roll in there all wet with our hair like we just got out the shower...bet ya the boyz like it! Haha
Old 03-13-2012, 02:21 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thats a negative booboo i am not trying to see my Penguin with my hair all wet looking all crusty lol im gonna stay as dry as i can, i told him if you see a rollie polly rolling bye thats me lmao But im sure they would like to see us all wet with a white shirt hahhaha
Yeaay im excited were gonna be in the same hotel too, hopefully after visit we can gossip some more than we alreadydo, its different in person Cant wait to see both my hubby and my wifey its gonna be a lovely weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda View Post
Im right here boo! this month the threads have been so quiet, especially compared to last month hu? Anyways, im super duper excited too! We gonna be at the same momo...we get to see our loved ones (ur man for you, my bestie for me). I wanna start packing already! As for the rain...who cares...we can roll in there all wet with our hair like we just got out the shower...bet ya the boyz like it! Haha

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

Old 03-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Thats a negative booboo i am not trying to see my Penguin with my hair all wet looking all crusty lol im gonna stay as dry as i can, i told him if you see a rollie polly rolling bye thats me lmao But im sure they would like to see us all wet with a white shirt hahhaha
Yeaay im excited were gonna be in the same hotel too, hopefully after visit we can gossip some more than we alreadydo, its different in person Cant wait to see both my hubby and my wifey its gonna be a lovely weekend
you said rolly polly! Oh hellz nah! haha Im gonna look like a big white polar bear cause Im so white, you know, like the fattys on the coca-cola xmas comercials! hahaha Im so cited, and I just cant hide it! Im so totally cheezin it right now, you have no idea. And yeah, we kinda do gossip a lot dont we...hehe Oh well, we have wayyyy too much in common not to talk the way that we do. Sometimes ya just click with people and sometimes ya dont. Im really glad we connected and that were friends. you could say we pretty much rock hu
Old 03-13-2012, 02:42 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Yep we clicked, you had me at hello lol yes sometimes you meet girsl that give u a bad vibe and some dont, and yes we have tooo much in common which is awesone OMG ur so funny you said your gonna look like white polar bear then im gonna be the brown/black bear lmao im cheezin it too, since my hunny called yesterday, and today then tomorrow Woohhooo!!!

Quote:
you said rolly polly! Oh hellz nah! haha Im gonna look like a big white polar bear cause Im so white, you know, like the fattys on the coca-cola xmas comercials! hahaha Im so cited, and I just cant hide it! Im so totally cheezin it right now, you have no idea. And yeah, we kinda do gossip a lot dont we...hehe Oh well, we have wayyyy too much in common not to talk the way that we do. Sometimes ya just click with people and sometimes ya dont. Im really glad we connected and that were friends. you could say we pretty much rock hu

Old 03-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Yep we clicked, you had me at hello lol yes sometimes you meet girsl that give u a bad vibe and some dont, and yes we have tooo much in common which is awesone OMG ur so funny you said your gonna look like white polar bear then im gonna be the brown/black bear lmao im cheezin it too, since my hunny called yesterday, and today then tomorrow Woohhooo!!!
Wait a minute missy...I didn't get a call today...wtheck! Lol he callec yesterday am twicebut was supposed to call last night at 7 and he never did. Im sadders now.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:57 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

I know I was surprised when he called me this morning he called twice yesterday and I guess someone in the top tier let him use his time today.Then tomorrow is his regular day to call yeaaay
In other news I don't know what the hell to wear aggghhhh

Quote:
Wait a minute missy...I didn't get a call today...wtheck! Lol he callec yesterday am twicebut was supposed to call last night at 7 and he never did. Im sadders now.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 AM
Me & You, Just us two

Any A yard ladies what have u heard new?
and everyone else sorry I been MIA how ate u all??
Xoxo
Old 03-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Donation Award 

So excited, can't wait for tomorrow morning! Had a great dinner w my wifey! Haha now im chillaxin in my hotel room...counting down the hours, hope everyone has a great weekend with great visits and/or calls/mail!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:54 PM

Hey ladies well I got a letter today and the said he was getting on the bus to jamestown. I am happy he is closer sad to be leaving all the good people. So now lets see what jamestown brings us. Im going to miss everyone and best believe I will stop in! Thanks for everything.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:39 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Hi ladies how's everyone? Well I'm happy I seen my love today and no not u wifey lmao jk gosh that rain was horrible this morning now it's nice and windy. Sucks that it's still got packed and we got terminated they said next month we'll have our full visit since they terminated this month. Anyway hope it doesn't rain bad tomorrow. Everyone have a nice weekend
Oh wifey it was nice having dinner with u too Yesterday awwwww were cool together lol c u in the morning boo

The Following User Says Thank You to hiscoqui For This Useful Post:
HisLightShines (03-17-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Me & You, Just us two

hey girls ... how are you?
Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamersbby&lt View Post
hey girls ... how are you?
LADIES!!!!! Hope everyone is doing good! So Dreamersbby<3 I finally was able to watch the Bad Girls Club and I gotta say I am hooked on it! Lol
Old 03-21-2012, 07:09 AM

Default Transfer

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if someone could help me. When someone gets transfered to another prison, how soon would you be able to find out. Say if I was to call the prison, the day they are supposed to get transfered, would they have already updated their records.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:02 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

I would call the day after hes suppose to get transffered. I used to call every other day before my man got transfered, cause mail took forever. But the day they get there they should have their info once processed but i would wait for the day after so they can give u the housing info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYSFIANCE View Post
Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if someone could help me. When someone gets transfered to another prison, how soon would you be able to find out. Say if I was to call the prison, the day they are supposed to get transfered, would they have already updated their records.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:04 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Well just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone, its been really quiet here. Hope u all get mail ,calls, and visits too. Is it April 20th yet? lol Cant wait to go next month its gonna be our aniversray weekend. Well thats if I do go lol

Old 03-21-2012, 12:51 PM

[quote=hiscoqui;6664207]Well just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone, its been really quiet here. Hope u all get mail ,calls, and visits too. Is it April 20th yet? lol Cant wait to go next month its gonna be our aniversray weekend. Well thats if I do go lol [/quote

yea its been pretty quiet.. awww how cute! why wouldn't you go though?? I didn't go on Sunday and it sucked big time... and since I can't wait 5 damn weeks I'm going next weekend
Old 03-21-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYSFIANCE
Hello Ladies,

You have to allow 48-72hrs for the Inmate Locator to be updated and the same with the number that you call to know we're he's located. Hope it helps a little
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Still loving my hubby...

Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreArt<3 View Post
You have to allow 48-72hrs for the Inmate Locator to be updated and the same with the number that you call to know we're he's located. Hope it helps a little

If you know where he is being transferred you can call the priosn directly and they should have his housing information available within 24 hours.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:34 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Oh yea...why didnt u go on sunday? We know the routine now, we get terminated saturday and stay the whole day sunday I have family bday parties both days 4/21 &22 and sometimes i tell him that i cant only revolve my life around him, wait that sounds mean. But like i should do family stuff and parties even if its our contact visit weekend. But most likely I will be there again both days to love on eachother and celebrate another wonderful year together. 6 yrs with him and our love just keeps growing awwwwww thats cool your going next weekend, I cant do behind glass anymore itll make me sad, unless i cant go during our contact visit then yea i will. so we'll see

yea its been pretty quiet.. awww how cute! why wouldn't you go though?? I didn't go on Sunday and it sucked big time... and since I can't wait 5 damn weeks I'm going next weekend [/quote]

Closed Thread