Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscoqui View Post
I think u can wear different blues just nothing that resembles their shirts , I know I seen some people wear other blues. I still dont know what to wear ggrrrr everything I have is like Uugghhh will I get through? Cause there dresses lol
U will be fine boo! U always look great and ur dresses are fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to HisLightShines For This Useful Post:
hiscoqui (06-12-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thanked 1,074 Times in 372 Posts

Aww thanks boo, but no really you know how paranoid i get lol and then i have this black blouse to wear with the skirt and i feel the blouse is a little too "tiigghhhtt" lol and i cant find a bigger size at any target

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda View Post
U will be fine boo! U always look great and ur dresses are fine.

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

Last edited by hiscoqui; 06-12-2012 at 10:07 AM..
Old 06-12-2012, 11:17 PM
''TILL DEATH DO US PART''

Quote:
My daughter has worn tourquoise, I think that u will be fine. Do u have ur outfits picked already gurl? U and my boo are rooming together hu? Are u exciged? Only a few more days to go!

I have several outfits picked out but still not sure what i'm gonna wear...lol yes we are rooming together ..i'm sooo excited..where are you staying at?

faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac_girl View Post
I have several outfits picked out but still not sure what i'm gonna wear...lol yes we are rooming together ..i'm sooo excited..where are you staying at?
I have reservations at 3 seperate places. Im still undecided. Lol
Old 06-13-2012, 06:43 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

3 places??? Ur crazy!!

Quote:
I have reservations at 3 seperate places. Im still undecided. Lol

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

Old 06-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
3 places??? Ur crazy!!
I know...I know....lol I need to cancel 2 by tomorrow am, but I will probably cancel today, just depends on where his fam is gonna stay, they want me to stay by them since its their first time seeing him since 2005....im cool with staying wherever, my daughter and I always make the best of it, we don't need a fancy hotel to have a good time.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thats true, but u dont want to wake up with bug bites everywhere either lol ok boo c u on the weekend

Quote:
I know...I know....lol I need to cancel 2 by tomorrow am, but I will probably cancel today, just depends on where his fam is gonna stay, they want me to stay by them since its their first time seeing him since 2005....im cool with staying wherever, my daughter and I always make the best of it, we don't need a fancy hotel to have a good time.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:37 PM

Heyeveryone. So has anyone else heard about this new policy regarding custody levels? My man mentioned something about it but said he'll give me the details this weekend. He got me excited cuz he said we should get our family visits sooner than we thought ((wink wink)) lol. So anybody else hear anything??
Old 06-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Heyeveryone. So has anyone else heard about this new policy regarding custody levels? My man mentioned something about it but said he'll give me the details this weekend. He got me excited cuz he said we should get our family visits sooner than we thought ((wink wink)) lol. So anybody else hear anything??
Nope but I'll be asking this weekend for sure
Old 06-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Donation Award 

Good morning ladies! Im sooooo delano bound in less than 45 minutes! Hope its not super duper hot since im leaving early. hope everyone has a safe drive and awesomesauce visits!
Old 06-18-2012, 03:33 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Aaaannndd im back to waiting a month to see my Penguin Love, im so happy he got to see his brother after 12 years and meet his youngest nephew, but we both felt as in we didnt get much time for "us". were so not used to sharing our visit lol we miss eachother more than we had before this visit. Oh well next month hurry up, and that heat is no joke!! when i got to my car, besides burning my butt on the seat, it read 115 degrees!!! sucks!!!
Well hope u all had a great weekend, and wish u all lots of calls, mail and visits!!

Old 06-18-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Aaaannndd im back to waiting a month to see my Penguin Love, im so happy he got to see his brother after 12 years and meet his youngest nephew, but we both felt as in we didnt get much time for "us". were so not used to sharing our visit lol we miss eachother more than we had before this visit. Oh well next month hurry up, and that heat is no joke!! when i got to my car, besides burning my butt on the seat, it read 115 degrees!!! sucks!!!
Well hope u all had a great weekend, and wish u all lots of calls, mail and visits!!

I already got my lil countdown going! 33 days and counting lmao! Yea that heat was fucking disgusting. Straight felt like the devils culo! I hate it!! We have a few more months to look forward to that

I feel you with the sharing visits. I went with his sister one time and it was really nice to see them together again but we definitely didn't get "our time'. But in 33 days you'll get time with your hunny again so its all good!

Hope everyone has a great week!
The Following User Says Thank You to trueblue310 For This Useful Post:
hiscoqui (06-19-2012)
Old 06-19-2012, 09:38 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

LMAO the devils culo haha it sure was though, i kept telling him that i felt all sweaty and hot, its gross. But yep and this is the beginning of this heat we still have july and August, and then watch us complain when its raining lol

Yes i forgot how it felt to share a visit, last time was in 2008 when i took his mom, litle brother and his nephew, we felt the same way afterwards, but im just glad hes reuniting with his family and im there to share it all with him. I have to be there or else he tells them not to go till im there shoot he better lol
Yea i cant wait for next month, dang 32 days sounds like forever im just glad the phone calls every morning helps us both get through this waiting
Oh and that traffic cause of construction sucked too!! lol

Quote:
I already got my lil countdown going! 33 days and counting lmao! Yea that heat was fucking disgusting. Straight felt like the devils culo! I hate it!! We have a few more months to look forward to that

I feel you with the sharing visits. I went with his sister one time and it was really nice to see them together again but we definitely didn't get "our time'. But in 33 days you'll get time with your hunny again so its all good!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Old 06-19-2012, 12:50 PM

Thanked 1,293 Times in 762 Posts

HaPPy SuMMer LadiES!
The Following User Says Thank You to meximami707 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 08:47 PM
''TILL DEATH DO US PART''

Quote:
LMAO the devils culo haha it sure was though, i kept telling him that i felt all sweaty and hot, its gross. But yep and this is the beginning of this heat we still have july and August, and then watch us complain when its raining lol

Yes i forgot how it felt to share a visit, last time was in 2008 when i took his mom, litle brother and his nephew, we felt the same way afterwards, but im just glad hes reuniting with his family and im there to share it all with him. I have to be there or else he tells them not to go till im there shoot he better lol
Yea i cant wait for next month, dang 32 days sounds like forever im just glad the phone calls every morning helps us both get through this waiting
Oh and that traffic cause of construction sucked too!! lol

I already got my countdown going too and yes 32 days sounds sooo far away

faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Joshua's Wife

Quote:

my man also told me something about that threw the phone but i couldnt really understand what he was saying about it cuz of the noise in the background....did u ever find out?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Joshua's Wife

btw, by any chance do you ladies know of a bus program or anyone that gives rides up to kvsp? thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 AM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Hi Ladies, just wanted to stop in here and say Hi since no one hasnt in a little while lol
Hope your all having a good week... The countdown begins again lol 23 more days till I see my Love
Wishing you all lots of mail, calls and visits

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hiscoqui For This Useful Post:
30lives (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 11:33 AM

I see I'm not the only one counting Hello to all
Old 06-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Joshua's Wife

Hello ladies, I am kinda new to this n I had a quick question...i would like to take my god daughter to visit my hunny with me nd last time. I was up there I was able to get a Minor Written Consent form so all we would have to do fill that paper out nd get it notorized n make sure I take the birth certificate n the notorized paper with me when I go visit right?....hope sum one can answer my ?, thankz :-)
Old 06-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Still loving my hubby...

Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLB View Post
Hello ladies, I am kinda new to this n I had a quick question...i would like to take my god daughter to visit my hunny with me nd last time. I was up there I was able to get a Minor Written Consent form so all we would have to do fill that paper out nd get it notorized n make sure I take the birth certificate n the notorized paper with me when I go visit right?....hope sum one can answer my ?, thankz :-)
Yes notarized consent and birth certificate and your good to visit! Good luck

Old 06-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Joshua's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by always here 4 m View Post
yes notarized consent and birth certificate and your good to visit! Good luck

thank u soo much :d
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexLB For This Useful Post:
ALWAYS HERE 4 M (06-28-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Donation Award 

Question.....has anyone ever been to the prision and then got either denied to visit, and/or a suspension of visits? If so, can u tell me why? What happened? And also what did you do about it? Appeal it? Or was it justified? Please post and share or if ur not comfortbable putting ur business please PM me. Thx
Old 07-03-2012, 02:12 PM

Thanked 1,865 Times in 1,071 Posts

Just want to wish my KVSP ladies a safe and fun 4th of July... I'll be making that turnaround trip to delano to visit my firecracker...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to traviesita For This Useful Post:
ALWAYS HERE 4 M (07-03-2012), HisLightShines (07-03-2012)
Old 07-03-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita View Post
Just want to wish my KVSP ladies a safe and fun 4th of July... I'll be making that turnaround trip to delano to visit my firecracker...
Have an amazing visit...make your own fireworks drive safely
The Following User Says Thank You to 1Ofakind!! For This Useful Post:
traviesita (07-03-2012)
Closed Thread