Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Pennsylvania should be posted here.

Old 08-25-2016, 07:12 AM

Angry 2 weeks away from parole, Sent to the hole!!

He was literally 2 weeks away from seeing the parole board and went to the hole for a dirty urine, what happens now (with parole, I mean) ????
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi86 View Post
He was literally 2 weeks away from seeing the parole board and went to the hole for a dirty urine, what happens now (with parole, I mean) ????
I've been there- not for a dirty and not in PA but in NY and my man was a week from coming home and was sent to the hole. It really sucked!! He ended up spending 90 days in SHU and when he went to the board they gave him extra time. We went from him coming home in February to now coming home in January. It's a terrible feeling but you'll get through it- I am
Old 08-25-2016, 07:30 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,404 Times in 1,838 Posts

I'd like to give you some good vibes and trying to be supportive, but aren't you mad as hell? I'd be and I'd kick his ass repeatedly. I totally sucks for you but for him... he deserves it.
He'll not be getting out now and then some...
Old 08-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Banned

He will NOT be getting out anytime soon. He might not even be put in front of them,and if he is,they are going to flop him.Oh and the dirty urine comes from obtaining drugs which is another charge/case. High means more time in there,and when he comes up for patrolling again later on this will be brought up Seems like he wants to stay there.
TWO WEEKS and he uses knowing what's going to happen!.

So yeah..no good way to tell you the bad news

But, if I were YOU?... I'd drop him for this. Especially if you're mwi, cause there's already to many risks involved with that type of relationship.

Last edited by Dobbie_Elf; 08-25-2016 at 09:04 AM..
Old 08-25-2016, 05:52 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Iimas View Post
I've been there- not for a dirty and not in PA but in NY and my man was a week from coming home and was sent to the hole. It really sucked!! He ended up spending 90 days in SHU and when he went to the board they gave him extra time. We went from him coming home in February to now coming home in January. It's a terrible feeling but you'll get through it- I am
Thank you. This is hard and it sucks big time. I'm so hurt and angry.