Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Old 09-30-2019, 04:49 AM
Waitingforhim

Default Need a 3 bedroom near Commerce City

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place near Commerce City to rent that is acceptable to people with a felony on their record. He is currently being transferred to the halfway house but when he's released I want him to be able to move in with me which means I have to find a place that won't discriminate against him as far as his felony conviction. I knew this was going to be a challenge but I will jump through hoops to make this happen. Any help or advice would be grateful.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Married May 27, 2017!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waitingforhim43 View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place near Commerce City to rent that is acceptable to people with a felony on their record. He is currently being transferred to the halfway house but when he's released I want him to be able to move in with me which means I have to find a place that won't discriminate against him as far as his felony conviction. I knew this was going to be a challenge but I will jump through hoops to make this happen. Any help or advice would be grateful.
Good luck. We're resorting to buying a cheap piece of land in Eastern Colorado and putting a tiny house on it.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:05 PM

Thats a good idea. It's extremely hard to find a place to rent in Colorado, let alone a place that will accept someone with felonies. MY LO is getting sent to halfway house next week and I will be needing to find a place in the spring. I know land is also cheaper in southern Colorado, but they have less job opportunities...