Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Texas EZ Mom Texas EZ Mom is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,049
Thanks: 59
Thanked 836 Times in 374 Posts
Default Sent "Positive Vibes"! read if you want a good laugh

My guy is in a pre-release unit doing the program as part of his parole approval. I decided to do something special for him, so I drew some pictures for him. I drew 3 little vibrators with some encouraging words for him, hence "Positive Vibes". lol. Yes, I actually drew 3 tiny little vibrators and wrote above each one,
You Can Do It
Hang in There
You Got This.
And guess what...They are CONTRABAND.
The mailroom would not let him have my art.
When I went to see him, he asked me what I sent to him because the mailroom workers would not even let him see what I had sent. Then I had to sit in the visitation room and explain to him what I had drawn.
We both had a good laugh, at my expense.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Texas EZ Mom For This Useful Post:
AndyS (01-03-2017), CR2016 (01-05-2017), fiat_nox (01-29-2017), LeaLea (01-04-2017), maytayah (01-03-2017), miamac (01-03-2017), nimuay (01-03-2017), Sarianna (01-04-2017), seahag (01-04-2017), She'sMyAngel (01-04-2017)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 01-03-2017, 08:41 PM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 43,352
Thanks: 44,289
Thanked 36,890 Times in 17,026 Posts
Default

Contraband So...you/I can write letters explaining how you/we use them with him in mind in explicit detail, but ya can't draw a picture of one? My best guess is that wasn't one of those little "Silver Bullet" vibrators.

Go figure LOL
__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
AndyS (01-03-2017), miamac (01-03-2017)
  #3  
Old 01-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Texas EZ Mom Texas EZ Mom is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,049
Thanks: 59
Thanked 836 Times in 374 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
Contraband So...you/I can write letters explaining how you/we use them with him in mind in explicit detail, but ya can't draw a picture of one? My best guess is that wasn't one of those little "Silver Bullet" vibrators.

Go figure LOL
Where he is now, if I even write the word "sex" in a letter, they are liable to deem it restricted. He has 58 days to go and here we are, we cannot even talk about SEX. So, no, I cant go into any detail, not in a letter. WE call it eating chips in bed. That's our code! lol.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texas EZ Mom For This Useful Post:
LifeTraveler (01-04-2017), patchouli (01-04-2017)
  #4  
Old 01-04-2017, 11:34 AM
R&R R&R is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 659
Thanks: 245
Thanked 681 Times in 324 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas EZ Mom View Post
WE call it eating chips in bed. That's our code! lol.
It's amazing how much you can get out of fast food menus...
__________________
Good bye ticker! You went from 7 months and one week down to ZERO in one day!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Texas EZ Mom Texas EZ Mom is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,049
Thanks: 59
Thanked 836 Times in 374 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&R View Post
It's amazing how much you can get out of fast food menus...
As I am sitting in McDonald's right now, lol. I had never thought of that. ha ha.
I will change it up on him and we may have to go back quite a few years and have a Big Mac Attack. Or possibly have a Big and Tasty Meal. Hell, right now a Happy Meal would do the trick. lol. Hot and SPicy sounds great, too. Ha ha. You are so right, just at McDonald's, the menu can get a little spicy. I could use a Quarter Pounder right about now. Yes, I will indeed have to change it up.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texas EZ Mom For This Useful Post:
DaughterOfaKING (01-04-2017), fiat_nox (01-29-2017), xxxstarah (01-11-2017)
  #6  
Old 01-04-2017, 03:16 PM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 965
Thanked 1,135 Times in 642 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas EZ Mom View Post
As I am sitting in McDonald's right now, lol. I had never thought of that. ha ha.
I will change it up on him and we may have to go back quite a few years and have a Big Mac Attack. Or possibly have a Big and Tasty Meal. Hell, right now a Happy Meal would do the trick. lol. Hot and SPicy sounds great, too. Ha ha. You are so right, just at McDonald's, the menu can get a little spicy. I could use a Quarter Pounder right about now. Yes, I will indeed have to change it up.
You might mention you're looking forward to spending some time at your favorite Burger King eating a Whopper! We're very fortunate as far as mail room censorship goes. We've never had a letter, story, article, card or fantasy refused in either direction.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Texas EZ Mom Texas EZ Mom is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,049
Thanks: 59
Thanked 836 Times in 374 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingWilkes View Post
You might mention you're looking forward to spending some time at your favorite Burger King eating a Whopper! We're very fortunate as far as mail room censorship goes. We've never had a letter, story, article, card or fantasy refused in either direction.
At the unit he was on previously, we never had a problem with letters, cards, stories, fantasies, etc. getting refused. This pre-release unit is ran more like a boot camp and they are pretty strict. But yes, eating a whopper will definitely make the next letter.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-04-2017, 04:29 PM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 965
Thanked 1,135 Times in 642 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas EZ Mom View Post
At the unit he was on previously, we never had a problem with letters, cards, stories, fantasies, etc. getting refused. This pre-release unit is ran more like a boot camp and they are pretty strict. But yes, eating a whopper will definitely make the next letter.
The problem won't last much longer. Bon appetite!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Texas EZ Mom Texas EZ Mom is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,049
Thanks: 59
Thanked 836 Times in 374 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingWilkes View Post
The problem won't last much longer. Bon appetite!
Oh how I know. Counting down the DAYS now.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-04-2017, 06:49 PM
AndyS's Avatar
AndyS AndyS is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Texas US
Posts: 1,371
Thanks: 1,744
Thanked 2,773 Times in 958 Posts
Default

Happy meal? Hee hee.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Texasflower08 Texasflower08 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Bryan, Texas
Posts: 1,504
Thanks: 400
Thanked 727 Times in 483 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas EZ Mom View Post
Oh how I know. Counting down the DAYS now.
That's great. Bet you can't wait. We are in parole review now. Praying to be home in April.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hoping for some good news, need some positive vibes! LJ010781 Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 3 01-11-2009 11:26 PM
i just came home.need "good"positive support. juan_nyfelon Coming Home 25 02-10-2007 07:19 PM
have a good laugh, the "daddy" thing CET Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 13 09-24-2003 02:08 PM
Just thought you "wives" might get a good laugh at this one Joy GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions 30 07-27-2002 09:11 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:01 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics