Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 PM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,670 Times in 15,312 Posts

The picture posting feature is messed up right now. so no worries, you really cant post em. (at least not the way I used to)

What is it that Disney movie said?

Keep swimming!!!
(away from that guy)

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (01-03-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2019, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
The picture posting feature is messed up right now. so no worries, you really cant post em. (at least not the way I used to)

What is it that Disney movie said?

Keep swimming!!!
(away from that guy)
Lololol
Old 01-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 21,900 Times in 7,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiPP View Post
Iíll share my favourite break up songs! This one is a great empowering song about breaking free from a toxic person in your life.

https://youtu.be/v-Dur3uXXCQ
See, this just goes to show how people cope differently. That's a great song, very raw and strong. Me? These are my walk-away songs. LOL (NSFW at all, in any way and recreating the ideas could land you in jail):

Old 01-04-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
See, this just goes to show how people cope differently. That's a great song, very raw and strong. Me? These are my walk-away songs. LOL (NSFW at all, in any way and recreating the ideas could land you in jail):

Iím sitting laughing really hard watching these!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-04-2019), miamac (01-04-2019)
Old 01-04-2019, 09:30 AM

This video is really funny too and was cracking me up!
The singer is easy on the eyes too which helps!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-04-2019), miamac (01-04-2019)
Old 01-30-2019, 11:46 PM

Hey Team!

Just thought I’d stop in to give an update.
I’m good! I’ve been moving on- I still miss my MWI sweetie ( but not a lot- I miss the dream more than the actual person) I realize that it’s just never going to work and I don’t even really want it to.

Same ole thing with me- school, work, painting- I have a flight booked for may to visit the Grand Canyon ( by myself as always- I love travelling alone) I’m planning on taking photos and then doing mixed media art- the photos with painting- I’m thinking it’s going to be a awesome.
I love desert art- especially haunting pieces-
but I digress..

Ive been foreign exchange trading too- I absolutely love it- I now get my excitement from the forex market rather than MWI relationships lol- I’m joking; but there may be an element of truth to that.
I don’t date at all- I was trying to, but I realized I’m far happier being a single, evil capitalist for now.

My MWI texts from different numbers and tries to contact me via different technology like hangouts, Skype, email, and other numbers- he’s become desperate and I admit a small part of me is petty and gloats in that....
I ignore him which gives me a sick sense of pleasure.. whatever, I’m only human...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-31-2019), Grolarbear (02-04-2019), KiwiPP (01-31-2019)
Old 01-31-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy View Post
Hey Team!

Just thought Iíd stop in to give an update.
Iím good! Iíve been moving on- I still miss my MWI sweetie ( but not a lot- I miss the dream more than the actual person) I realize that itís just never going to work and I donít even really want it to.

Same ole thing with me- school, work, painting- I have a flight booked for may to visit the Grand Canyon ( by myself as always- I love travelling alone) Iím planning on taking photos and then doing mixed media art- the photos with painting- Iím thinking itís going to be a awesome.
but I digress..

Ive been foreign exchange trading too- I absolutely love it- I now get my excitement from the forex market rather than MWI relationships lol- Iím joking; but there may be an element of truth to that.
I donít date at all- I was trying to, but I realized Iím far happier being a single, evil capitalist for now.

My MWI texts from different numbers and tries to contact me via different technology like hangouts, Skype, email, and other numbers- heís become desperate and I admit a small part of me is petty and gloats in that....
I ignore him which gives me a sick sense of pleasure.. whatever, Iím only human...

Having quietly read through your thread, that is one of what I would consider to be the healthiest posts you have made in it. That relationship sounds like it was a ticking timebomb of toxicity, where physical distance allowed you enough perspective to keep it from totally consuming you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myantra For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 07:06 AM

Hi everyone!

Thought I’d stop in with a quick update since a couple days ago marked our one year get out of prison anniversary.

A year already! One of the worst years of my life hahahaha- what a damn nightmare!
But also one of the best years of my life for growth as a person- daaaaamn this has been a tough year for growing pains.

Anyway, onto the juicy gossip, then I’ll give a brief update on what’s going on with me.

So, I was strong and stayed broken up with him despite wanting to be delusional and stay with him.
No contact really is the only way, you need room to think.

Anyway, he got a new phone and a new number, so after about 2 months no contact he contacted me and the new number obviously wasn’t blocked so I answered the FaceTime call not knowing, it was him telling me he got an iPhone lol- he was really excited.
He was very sweet, and adorable and I hadn’t talked to him in 2 months so I wasn’t really mad anymore; so we chatted and he was flirting with me, and we were laughing and having a fun time like we used to, he was trying to get me to have phone sex and started saying my favourite dirty story lol, he started trying to take his clothes off- but I said nope —-he seemed relaxed and really happy to talk to me.
He said he quit his job 2 weeks ago and he seemed oddly calm about that, normally he really panics about money, he said he was living with his friend “ Mike” now, so I thought since he had a roommate maybe the guy was ok waiting for rent or something....
I had to go to work so the call was ended.

I wasn’t interested in getting back together because he’s too much hard work and I just can’t deal with him full time or as a partner, but it was nice to see him again regardless.
I remember thinking to myself “ jeez I wonder if maybe I wasn’t being a bit harsh on the guy, maybe I blew everything out of proportion?
I decided to just stop being mad and let bygones be bygones.

Anyway I go about my day and 3 hours later I get a message-
“ I just want to tell you that Im living with someone now, it’s a great relationship and I’m really happy, I hope someday you find the same for yourself, take care”
Wtf?

I asked a common acquaintance and they said he moved in with her about 2 weeks ( maybe sooner) after I broke up with him, so he was probably seeing her or grooming her for a relationship while we were still together.
I didn’t know he was with someone because I made it a point not to ask people about him so I could just move on.
She can have him- poor girl, though I’m not sure I’m very sorry for her because I’m 99 % sure she was seeing him while he was with me.
Anyway- I’m glad it’s her not me!
He obviously did it to hurt me- he wanted to blindside me and rub it in my face.
Mission accomplished! I sent one crazy text telling him what a manipulative prick he is, but that all, I’m proud of myself it was just one, though I wish it was zero.
Ah well.

So life went on and goes on.
On the anniversary of his release date a couple days ago, he apologized via email unexpectedly telling me how sorry he is and I don’t deserve to be hurt blah blah
Next day he was looking for FaceTime sex again haha
Anyway- I just accepted the apology and declined the sexual advances, and then ignored him.
I blocked his phone number, but blocking is almost pointless these days because there’s a million ways to contact someone.

As for me personally- school is off until Sept! Did well on my finals
I got a job as a painting instructor 3 nights a week, I love it!
My business is going steady and I opened a side business reading tarot cards which I’ve always loved! Haha
I’m currently doing free readings as practice- so if you read this and you would like a free reading, hit me up in PM.
It might take me a while to do it because I’m busy, but I will get to you xo
Bought a kayak, moved to a new house and I love it! I read a lot and go for long walks and listen to podcasts ( mostly history) paint and argue politics on twitter lolol

I’m not dating at all, haven’t been out with anyone- I’m still just happy doing my own thing.
MWI breakup was the best thing that’s happened to me, although one of the most painful.
I learned so much and I love my life now.
I still get twinges of missing prison version of him- but not so much anymore- especially after he was trying to cheat on his live in girlfriend with me.
I went from fiancť to side piece hahaha.
I don’t take it personally, I think he just uses everyone for whatever useful place they can be used for at any given time.
And we all know the reason he wasn’t panicked about losing his job was because he moved in with her and she must have been supporting him.
I’m just glad he’s not my problem anymore.

That’s all for now fine people!
Hope you all are well!
I’ll come back in a few months for another update xo

Last edited by nawlinsrainy; 05-18-2019 at 07:11 AM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-18-2019), Grolarbear (05-18-2019), Guccigrl (05-19-2019), jessesgirl1111 (06-07-2019), kellydavid410 (06-08-2019), missingdee (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 07:31 AM

Wow! So pleased you are doing so brilliantly. Such a difference from your initial post. Well done you. Keep on doing what you're doing as it is definitely working!
The Following User Says Thank You to orchibu For This Useful Post:
nawlinsrainy (06-11-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchibu View Post
Wow! So pleased you are doing so brilliantly. Such a difference from your initial post. Well done you. Keep on doing what you're doing as it is definitely working!
Thanks! I can finally see what everyone else could see, love truly is blind.
Xo
Old 05-22-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Thought Iíd stop in with a quick update since a couple days ago marked our one year get out of prison anniversary.

A year already! One of the worst years of my life hahahaha- what a damn nightmare!
But also one of the best years of my life for growth as a person- daaaaamn this has been a tough year for growing pains.

Anyway, onto the juicy gossip, then Iíll give a brief update on whatís going on with me.

So, I was strong and stayed broken up with him despite wanting to be delusional and stay with him.
No contact really is the only way, you need room to think.

Anyway, he got a new phone and a new number, so after about 2 months no contact he contacted me and the new number obviously wasnít blocked so I answered the FaceTime call not knowing, it was him telling me he got an iPhone lol- he was really excited.
He was very sweet, and adorable and I hadnít talked to him in 2 months so I wasnít really mad anymore; so we chatted and he was flirting with me, and we were laughing and having a fun time like we used to, he was trying to get me to have phone sex and started saying my favourite dirty story lol, he started trying to take his clothes off- but I said nope ó-he seemed relaxed and really happy to talk to me.
He said he quit his job 2 weeks ago and he seemed oddly calm about that, normally he really panics about money, he said he was living with his friend ď MikeĒ now, so I thought since he had a roommate maybe the guy was ok waiting for rent or something....
I had to go to work so the call was ended.

I wasnít interested in getting back together because heís too much hard work and I just canít deal with him full time or as a partner, but it was nice to see him again regardless.
I remember thinking to myself ď jeez I wonder if maybe I wasnít being a bit harsh on the guy, maybe I blew everything out of proportion?
I decided to just stop being mad and let bygones be bygones.

Anyway I go about my day and 3 hours later I get a message-
ď I just want to tell you that Im living with someone now, itís a great relationship and Iím really happy, I hope someday you find the same for yourself, take careĒ
Wtf?

I asked a common acquaintance and they said he moved in with her about 2 weeks ( maybe sooner) after I broke up with him, so he was probably seeing her or grooming her for a relationship while we were still together.
I didnít know he was with someone because I made it a point not to ask people about him so I could just move on.
She can have him- poor girl, though Iím not sure Iím very sorry for her because Iím 99 % sure she was seeing him while he was with me.
Anyway- Iím glad itís her not me!
He obviously did it to hurt me- he wanted to blindside me and rub it in my face.
Mission accomplished! I sent one crazy text telling him what a manipulative prick he is, but that all, Iím proud of myself it was just one, though I wish it was zero.
Ah well.

So life went on and goes on.
On the anniversary of his release date a couple days ago, he apologized via email unexpectedly telling me how sorry he is and I donít deserve to be hurt blah blah
Next day he was looking for FaceTime sex again haha
Anyway- I just accepted the apology and declined the sexual advances, and then ignored him.
I blocked his phone number, but blocking is almost pointless these days because thereís a million ways to contact someone.

As for me personally- school is off until Sept! Did well on my finals
I got a job as a painting instructor 3 nights a week, I love it!
My business is going steady and I opened a side business reading tarot cards which Iíve always loved! Haha
Iím currently doing free readings as practice- so if you read this and you would like a free reading, hit me up in PM.
It might take me a while to do it because Iím busy, but I will get to you xo
Bought a kayak, moved to a new house and I love it! I read a lot and go for long walks and listen to podcasts ( mostly history) paint and argue politics on twitter lolol

Iím not dating at all, havenít been out with anyone- Iím still just happy doing my own thing.
MWI breakup was the best thing thatís happened to me, although one of the most painful.
I learned so much and I love my life now.
I still get twinges of missing prison version of him- but not so much anymore- especially after he was trying to cheat on his live in girlfriend with me.
I went from fiancť to side piece hahaha.
I donít take it personally, I think he just uses everyone for whatever useful place they can be used for at any given time.
And we all know the reason he wasnít panicked about losing his job was because he moved in with her and she must have been supporting him.
Iím just glad heís not my problem anymore.

Thatís all for now fine people!
Hope you all are well!
Iíll come back in a few months for another update xo
I love your positivity and how you talk about your life with such happiness. Good for you.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:12 PM

I actually went back and read all the posts and I want to send a high five to you! You have definitely matured a lot since the first post. Finally know your worth and is "getting the last laugh"...Glad you are enjoying life more now...
The Following User Says Thank You to 3_thehardway For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Hey Team!

Just thought Iíd stop in to give an update.
Iím good! Iíve been moving on- I still miss my MWI sweetie ( but not a lot- I miss the dream more than the actual person) I realize that itís just never going to work and I donít even really want it to.

Same ole thing with me- school, work, painting- I have a flight booked for may to visit the Grand Canyon ( by myself as always- I love travelling alone) Iím planning on taking photos and then doing mixed media art- the photos with painting- Iím thinking itís going to be a awesome.
but I digress..

Ive been foreign exchange trading too- I absolutely love it- I now get my excitement from the forex market rather than MWI relationships lol- Iím joking; but there may be an element of truth to that.
I donít date at all- I was trying to, but I realized Iím far happier being a single, evil capitalist for now.

My MWI texts from different numbers and tries to contact me via different technology like hangouts, Skype, email, and other numbers- heís become desperate and I admit a small part of me is petty and gloats in that....
I ignore him which gives me a sick sense of pleasure.. whatever, Iím only human...
I applaud you! And you sound like youíre doing just fine!! I would be interested in a tarot reading. Iím currently trying to get acclimated to these rumi love tarot cards and having a hard time connecting to the messages. Just lmk!

ďIíd like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.Ē

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_thehardway View Post
I actually went back and read all the posts and I want to send a high five to you! You have definitely matured a lot since the first post. Finally know your worth and is "getting the last laugh"...Glad you are enjoying life more now...
Thanks! My life is really great now and I am sooooo unbelievably grateful I didnít end up with that guy.
Phew!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
I applaud you! And you sound like youíre doing just fine!! I would be interested in a tarot reading. Iím currently trying to get acclimated to these rumi love tarot cards and having a hard time connecting to the messages. Just lmk!
Iíd love to! Just pm me your question and the gender and zodiac sign of the people involved!
And thanks for your sweet message.
So glad that sh*tshow is behind me.
The Following User Says Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (06-15-2019)
Old 07-06-2019, 05:04 AM

I love how honest and transparent all your posts are. You are so brave in living your life, continuing to move forward no matter what! I'm so happy your doing well living your best life! Attagirl!!!