Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Georgia Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM

Wink Sending packages

My Fiancé is at Phillips State prison. He works in the kitchen and his hours are from 2:30am to 5:00pm
He has a problem because they shave and clip inmates around 6:00am. He stated to me that the warden will put you in lockdown if you are not shaven.
He asked me to send him an electric shaver. My question is can I mail him an electric shaver from Amazon or does it have to purchased through the GA property website. I was thinking can I just put more on his books and he can buy it himself. I have not been approved for vistation yet it's only been two weeks since I faxed the papers so I can't order clothing or other items for him.
Thank you in advance.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:58 PM

Default Electric Shaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daqueen52 View Post
My Fiancé is at Phillips State prison. He works in the kitchen and his hours are from 2:30am to 5:00pm
He has a problem because they shave and clip inmates around 6:00am. He stated to me that the warden will put you in lockdown if you are not shaven.
He asked me to send him an electric shaver. My question is can I mail him an electric shaver from Amazon or does it have to purchased through the GA property website. I was thinking can I just put more on his books and he can buy it himself. I have not been approved for vistation yet it's only been two weeks since I faxed the papers so I can't order clothing or other items for him.
Thank you in advance.

Electric shavers can not be purchased on the inmate store. Electric shavers will have to be purchased through www.georgiapackages.com once approved. If you have any other questions please contact the Ombudsman unit at 478-992-3538 or email at Ombudsman@dcor.state.ga.us.

Thank you,
The Following User Says Thank You to GAombudsman For This Useful Post:
Daqueen52 (06-07-2014)