Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Oklahoma prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 10-12-2006, 04:32 PM

Default North Fork Correction Facility in Sayre, OK need info on visiting there

How long does it take to get approved to vissit my dad in oklahoma.hes a transfer from wyoming and we want to go see him.is there a limit on the number of visitors that can go?thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2006, 09:07 PM

There should be a contract monitor with the Wyoming DOC that you can check with.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:45 PM

How do you find out who the Contract Monitor is, and how do you contact him? There seems to be a lot of confusion as this center is just reopening and received a lot of intakes during the past 4 mths. The commissary is low on supplies, complaints about the small food portions, no soap, no treatment., and no info available.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:44 PM

Contact the Wyoming DOC or your state legislator
Old 02-05-2019, 05:26 PM

Default North Fork visitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by edanddawn View Post
How long does it take to get approved to vissit my dad in oklahoma.hes a transfer from wyoming and we want to go see him.is there a limit on the number of visitors that can go?thanks
During the first 30 days he is there any immediate family member can visit. I'm not sure how many visitors are allowed but they have to be on a list. It took me about 30 days to get approved and I have a spotless record and I have lived in Oklahoma my entire life so being out of state may or may not take longer for approval but the first 30 days immediate family can go no matter what. Since you guys are from out of town you would probably be able to call ahead and get a "special visit" for out of town visitors. I would recommend that because otherwise you have to wait forever and quite possibly not get to see. Good luck I hope you get to see your dad soon
Old 02-05-2019, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator on Leave

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 6,160 Times in 3,058 Posts

erinbug79, this thread is 12 years old. Those members haven't been here in a long time.