Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 10-04-2019, 01:17 PM

Default Maricopa Jail Inmate Search

Our LO was arrested and booked into Maricopa Jail. At initial appearance they were given a fairly low bond/bail amount. After IA, their mugshot was removed from the mugshot page and we could no longer look them up on the inmate info page(I can't post links since I'm new) to see where they're housed, etc. I know the mugshots purge after a few days but there were days of people ahead of him that were still visible. Some family members thought this meant he got transferred to DOC. But phonecalls from LO indicated they were at Durango, and we were able to put money on their book through touchpay, looking them up by their booking number(which then confirmed their name). I spent quite a while trying to find any other inmate in that circumstance but found nothing (used other booking numbers that were still shown on bondsmen websites) Their charges were not terribly serious, non violent, drug stuff mostly. Don't believe they were PC'ed up. If they had been a gang member/trafficker or otherwise at risk of retaliation somehow I'd understand them wanting to hide his whereabouts, but that's not the case. Anyone know why we were not able to look them up on the inmate info page?

Last edited by CharliePHX; 10-04-2019 at 01:28 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2019, 11:12 PM

Every time my man went through county it would randomly not display his info. One time it appeared the night I knew he was booked and the next day it was gone. No explanation as to why.
As long as your still getting calls from the county jail then you know where he is. And if they ever stop and you think he’s transferred just search him on the azdoc inmate search. I wouldn’t rely on mugshot pages.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:31 AM

i have a friend who was booked for drugs. the first day i was able to see his stuff, now i can't even find his mug shot. its very strange
Old 10-05-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliePHX View Post
Our LO was arrested and booked into Maricopa Jail. At initial appearance they were given a fairly low bond/bail amount. After IA, their mugshot was removed from the mugshot page and we could no longer look them up on the inmate info page(I can't post links since I'm new) to see where they're housed, etc. I know the mugshots purge after a few days but there were days of people ahead of him that were still visible. Some family members thought this meant he got transferred to DOC. But phonecalls from LO indicated they were at Durango, and we were able to put money on their book through touchpay, looking them up by their booking number(which then confirmed their name). I spent quite a while trying to find any other inmate in that circumstance but found nothing (used other booking numbers that were still shown on bondsmen websites) Their charges were not terribly serious, non violent, drug stuff mostly. Don't believe they were PC'ed up. If they had been a gang member/trafficker or otherwise at risk of retaliation somehow I'd understand them wanting to hide his whereabouts, but that's not the case. Anyone know why we were not able to look them up on the inmate info page?
Is it possible that your LO's crime is being charged federally and that the county jail also holds federal prisoners? This happened to my husband (although he was never listed on the site) when he was initially arrested. He was never listed on their site although I could go to the jail and add money through the kiosk. It all boiled down to the fact that the jail did not list federal inmates.