Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of North Carolina.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Aluminum Heart

Default Fmc Butner N.C.

Does anyone have any information about FMC (Federal Medical Center) Butner N.C. ?

I am interested in the lay out and living conditions.

If somebody knows anything about the psychiatric side to FMC-Butner I would like to ask you some questions.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Donation Award 

My husband works in a Cadre at FMC Butner. I don't have any info on the psychiatric side, but could fill you in on the living conditions.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:35 PM

copingsofar, hi my brother is being transfered to fmc butner medical today can you fill me in on the living conditions and how they are treated there or any info would be good this is about to drive me crazy i guess he will have to do 18 months there. Thanks again for any info.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminum Heart View Post
Does anyone have any information about FMC (Federal Medical Center) Butner N.C. ?

I am interested in the lay out and living conditions.

If somebody knows anything about the psychiatric side to FMC-Butner I would like to ask you some questions.

Thanks
I too would like to know how the conditions are there...is it dormitory style housing or individual cells, do the prisoners really get a better quality of food, reasonable outdoor time, is it only for the extremely ill or also used as a facility to monitor those who have had cancer or other life threatening diseases??? I don't know anything about it and would greatly appreciate any info you could give me...thanks so much!!!