Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) located in San Diego, California.

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 08:32 AM
GOTHIKA

getting ready to see mi pelon this weekend, gots to do hair, get change, what to wear???? gas car up, playing the time game to not get terminated = )

drive safe chicas, you are not alone out there

there are other sisters on the road visiting also = )

have a nice safe weekend ! = )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gothika For This Useful Post:
Beachhouse (10-19-2012), his#1 bball fan (10-19-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 08:03 AM
GOTHIKA

it was drizzling when i came into work this early morning in the dark and yes i got wet and lovedddddddddd it jijijiji, its so nice to get what i call drama weather that comes with my Winter jijijiji. bloggin his letter, loved his call, missing him.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothika View Post
it was drizzling when i came into work this early morning in the dark and yes i got wet and lovedddddddddd it jijijiji, its so nice to get what i call drama weather that comes with my Winter jijijiji. bloggin his letter, loved his call, missing him.
I don't want to sound dumb, but what does that mean; when u say "bloggin his letter"?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
GOTHIKA

i blog his letter everyday, everyday i write to him whats goin on with my day what went on the evening before, i blog his letter then send it off once a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda View Post
I don't want to sound dumb, but what does that mean; when u say "bloggin his letter"?
The Following User Says Thank You to gothika For This Useful Post:
Beachhouse (11-05-2012)
Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 AM
GOTHIKA

went walkin last nite, feelin good, hope to make it to pool today, nice to hear rain in the early morning here in the city. missing him, bloggin his letter, hope to hear from him.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:31 AM

Default Got a question

I heard thru the grapevine that RJD and SCC are both closed to intake, which is very confusing to me because 2 friends have been endorsed for transfer - one to each of those facilities. Does anybody know, or can you ask your men, if they have heard that as well?
Thank you in advance.
Karren
Old 10-23-2012, 08:40 PM
GOTHIKA

I was informed this past weekend that sny level three is no longer taking new transfers they are full QUOTE=Karren Ann;6983429]I heard thru the grapevine that RJD and SCC are both closed to intake, which is very confusing to me because 2 friends have been endorsed for transfer - one to each of those facilities. Does anybody know, or can you ask your men, if they have heard that as well?
Thank you in advance.
Karren[/quote]
Old 10-24-2012, 07:59 AM
GOTHIKA

happy hump day ! melted when i heard his voice last nite, love to hear that gtl man on the phone jijiji, blogging his letter today, he tells me he has send me a card but not yet received it, hmmm? mail at donovan goin out has never been a problem for me, maybe goin in it has but not goin out. took day off yesterday from workout, being a mermaid today, gots to go swimming. stay balance.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:51 PM

Default Intake

Thank you gothica, I appreciate your response. If you hear any more could you please let me know.
Thanks

Quote:
I was informed this past weekend that sny level three is no longer taking new transfers they are full QUOTE=Karren Ann;6983429]I heard thru the grapevine that RJD and SCC are both closed to intake, which is very confusing to me because 2 friends have been endorsed for transfer - one to each of those facilities. Does anybody know, or can you ask your men, if they have heard that as well?
Thank you in advance.
Karren
[/quote]
gothika (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 08:19 PM
GOTHIKA

Red face

No problem chica here to help UOTE=Karren Ann;6986164]Thank you gothica, I appreciate your response. If you hear any more could you please let me know.
Thanks

[/quote][/quote]
Old 10-26-2012, 08:06 AM
GOTHIKA

CHECKLIST: gots to get change, do my hair, do my nails, what makeup colors to wear? what clothes to wear? get change, get my Diego car gassed up, and get some sleep, OK NOW I AM READY TO GO !

yummy love cards from mi pelon in the mail, sending off his Blogged letter out to him today!

got to pay that freakin GTL bill today too jajajajaj

everyone have a nice weekend, and drive safe chicas.
Beachhouse (11-01-2012)
Old 10-29-2012, 08:14 AM
GOTHIKA

good visit this weekend, special was fried rice with beef and egg roll, its was ok, we like their mexican or burger specials more. drive to donovan smooth, drive back to lax just the same now the summer traffic is over. processing was smooth. i just have to complaint about our co in the room, he is a winnie = (
Old 10-29-2012, 05:26 PM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts

Goth-glad to hear your not hitting anymore traffic, sorry to hear about the CO though. I still remember the CO we had in our room that didn't like when the guys peeked through the windows to see if their visitor was there so then he went and put construction paper on the windows so they wouldn't be able to peek in anymore Jeesh!!

This fall is really not feeling like fall! Feels like summer still. We had one nice rainy cool day and the rest have been hot. I'm beyond ready for sweater and fireplace time!

You guys have any plans for Weds? We will be at home handing candy out to the kiddos.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:03 AM
GOTHIKA

nice to read you vero, yeap girllllllllll those co's can be too much about their egos you know? but things always work out eventually. went for my nite walk yesterday goin again today to my booty bustin hill, feel good. send off his card with pics today, got a letter and a card yesterday from him. yummy call at nite, puts me to sleep with a smile = )
Old 10-31-2012, 08:10 AM
GOTHIKA

HAPPY HALLOWEENNNNNNNNN !!!!!! for the witch of the west this is the best holiday !!!! last day at work this week, takin days off to celebrate my Halloween and thrusday my DAY OF THE DEAD FOR CHILDREN, FRIDAY DAY OF THE DEAD FOR ADULTS, setting up my alter for my love ones.

sending his letter off today, yummy calls from him last nite = ) can;t wait to be with him again this weekend, LOVE BEING A PRISON STALKER FOR HIM = )

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:42 AM

Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,619 Posts

Nice visit, no specials but really thats insignificant since my guy is the special I enjoy most.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:45 AM
GOTHIKA

drive to donovan from L.A was smooth, drive back also the same. nice day saturday hung out in patio all day,nice and quiet = ) we had the chicken dinner, too dry, no good = (

got yummy calls from mi pelon all weekend, starting his letter today, expecting call tonite = )

goin for my winter evening walk in the dark today loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the change of time !!!
Beachhouse (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 04:59 PM

im hearing maybe rain for this weekend. yuck!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
i blog his letter everyday, everyday i write to him whats goin on with my day what went on the evening before, i blog his letter then send it off once a week.
We have started doing this some weeks. He finds it hard to get time where its quiet enough to write so he writes a bit each day and then sends. I kinda like the daily sharing of our lives.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM

So ready to visit this weekend! It's been 3 weeks and I'm missing him terribly. I love my new home but been working 3 jobs to stay ahead and I'm pooped, car's been running like crap can't wait till he's home to take care of stuff like that. We have under a year now woo hoo. Sent my fv package Monday can't wait to snuggle when it's cold if the cold ever comes :-)
Old 11-08-2012, 08:51 AM
GOTHIKA

getting ready to see him again this weekend, getting my nails done today, taking back the MAC STUDIO FIX LIQUID FOUNDATION did not work for me, KAT VAN D works better = ) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE RAIN MY WINTER IS HERE i can break out with my winter coats, GOTHIKA IS BACK jijijiji bloggin his letter today, gettting daily calls from him at nite, he puts me to sleep with a smile = )
Old 11-08-2012, 07:35 PM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts

Miss your smiling face Gothica Raining today, finally some fall weather. Everyone be careful out there whatever you may be doing. I think this weekend will be house cleaning & couch potato time for me Maybe some early holiday shopping....we'll see. Have a great weekend!

The Following User Says Thank You to his#1 bball fan For This Useful Post:
gothika (11-09-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
GOTHIKA

thank you vero for your kind words = ) excited today its getting ready to see mi pelon day, its goin to be colddddddd at donovan, i loveeeeeeee it there when its this weather ! makes me happy jajajjajaja. packin tonite, doin my hair, got nails done, goin down my checklist ! = )

drive safe everyone and have a nice weekend !

goin walkin laters even if it rains, i love it anyways just use an umbrella = )
Old 11-09-2012, 09:20 PM

Default Finally!

My honey finally got off of orientation this week after six weeks of lockdown since being transferred! I finally got to hear his voice and we have phone calls again. Just to hear his voice is amazing and makes such a difference.

Getting ready for our contact visit this weekend..... Good bye and good riddens-----One hour Glasssssss....thank you for getting us through orientation but it is time to move on.

Tomorrow----- We are ready for kisses, loving, hugging and our special QT together..... Can't wait til tomorrow..... I am counting the momemts til I am in his arms again.....
Old 11-13-2012, 08:14 AM
GOTHIKA

drive to donovan was smooth from lax and so was the drive home, weather was alittle chilly they had the patio closed really for no reason, it did not rain and so what if there is a little puddle of water on the ground, walk around it. special was chicken fajitas it was good. processing was smooth and i did not wait that long = )
Closed Thread