Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) located in San Diego, California.

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Mrs. Rivera

Good Morning Ladies......hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to see if anyone could share there experience on visits for thanksgiving.....I was planning on going this year. Thanks Ladies!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 08:34 AM

developing mo pics for him today, yummy call last nite, bloggin his letter, planning on goin for thanksgiving, its also 15th year anniversary the day we met, which to me is more inportant than my wedding anniversary jijijij. double celebration that day = )
Old 11-15-2012, 08:13 AM

yummy calls from mi pelon last nite, went walkin up my booty busting hill, feel good keeps me balanced and keeps me feeling good about myself = ) i love it eat so i gots to jajajaja. blogging his letter, developing mo pics for my husband today. getting closer to being with him again = )
Old 11-15-2012, 11:36 AM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts

Adria I never went on Thanksgiving when my hubby was there so hopefully one of the other wonderful folks here can share their 411. Now if you ask me about a weekend in which Valentines fell -wooooooooooo- it was CRAZY that one year!! LOTS of ladies there to see their men. If you do go, hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving as anyone else visiting

Starting to finally get chilly around here. Not enough to turn on the heater but comfortably cool. Goth that's too bad they didn't open the patio for you, I know how much you enjoy your outside time. I wonder if the patio over where we were is STILL closed, if it is then it's been YEAAARRRRSSS now that it's been closed.

Well TGITh!!!! One more day until the weekend and a week away until my 4 day weekend!!! I am SO looking forward to it! Everyone be safe out there!

Old 11-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Mrs. Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by his#1 bball fan
Adria I never went on Thanksgiving when my hubby was there so hopefully one of the other wonderful folks here can share their 411. Now if you ask me about a weekend in which Valentines fell -wooooooooooo- it was CRAZY that one year!! LOTS of ladies there to see their men. If you do go, hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving as anyone else visiting

Starting to finally get chilly around here. Not enough to turn on the heater but comfortably cool. Goth that's too bad they didn't open the patio for you, I know how much you enjoy your outside time. I wonder if the patio over where we were is STILL closed, if it is then it's been YEAAARRRRSSS now that it's been closed.

Well TGITh!!!! One more day until the weekend and a week away until my 4 day weekend!!! I am SO looking forward to it! Everyone be safe out there!
Thank you for responding.....it will be our first holiday together.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 AM

thanksgiving work potluck today, gonna have to go walk after word for sures jajajaj, getting ready to see him this weekend, ITS RAINNING IN THE CITY LOVE IT = ) going thru checklist before i go on my roadtrip.

everyone have a nice weekend and a safe trip if you goin to visit = )

hay te voy pelonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 08:02 AM

unless you haven;t notice girl, its not the same here boo lots of our peeps have been transfered

Quote:
Originally Posted by his#1 bball fan View Post

Old 11-18-2012, 01:31 PM

good morning ladies well we got our wedding date Dec 9 th 2012 im a very happy lady , happy thankgiving to all .
Old 11-19-2012, 01:01 PM

getting ready to go and be with him on thanksgiving and back on the weekend, its a mission but so worth it = )
drive to dononvan was smooth and drive back to lax also. special was a chicken bacon burger with fries and cebolla rings jijij very good and he is not a chicken man lol we got our tables finally in room d.
out in patio all day, enjoy my visit more that way = )
busy at work today with peeps callin out sick, have to be jack of all trades today
sending him some pics today
Old 11-19-2012, 04:16 PM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Congrats CS!!!! That's awesome you guys are getting married!

Goth-sorry to hear lots of old peeps got transfered out. Hope the new crowd is as helpful & nice as the old. My hubby used to like the special you guys had this past weekend. Matter of fact, he still does! LOL Whenever we eat out I know it will be a hamburger most likely he will order. Hopefully you guys get some special food from Ira on Thurs. Everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving whether it be at RJD or at home with your loved ones!

I have been debating whether to go out Fri early to shop. It's nice because you get it out of the way early, but a hassle with the craziness at the stores. We'll see. Have a great week everyone! Hope its a short one for you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to his#1 bball fan For This Useful Post:
cottage style (11-22-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 07:59 AM

send out my baby's birthday card out today with some pics = ) excited i will be with him for two days this week, yummy call from him last nite, hope to hear from him tonite also. i for sure will be out there earlyyyyyyyyyyyy like 7am or earlier in the mall or stores, want to avoid parking lot nitmares for sure = )

goin to check on my mom to today and goin walking laters in the evening = )
want to keep myself balanced
Old 11-21-2012, 08:21 AM

preparing for my roadtrip for THANKSGIVING manana to be with my bebe = ) taking moms out to thanksgiving dinner afterwards. Its a blessing when you can spend a special day like manana with your love one, its extra special to us its our 15th yrs anniversary the day we met each other oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa. its goin to be a nice day = )

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL = )
Old 11-23-2012, 10:03 AM
He calls me his ANGEL
Donation Award 

Hello Ladies...I just want to thank you for your support while I was on here...I don't know if I will be here, I thought my husband was going to court come to find out they transferred him back to his old prison....I'm going to miss the Donovan Cafe....Wishing you all the best...thanx again.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller~
Old 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilitalymix View Post
Hello Ladies...I just want to thank you for your support while I was on here...I don't know if I will be here, I thought my husband was going to court come to find out they transferred him back to his old prison....I'm going to miss the Donovan Cafe....Wishing you all the best...thanx again.
Your welcome Lili - good luck to you and your hubby at your new place. Come back anytime if you need to chit chat with us

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was WONDERFUL! Got almost ALL my Christmas shopping done! Woo hoo!! But now I'm battling an awful cold UGH Hope y'all have a GREAT week!

Old 11-26-2012, 10:18 PM

Thanksgiving was wonderful- went to see my babe. Visiting was crazy busy!! - but oh so wonderful to spend time together. Patio was open and weather was beautiful..

Did anyone get calls today with the new pre- paid system? I have everything all set up and money on the account. My babe was supposed to call tonight and I didn't hear from him. My honey is on D yard- Bldg 16.

Probably just coincidence- seems like lately there is always something that interferes with the phones- fog, searches, the color of the sky, the position of the moon..........hahahaaaa - but just wanted to check how it went for others since it is the first day with the new pre paid GTL system. I am sure everyone is trying to call and make sure the lines work! Phones will probably be crazy for the first couple of days.....
Old 11-26-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by his#1 bball fan View Post
Your welcome Lili - good luck to you and your hubby at your new place. Come back anytime if you need to chit chat with us

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was WONDERFUL! Got almost ALL my Christmas shopping done! Woo hoo!! But now I'm battling an awful cold UGH Hope y'all have a GREAT week!

I've got the awful cold tooo......yuck, yuck, yuck....My head feels like it is stuffed with cotton...
Old 11-27-2012, 08:00 AM

Thanksgiving was alright for visiting in my room, lots of once a year visitors that day. no terminations thank God = ) did not get special hubby don't do turkey jijij processing just sucked that day very slow = ( saturday was alittle more crowded, processing alot smoother since the regular co's were there, only a few terminations again lots of once a year visitors that day special was carne asada plate which is always good = )
drive to donovan smooth, drive back to lax the same = )
Old 11-28-2012, 07:55 AM

yummy free call on my cell yesterday from mi pelon in the afternoon, prepaid at nite = )
walked yesterday feelin good,
countdown for ussssssssssssss
trainning at work for new program
blogging his letter
finishing packing tonite = )
Closed Thread