Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ONEIDA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ONEIDA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York State Prisons & Institutions located in the ONEIDA HUB - Oneida, Mohawk, Mid-State, Marcy, Hale Creek, Summit, Georgetown, Pharsalia, CNY Psych Ctr.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Keepin' it REAL

Exclamation Calling all Oneida C.F. visitors

Hello,
it's been a couple of months since I've posted on here. Hope all of you are doing better than I, lol. Listen...for my peep's in NYC...Bronx, really....what bus goes to Oneida? And...is anyone going to Oneida the weekend of March 13th? Would like to rent a car. I have a valid license. It's only a 4-5 hour drive, but just looking for some company. You can email me at lisac117@yahoo.com if interested.
God bless,
Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Still friends ...

Hi Lisa~

I got excited when I saw Oneida CF in the title of your post, unfortunately I'm coming from MD so I cannot be of much help but I can definitely answer any questions about the visiting process at Oneida ... been going there for the last year and change and hoping to be transferred somewhere else real soon.

When I go to visit from NY, I normally take Prison Gap - which I know most people are not great fans of but I've done pretty well with them - one minor incident that I got over after riding with another company that was even more inconvenient for me since my family that I stay with in NY is on Long Island and the stops were in Queens and Brooklyn, not near public transpo - they are called Manny's Transportation and I think I posted the number in the transportation post. I have seen at least one other bus up there other than the two above but the name is escaping me right now (no pun intended ) maybe it's Gritt's??? not certain about that ... anyways, hope you get up there safely and have a great visit when you do go.

Peace&Blessings~
Aly