Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps Topics & discussion specific to these facilities: Bellamy Creek CF, Boyer Road CF, Camp Branch, Carson City CF, Deerfield CF, Earnest C Brooks CF, Florence Crane CF, Ionia CF, Lakeland CF, Michigan Reformatory, Mid-Michigan CF, Muskegon CF, Pine River CF, Richard A Handlon CF, Riverside CF, St Louis CF, West Shoreline CF

Old 02-17-2011, 07:14 PM

Default West Shoreline

Does anyone know about anything happening today at West Shoreline Level 1? I have been waiting on a phone call all day, and his mom hasn't gotten her daily call either. If someone has spoken to someone there today, please let me know. I know I shouldn't worry, but anything could have happened.... let's just hope they are on lock down or the phones are down.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 07:44 PM

You are the 3rd one on PTO reporting that you didn't receive your call today. I finally got mine and he said that it is a statewide thing with the phones. Someone said in a post a couple of days ago that they are starting to fix the phone system in the MDOC so I'm thinking that is what is happening. I wouldn't worry about him.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:05 AM

Hey girls I am going to be following the West Shoreline threads now so any and all information would be appreciated. My bf is there now. Just got there yesterday 2-24-11. Sure hope he stays there I am so excited he is only an hour and a half from me now and not 8 These threads are really old on here so I am sure things have changed. How do I go about getting updated information about visiting hours and what not??? Thanks for the help girls
Old 02-25-2011, 03:13 AM

Just call there and get the info. Then you can update it on PTO. Glad he got so much closer to you!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Highly Favored

Watch the dress code during visits cause I heard they will deny for no reason at all. My friend used to visit there and she was so pissed a couple times due to the chaos about her clothes. She always dressed appropriately so I think it was just them cause we had no problems any where else.

sisnik

Last edited by sisnik; 03-05-2011 at 03:41 PM..
Old 03-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Mrs. Sanders

Every single time I have went there they have given me a hard time about what type of shirt I had on and the last time I went they even said something to him about the pants he had on.. If they have such a problem why sell him the pants in the first place... I been there a few times and besides the whole clothing issue I never had a problem with them. The staff seems to be a bit more easier to talk to if you go in the morning