Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:09 PM

Default Need help contacting husband in Durango asap... Thank you!

My husband is in Durango Jail in Arizona
He is in:
Dura x
Floor: x
House: x
Pod: x
Cell: x
Bed: x

I need to get ahold of my husband as soon as possible and I am really hoping that someone on here can possibly help me... If anybody knows anyone else that has a friend or loved ones in Durango jail could you please have them reach out to my husband and have him call this number (Removed per policy) as soon as he possibly can please??? We did not have a phone when he was arrested.... I feel as though I am going to lose it if I do not here from him and know that he is okay! Thanks so much in advance for any and all help possible! I really hope this works and I get to talk to my lover today....

Last edited by patchouli; 05-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: removed phone number; pm to follow EDIT: Removed hoousing info
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2017, 04:12 PM

My husband's name is Joshua xxxxxx, I am so sorry I did not put that on the post.... My brain and nerves are just shot, thank you again everyone!

Last edited by patchouli; 05-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: removed inmate last name;
Old 05-17-2017, 04:14 PM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,208 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdownard3 View Post
My husband is in Durango Jail in Arizona

I need to get ahold of my husband as soon as possible and I am really hoping that someone on here can possibly help me... If anybody knows anyone else that has a friend or loved ones in Durango jail could you please have them reach out to my husband and have him call this number [removed per policy] as soon as he possibly can please??? We did not have a phone when he was arrested.... I feel as though I am going to lose it if I do not here from him and know that he is okay! Thanks so much in advance for any and all help possible! I really hope this works and I get to talk to my lover today....
There's no guarantee that anyone here has a loved one in that jail.

You need to write him and send in that information. Alternatively, you could always contact the jail, explain the situation, and see if there is a way for you to visit or if maybe the jail chaplain can at least get a message to him that you are okay and to write to you.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I am sure there's a great deal of stress on you right now. Maybe there is someone with a loved one in there who will see the message and pass it along.

-E
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas

Last edited by missingdee; 05-17-2017 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: removed phone number
The Following User Says Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (05-17-2017)
Old 05-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 12,500 Times in 4,848 Posts

A postcard with your contact information will get through faster to him than any phone-tree here on PTO. It's safer, too. Please remember this is an open site and placing personal information out for public view can expose you to unwanted attention.

I hope you are able to hear from him soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Critter07 (05-17-2017), His_Queen13 (05-17-2017), missingdee (05-17-2017), patchouli (05-17-2017)
Old 05-17-2017, 10:31 PM

You can also do a video visit to the jail where you will see him and him you and you can give him the number yourself - again safer and you and he would prob be relieved to see each other. They don't let you visit in person but do video ones similar to skype you can from home but they cost from home I don't know what they charge now used to be 7.99 for the 20 min but if you go to one of the 2 jails that have the moniters you get one free one a week but you have to reserve it 24 hrs in advance - the jails that have them that u have to go to are 4th Ave or lower buckeye and they will connect to him at Durango. I can't remember tho if you have to create an account ahead of time even for the free ones so check on that first before you go and bring Id if u go
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mjc916 For This Useful Post:
missingdee (05-18-2017), patchouli (05-18-2017), Sinir.Fridyrr (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 10:22 AM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,208 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjc916 View Post
You can also do a video visit to the jail where you will see him and him you and you can give him the number yourself - again safer and you and he would prob be relieved to see each other. They don't let you visit in person but do video ones similar to skype you can from home but they cost from home I don't know what they charge now used to be 7.99 for the 20 min but if you go to one of the 2 jails that have the moniters you get one free one a week but you have to reserve it 24 hrs in advance - the jails that have them that u have to go to are 4th Ave or lower buckeye and they will connect to him at Durango. I can't remember tho if you have to create an account ahead of time even for the free ones so check on that first before you go and bring Id if u go

Excellent information, thank you for sharing!
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
Old 05-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,372 Posts

Hon, the best and safest way to get that info to his would be to send a postcard and/or a video visit. I know it's rough not hearing from him. Nothing about this process is quick or easy. Have you set up a phone account with GTL yet? How about the video visit account with Securus? Have you put money on his books so he can buy writing supplies?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingMrsB For This Useful Post:
miamac (05-19-2017), missingdee (05-19-2017)