Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Virginia.

Old 10-05-2019, 06:52 PM

Default Nottoway Intake ?

My loved one was recently transferred to Nottoway for intake. I was wondering if anyone has any insight with this process. Will he be able to call during this process? Can he receive letters? I know he can’t have any visits for 60 days. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2019, 03:14 PM

Hey husband just left there. You can send letters and y’all can talk in the phone it is really hard to get on the phone there though so I would recommend you get him to call you early in the day. He could be there up to 90 days. My hubby was there almost 90! You will want to download JPay for emails and to give him money and also put money on the phone place through them. You will also get a random TX number that you have to pick up to let the calls go through!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kfitz For This Useful Post:
patchouli (10-09-2019)
Old 10-11-2019, 05:08 PM

Kfitz Thank you!