Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WASHINGTON > Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions Topics & discussions about specific Prison & Jails in the state of Washington.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:04 PM

Default Anyone know the Visiting times/Days at Clallam Bay Corrections Center?

I was just wondering if any one know what the days and times visiting is at Clallam Bay and do I have to get pre approved again? This is my first time with Clallam Bay so i know nothing about it, any information would be great.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2006, 07:23 PM

I'd call them to make sure your approval was transferred before going. Better to be safe than sorry. They used to have visitation from 11-8 p.m. for juveniles and 11-3 for one section of adults and 4-8 for another section. I know if my son had stayed there after turning 18, we would have been permitted to visit him from 11-3 on Saturday and 4-8 on Sunday (or vice versa?). Not the best hours for us, since our trip was six hours. Visitation was all day for everyone on Fridays and Mondays, I think... It's been a few years, so things may have changed. Maybe you could ask about visit hours when you check on your visitation status?

no escape from reality
Old 06-23-2006, 01:02 AM

My man is in clallam bay and its pretty relaxed there. It depends on what unit he is in to know if he gets morning or afternoon visits. But Fridays and Mondays are all day. But if you get your man to request it you can get approved for all day visits for sat and sun. Thats what my man does. take care.