Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WASHINGTON > Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions Topics & discussions about specific Prison & Jails in the state of Washington.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:34 PM

Default Cedar Creek Corrections, I need to know if he had a visit from someone else

Hello, I met a guy who is in prison. I have been talking to him for last 2 years. I visited him few times. I live in GA. My heart says something is going on, this guy is in Cedar Creek Corrections. I need a help from a kind lady who visits this facility. They keep the visiting log outside, I want to see July 3rd he had a visitor or not. I can share his name. If someone is visiting this facility please, please contact me. thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2016, 07:40 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,040 Times in 16,603 Posts

You're opening a can of worms sweetie. His visit list is just that--his. If you want to know if he's visiting with someone else, ask him.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
IzzyLouWho (07-04-2016), priceam (07-05-2016)
Old 07-03-2016, 08:12 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 892 Posts

I agree with Patchouli! You may end up with a whole shit load of women he has visiting him. What and how will you know they are not friends and family.

Ask him instead of sneaking around his back....high school shit!
xolady (07-03-2016)
Old 07-04-2016, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
You're opening a can of worms sweetie. His visit list is just that--his. If you want to know if he's visiting with someone else, ask him.
I asked him and he denied. The only family that visits him is his sister. Last year his sister went to see him with one of her friends who was in his visit list and he nor his sister didn't tell me that. I came to know about it and heart broken. Omission is equal to lying.
He doesn't get visits, I visited him in end of May. But yesterday July 3rd something happened. I only want to know this. If I know this for sure, I am ending the relationship. I can't stand the lies. I am in GA and can't visit him very often. Honesty is everything to me. If he can't be honest with me, there is no point in continuing.
This facility keeps the visit log outside, I just need someone who goes there, so they can see July 3 page and see his name and visitor name there.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe67 View Post
I agree with Patchouli! You may end up with a whole shit load of women he has visiting him. What and how will you know they are not friends and family.

Ask him instead of sneaking around his back....high school shit!
He was hiding things from me for some reason, I don't know. If I know this for sure, I can confront him and move on. I can tell him be with the other person.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:48 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 3,228 Times in 1,573 Posts

I agree with Patch. It would be opening a can of worms. Sneaking around to find out information isn't any better than him lying to you. If you feel so strongly that he's keeping something from you, then maybe it is time to let him go.

Old 07-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,741 Times in 1,982 Posts

If you like him and want to have some form of a relationship with him, you have got to trust him. If you can't, break it off and move on. This is kindergarden-behavior if you ask me. You either believe him when he says no or you don't and then you have to be true to yourself and either break it off or forget it and move on.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:04 AM

Just ask him outright why are you with someone you don't trust? And if he got s visit, it's just a visit. Like you said he doesn't get too many- visits get them out of the prison at least for a little bit and how much harm can really be done on a prison visit-you would leave your man because he got a visit from a woman while in prison? Is a visit really that serious? I wish my mans female friends or any friends for that matter would visit him- he's only an hour from our hometown
Old 07-05-2016, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 8,459 Times in 3,300 Posts

A slightly different angle on this:

1. Since he's already lied to you about the friend of his sister's, this means you already have grounds to not trust him.

2. If you asked him now and he said "naw, nobody visited on July 3rd," would you believe/trust that answer?

3. Given that you're asking someone else to check up on him, that means you already don't trust him.

Since trust is everything to you, and you obviously don't trust him now (or you wouldn't be checking up on him), why do you need to know this "for sure"? You already know you don't trust him, or you wouldn't be asking someone else to check up on him.

I'm not trying to belittle your concerns, what I'm saying is that, from where I sit reading this, it sounds like you already don't trust him, but for whatever reason, you aren't quite ready to walk away. Which brings up the next question: if someone did check, and they found someone other than his sister visited him, and you asked him about it, and he said "yeah, my cousin finally visited me" or some other such, would you believe his answer?

You're right, trust is everything. From your initial post and your subsequent replies, it sounds as if you don't trust him now. Accepting that would be painful and force you into making a decision of staying with someone you don't trust or going into denial - no one wants to make that choice, but acknowledging the situation is a first step.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansuri View Post
Hello, I met a guy who is in prison. I have been talking to him for last 2 years. I visited him few times. I live in GA. My heart says something is going on, this guy is in Cedar Creek Corrections. I need a help from a kind lady who visits this facility. They keep the visiting log outside, I want to see July 3rd he had a visitor or not. I can share his name. If someone is visiting this facility please, please contact me. thank you
You can apply for a copy of his visit list and visits that occurred from the public disclosure unit. You would need to contact Olympia DOC headquarters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Syrupz For This Useful Post:
GingerM (08-05-2017)