Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Please use this forum to talk about Department of Correction prison units, private institutiions, city jails, county jails, etc.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:35 PM
Married May 27, 2017!

Default Is Bent County on lockdown

M was supposed to call me yesterday, and he hasn't called me today either. If it's just lockdown maybe I can breathe, but he recently transferred back to DOC after we had a no-contact order placed by a parole officer for no good reason when he was out in halfway house. He called me twice at this prison but they might have now had a chance to look through his files and seen this. I don't know if I could stand this again.

I'm also worried he might have gotten hurt again- they had to change his bunkhouse because the first one he was in, he refused to show his papers so they dislocated his shoulder and gave him a black eye. M's not a fighter and just took it. He weighs all of 125 pounds soaking wet.

But it would honestly be a relief if someone here could confirm lockdown. Thanks.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Married May 27, 2017!

I heard from him. It wasn't lockdown. He wasn't well on on Wednesday because he had to do an intake blood test and the nurse jabbed him with it and wiggled it in his vein. He's needle shy anyway and he passed out. He was disoriented the rest of the day and thought he had called me.