Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Siggys & Graphics
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2006, 06:06 PM

I have found all kinds of counters and tickers I like and would like to put on, BUT..... call me a dum dum I can not get them to work. I went to edit signature and all that and I still can't figure it out so could someone please tell me how to put one on PLEASE..... Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2006, 03:57 PM
<--My Sunshine's Smile
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachsekd
I have found all kinds of counters and tickers I like and would like to put on, BUT..... call me a dum dum I can not get them to work. I went to edit signature and all that and I still can't figure it out so could someone please tell me how to put one on PLEASE..... Thanks
i'm totally self taught on computer (with a LOT of help from online friends), so i'm not a techie, but i consider myself pretty knowledgeable about "most" things now.

i found THE most favorite ticker & i want it SO badly, but i can't use it because it keeps throwing back it's too large. (even though it shows when i do a preview, it won't let me save it).

so i ended up settling for this one from snugglepie. i'll be more than happy to help you with yours. if you are like i was when first starting out (& still am on some things!!), i needed specific step by step instructions. let me know if this is the case & i'll be glad to PM you with the EXACT steps to take. :-)

NO question is ever considered dumb or stupid to me, because i always thought i was too old to learn to use a computer and didn't get one until 1996 when i was 45 years old.

i even had to have my best-est ever online friend give me baby step instructions on how to use the fax capability, when i needed to fax MCI a copy of my bell south phone bill. the one, yet very critical step she failed to tell me,,, was that i HAD to sign offline to free up my phone "before" sending the fax. it took me awhile to figure out why it wasn't working. DUH!!

but if you need step by step, just PM me. i'll be online off/on except for monday when i'll go to my mom's. (i wish the holidays would just disappear until my sunshine gets home. )

Old 12-27-2006, 01:19 AM

Default Sunshine's Mom

I could use your help with the ticker if you don't mind. I am new to POT and am still learning. I did go to tickerfactory.com and snugglepie.com but did not know what to do once I had my ticker complete. I can't copy and paste can I? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:01 AM
Very Much Missed Administrator
Donation Award 

Please review our FAQ thread that is stickied at the top of this forum.. all the steps are there for you!
But they all get along and
EVERYONE is happy!

R.I.P. Sally! This Dragon is Flying High Again.. WE LOVE YOU & Will Never Forget!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:59 AM
<--My Sunshine's Smile
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyNest
I could use your help with the ticker if you don't mind. I am new to POT and am still learning. I did go to tickerfactory.com and snugglepie.com but did not know what to do once I had my ticker complete. I can't copy and paste can I? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
i am SO sorry that i've not replied to you, but i just now saw your post for help. (and it's purely accidental that i happened to find/see it today!!). the PTO email notice (saying a reply had been made to this thread) must have gotten mixed in with some old emails.
and due to my elderly mother becoming extremely ill in january and passing away in february, i guess i just didn't catch it.
and i don't normally scan PTO unless i receive notice that a reply has been made to a thread i'm participating in.

anyways,,,my desktop computer has died on me (MY fault!!) & i'm now working on a fairly old laptop, so i'll have to search my back-up CD's to find where i wrote the instructions down when i made my ticker. (because once i had it working i didn't want to lose how i had done it. )

but yes, i'll be more than happy to help you. i imagine it will be best if we do this via PM (private messages) instead of posting here. so let me find my file,,it might take me a day or so because i'm swamped for today, and once i find it i'll zap you a PM.

again, i'm so sorry that i've just now found your post as i know how frustrating it is to find a ticker and can't get it to work properly!