Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Region I - East Prisons and Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Region I - East Prisons and Camps Topics & discussion specific to these facilities: Camp Koehler CF, Camp Lehman CF, Chippewa CF, Hiawatha CF, Kinross CF, Newberry CF, Oaks CF, Pugsley CF, Saginaw CF, Standish Maximum CF, Straits CF

Old 10-15-2007, 06:16 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Inmate Passes Away at Kinross

I dont have any details yet but i do know that an inmate passed away tonight at the Level II secton of Kinross correctional facility. It happened on night yard.
According to my guy (he was a few yards from the man) the gentleman fell to the ground. When he hit the ground, his coat covered his face and my guy couldnt see who it was. The correctional officers did nothing to revive him. When the nurse arrived she tried to help but it was too late.
They immediately closed the yard. It happend at 7pm.
I told my guy to try to find out who it was so i could post a name. As soon as he hears something, i will know more information.

My sympathies are with the family. Please pray for the family of the unknown inmate.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Dang, my sympathies go out to whoever it was and t there family, update us if Chuck calls ya back tonight or whenever ...
Old 10-16-2007, 11:17 AM

Just curious about any updates...
Old 11-03-2007, 01:03 AM

I just got back from seeing my Son & asked if he knew anything, He said, he was outside as well and watched it happen. Nobody is giving a name.. All he knew is the guy was jumped and stabbed by a group of people. He said theirs a cpl. of gangs having it out, their are others being swiped,but just cuts and gashes.. He said its been going on for a little over a month now..mostly at night..so He doesnt go out after dark anymore.. Thats all I know.. all he could tell me.