Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > CAPITAL PUNISHMENT > Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions Discussions relating to inmates on Death Row / facing capital punishment in the United States and abroad that don't fit into any of the other forums

Old 09-21-2015, 10:02 AM

Question Newbiee(:

Hi my name is Mari new to this. Not sure how this site works so trying it out hopefully im introducing myself in the right place if not please dont hold it against me. (;
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 12:28 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by worriedwifey15 View Post
Hi my name is Mari new to this. Not sure how this site works so trying it out hopefully im introducing myself in the right place if not please dont hold it against me. (;
Hi Mari, welcome to PTO. I'm also new so am still getting used to how it all works. Thankfully there are sooooooo many lovely people on this forum who want to help and be supportive.

Clare x
The Following User Says Thank You to Foreign For This Useful Post:
worriedwifey15 (09-21-2015)
Old 01-12-2016, 07:14 AM

Default Jackson GA DR

Hi. My name is Wanda and I live in Michigan. I have a half brother that is in Jackson GA on DR. I have not seen him in about 50 years! I have wanted to go see him but my finances do not allow it. That is a long ways from MI. Years ago I had read that there was an organization in GA that would assist family financially and it might even had said that they would provide housing for a family member to make it so they could visit. Does anyone know anything about this? I am new to the site and I was not really sure where to post this. Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place!
Old 01-12-2016, 12:42 PM

Smile buster cole

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knows about the diligent participation for good time in state jail. My husband has been in buster cole unit since 6-22-2015. His window is open, but its up to the judge and his name is wayne salvant . Has anyone had him or know if he approves the good time? I am new this is my first post , so i hope i havent given to much info.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:32 AM

I'm going to c&p my intro from the main forum, hopefully that's ok!

Hello all!

I'm new to this world, and I've found invaluable information and seen so much support from this site. I figured it was time to stop lurking and jump in!

My story might be a little different than most. My loved one was actually my first boyfriend- many, many years ago. He had a huge impact on my life and helped me in ways I can't begin to explain. Finding out a few years later that he was on death row was shocking, to say the least. Over the past few years I started feeling the need to write him and thank him for everything he did for me all of those years ago. I knew I couldn't live with myself if something happened to him and I'd never reached out. So I did! And it's been wonderful. Next month I will be seeing him for the first time in 17 years. I know there will be many difficult times ahead, and I'm so glad that this site exists.
The Following User Says Thank You to FLnurse13 For This Useful Post:
Ness (07-02-2017)
Old 04-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 17,194 Times in 10,379 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. PTO's posting rules do permit you to post in both the main "introduce yourself" forum and one other forum of your choice. It is an exception to the "cross posting" rule.