Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD?
YES 1,641 98.86%
NO 19 1.14%
Voters: 1660. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2007, 12:40 AM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default My Praying sisters

I would like to announce to everyone that Chuck did NOT come home today. However, my faith is still Strong. I know from the Holy Spirit that Chuck will Be Home Soon. My "soon" and the Spirit's "soon" are different...but it is His will that i want to happen, not my own. There is a huge difference between the Natural World and that of the Lord. And ladies, we are in the Lord's graces. I can feel it. He blesses us with new people in the thread and the challenges that we face are meant to bring us to Him. He is a soveriegn God and Loves all of US. We are His children! tonight at my church's service i was brought to my knees and said so many prayers for all of us Hear! and i will continue to do so! The one we need is God, the one we HAVE is God! God has brought US together!

Dear Lord,
please bring comfort to Ms.NecaBlacc as she was handed a 120 set off. Please help her and give her the strength. Lord, we do not know Your will. but we desire to know You and to have You guide us in all that we do. Jesus, please hear our prayers and protect us and our loved ones while we are seperated from eachother and when we reunite. God, we Love you. As Your children you love us. Please shower us with Your love,comfort, support. Embrace us Lord. We are yearning for You and Only You. Please Lord bless Deidre and Harold. They are an amazing pair. and as i do not Know Deidre, she is a wonderful, beautiful creature Lord. Please be with her and her husband and protect them both. Lord, please grant us the strength and the grace to get through the night, and tomorrow Lord. God you are a merciful God. And we need Your mercy. Please hear our cries Lord. In Jesus name i pray that all prayers are answered in Your Will Lord. And grant us the grace to understand and abide by Your Will. Dear Lord thank you for having Deidre start this thread. And bless the new members that just joined the thread. I love you Lord and i dedicate my life and my fiances life to serving You. In Jesus name i pray. AMEN.

Caroline
Old 01-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Harold's Angel

How Are You Doing Sister? I Pray That All Is Fine. How's Charles Doing? Harold's Fine I Just Called The Unit To Check On Him. Thanks To God Almighty I Am Doing Fine Myself. I Woke Up Feeling Sick. My Head Was Hurting So I Checked My Blood Pressure And To Me It Was High. I Went To The Emergency Room And Everything Was Fine. I Guess I Was Feeling My Husband Because Yesterday She Told Me That My Husband Didn't Take His High Blood Pressure Medicine. I Think My Husband Is Stressing Because He Has Never Had Prior Health Issue. Pray For Me Sista's. Other Than That I'm Over Here Finishing A Letter To Mail To My Hubby Right Now. Let Me Pray!

Our Father I Come Here Asking That You Continue To Bless All That Are Above. Bless Them And Keep Them Strong. Lead There Way And Never Leave Them Alone. God We All Need You And You Know Every Situation. God I Come Praying That You Protect Our Love Ones That Are Incarcerated. God Heal Them And Protect Them Form The Sickness That May Try To Enter There Bodies. I Come Praying For The Sickness That May Try To Enter Our Bodies As Well. God, You Have Been So Good To Us And You Keep On Blessing Us. Give Us The Desires Of Our Heart And Let Your Will Be Done. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen. :fb:
Old 01-04-2007, 05:16 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Stand firm in Your Belief

I must say today has been a challenge. My faith has been tested by the advisary. and that is ok. I believe God and the Holy Spirit will bless me to help me in this battle.
Ladies Stand Firm in your Faith. These situations we are all dealing with are horrible situations, but there are blessings in everything we do...say...who we talk to...everything.

Dear God:
Please dear Lord hear my prayer. Please Lord, protect Deidre and Harold from sickness and if their bodies are tapped by an infection, in Jesus name, Lord i call it out of their bodies Lord. Please Lord, be with Juanita as she is preparing for a legal battle that according to the natural world, there may not be too much hope. But Lord we are Your Children and in Your world with Your help and guidance all things are possible.. The dead will rise, and the blind may see with Your help Lord. Dear Lord please craddle us all tonight. I feel that today, we all could use Your gentle touch Lord. Please fill us so that we do not feel empty Lord, because with You our cup is always full.
Lord, You are precious Lord. You are a beautiful, loving, forgiving Lord. Please help us to be more like You.

In Your name, In Jesus Name,
I pray

Amen.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Harold's Angel

Hello To All, I Just Want To Say Something Real Quick. We All Need To Pick A Time That Is Convenience For All And Meet In The Chat Room. Everbody Let Me Know And We Will Decide Upon A Time To Meet And Chat. Right Now I'm Free Anyitme Just Let Me Know What's Conveince For Yall. I'll Be Back On Later To Pray And May God Keep You And Protect Til Then. :fb:

Last edited by deidra100; 01-04-2007 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: FORGOT SOMETHING
Old 01-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Shaun's Wifey 2005

Hello everyone! I'd love to chat. I am available on most evenings and weekends if I am not visiting. Deidra, you are a great prayer warrior! I wish I could come up with the words that really express what I feel sometimes, but I find comfort knowing that the Lord knows what is in our hearts. Everyone have a blessed night.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Well hello ladies!!! I just want to say God is good!!! I have been encouraged today. Sincere and I are starting on our legal work now so pray for us. We will definitely need God in the midst of this appeal. Caroline thanks for the mention in your prayer, it's a wonderful thing to be called by name in prayer. I love each of you with the love of God. He has placed each of us together at this appointed time for a reason. I am grateful to him for the support and many prayers we exchange daily. I work until 2pm daily, so I am available to chat anytime after. I have lil ones so it may work better in the evenings, maybe after 6pm. Let me know, because I will definitely work it out.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:59 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Our God is An Awesome God

"our God is an awesome God He reigns from Heaven above, with wisdom, power, and love....our God is an awesome God"
Sorry just jamming out at work with some Christian music to enstill the spirit within me today! WHEW. God is good.

ANY EVIL THOUGHT!!!!!!!

Deidre, i am available, and usually on PTO every night between 7pm-11pm (at work) oh, and that is Michigan time. i would love for all of us to collect at once...and just have a mass prayer or "conference type" of prayer. you definately are a blessing from God. if i ever need to write Harold and remind him how amazing his wife is, let me know sister!

Juanita~ you know i always have you and Sincere's backs! always! we are yoked together!!!

and to everyone whose name i havent memorized yet i am working on it!!!!
GOD BLESS.
Much love,
Caroline and Chuck
Old 01-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Harold's Angel

Post The Devil Is Defeated Again!

GOD IS MY STRENGTH AND POWER: AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT.
2 SAMUEL 22:33

HELLO, TO ALL MY SISTER AND ALL THAT VIEW. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ENTER IN TO POST AND PRAY BUT, THE DEVIL CONTINUED TO TRY TO STOP ME. THE DEVIL FROZE MY COMPUTER UP AND EVEN FROZE THE PHONE LINE UP. NOW, THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES BUT, I REFUSED TO LET THE DEVIL STOP ME. SO I TRIED EVRYTHING AND NOW I'M BACK BY THE GRACE OF GOD. AGAIN THE DEVIL IS DEFEATED!

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY! THANK ALL THAT HAS POSTED AND VIEWED. YOU KNOW EVERYDAY GOD IS BRINGING A CHANGE IN THIS WORLD. WE JUST HAVE TO STAY ON OUR KNEES AND PRAY. GOD IS GOOD AND HE WANT LEAVE OUR SIDE FOR NOTHING. I PRAY FOR EACH OF YOU AND OUR LOVE ONES EVERYNIGHT. YOU KNOW IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOMEBODY ELSE CARES AND IS PRAYING FOR YOU. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER MY SISTERS. IF ONE IS HURTING WE ALL ARE HURTING, IF ONE IS CRYING WE ALL ARE CRYING & IF ONE IS DOWN WE ALL ARE DOWN. WE GONNA RUN THIS RACE TIL THE END. IF ONE GET TIRED THEN ANOTHER WILL TAKE IT TO THE FINISH LINE. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT. I THANK GOD FOR BRINGING MY NEW SISTERS HERE TO PRAY WITH ME AND LIFT UP GOD NAME. YOU KNOW I WAS READING ON SOME ISSUES THAT'S TAKING PLACE IN TEXAS DEALING WITH THE PAROLE BOARD. ALL I CAN SAY,"GOD IS GOOD" AND EVERYDAY GOD IS WORKING. GOD WILL SHOW THIS WORLD THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING. I JUST WANT EACH AND EVERYONE OF US TO KEEP PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER AND A CHANGE WILL COME. I'M LIKE CAROLINE I'M SLOWING LEARNING NAMES RATHER THAN JUST THE NAME THAT YOU POST WITH. I HAVE A LIST AND IF I KNOW YOUR REAL NAME I WILL CALL YOUR NAME WHEN WE PRAY. EVERYDAY WE ARE ALL FACED WITH TRIALS. THE DEVIL WILL TRY US DAILY BECAUSE HE KNOWS OUR WORKS TOGETHER CAN DESTROY HIM. YOU KNOW IT DON'T BOTHER ME THAT SO MANY VIEW BUT, NEVER POST. BECAUSE IT ONLY TAKES TWO OR MORE COMING TOGETHER AND AGREEING. GOD IS GOOD! I HAVE ALSO STARTED TO NOTE AVAILABLE TIMES SO THAT WE MAY ALL ENTER INTO THE CHAT ROOM AND CHAT. I WILL GIVE IT A COUPLE MORE DAYS FOR EVERYBODY TO PUT THER REQUEST IN BEFORE WE DECIDE A TIME. WE CAN TAKE TURNS PRAYING IN THE CHAT ROOM AND READ SCRIPTURES THEN CHAT AND COMFORT EACH OTHER THROUGH WHATEVER PROBLEM WE MAY BE HAVING. I PRAY EVERYNIGHT AND I MUST ADMIT THAT ALL MY SISTERS ARE TRUE PRAYER WARRIORS AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRAY FOR US ALL ONE NIGHT I WILL LET YOU. JUST AS LONG AS WE HAVE PRAYED AND CALLED EVERYBODY NAME IT WILL BE GREAT. WE JUST DON'T WANT TO MISS NOBODY! I'MA PRAY NOW!

OUR FATHER, OUR ALMIGHTY GOD ABOVE WE COME HERE LAYING DOWN OUR BURDONS. GOD WE COME ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS FOR OUR SINS.
GOD WE NEED YOU GOD EVERYDAY! WE COME PRAYING FOR NECA BLACC, MELISSA2006, RAH'S MOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO 2010, MILLJEANJO, HITULILY, SOON2BMIZLOVE, HAROLD & DEIDRA. ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT US AND KEEP US IN YOUR CIRCLE OF PROTECTION. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU MOLD US INTO THE PERSON YOU WANT US TO BE. GOD, WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LAWYER IN THE COURT ROOM, BOARD MEMBER ON THE PAROLE PANEL & DOCTOR IN THE HOSPITAL. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT SINCERE & JUANITA APPEAL WORK IN THERE FAVOR TO THE FULLEST. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU OPEN THE DOORS. GOD YOU KNOW THE SITUTATION AND WE ASK THAT YOU WORK AND DELIVER. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU CHASE THE SICKNESS THAT IS IN OUR BODIES AND THAT WHICH ATTEMPT TO ENTER. GOD WE HAVE CIRCLED HERE TO UPLIFT YOUR NAME AND THE DEVIL CONTINUES TO TRY TO DISCOURAGE US. GOD WE REBUKE SATIN IN THE NAME OF JESUS RIGHT NOW LORD. WE ARE HERE GOD AND WE WANT YOU TO DIRECT OUR PATH AND KEEP US FROM ALL EVIL. GOD WE NEED YOU NOW AND FOREVER TO BE THE LEADER OF OUR LIVES. GOD IT'S NOT EASY OUT HER. EVERYDAY IS A STRUGGLE AND THAT STRUGGLE WE WILL GO THROUGH FOR YOU. GOD YOU GAVE YOUR ONLY SON THAT WE MAY BE HERE TODAY. GOD THAT WE WILL FOREVER HOLD IN OUR HEART. GOD YOU ARE AMAZING GOD THAT KEEPS ON BLESSING US EVERYDAY. GOD YOU ARE THE BEST AND WE NEED YOU LORD. GOD WE ASK THAT YOU BLESS ALL OF US AND ALL THAT ENTER AND VIEW. BLESS THE PEOPLE IN YOUR WORLD GOD. THE ONES THAT KNOW YOU AND KNOW YOU NOT. WE COME PRAYING THAT THER EYES WILL OPEN AND SEE THAT YOU ARE GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD WE REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A JEALOUS GOD AND WE PLACE NO OTHER ABOVE YOU. GOD WE THANK YOU FOR SENDING OUR LOVE ONES TO US. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR EVERY MAN & WOMEN THAT IS INCARCERATED THAT THEY MAY OPEN THERE EYES AND SEE THE LIGHT. GOD, WE NOT ONLY PRAY FOR THOSE BUT, THOSE IN THE NURSING HOMES AND IN HOSPITAL BEDS. GOD WE REALIZE THAT YOUR WILL WILL BE DONE. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU LOOSE THE HANDCUFFS AND OPEN THE DOORS. GOD WE NEED YOU TO WORK AND STOP THOSE THAT TRY TO PLAY GOD. GOD THIS IS OUR PRAYER. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN.AMEN.AMENAMEN.AMEN.AMEN.............
:fb:

:fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb:

WE MAY GO THROUGH IT BUT, IN THE END JOY WILL COME AND THERE WILL BE GREAT JOY IF WE ENDURE TO THE END.

GOD WILL LOOSE THE AND BRING OUR LOVE ONES HOME. WE MUST KEEP THE FAITH AND HOLD ON TIL THE END.

FAITH THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Harold's Angel

God Thank You For Allowing My Last Post To Post And My Computer Not Freezing And Loosing The Prayer. The Devil Continues To Try To Destroy And I Pray That You Protect Us. I Just Want To Thank You God! Amen!
Old 01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default God Answers all prayers

Remember that God is good. He brought us together!!!! He is perfect.

I love you Lord.

Caroline and Chuck
Old 01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default The Holy Spirit

I recently attended a church service where the message was "The Holy Spirit" and let me be a witness unto you that the Holy Spirit is a gift from and through the Lord.

Recently (about a five or six days) my car started this "thunkity thunkity" sound on my drivers side tire in the front of the car. Now i am NO mechanic...but i just kept saying to EVERYONE "i am so scared that my tire is going to fall off" that was the feeling i had. I drove to my fiances prison...saw all the rainbows....heard the noise the whole way (about a 3 hour drive round trip) but i knew, as i always KNOW the Lord carries me in His hand when i travel.
I have been tested in my faith a LOT lately. The Advisary (sorry, i dont use the "D" (evil) word) has been attacking me full force. I went to a mechanic shop today that my mom recommended. The boss wasnt in, but they asked another technician (Larry...Lord Bless Larry, and Thank you for him) to check out the car...Well ladies...MY LUGNUTS WERE ALMOST ALL THE WAY OFF OF MY TIRE!!!!! The guys at the shop were amazed that my tire stayed on the whole way to the shop (about 3 miles from my house)! That is the Lord. The Holy Spirit had place things in my head warning me it was the tire but i didnt head the warning until today.
Ladies the Lord is a Great God. He always Protects His Children!!!

thank you Lord for all of Your love and blessings!!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Harold's Angel

Hey Sis, How Is Your Day Going? I'm Doing Fine Just Preparing For One Of My Friends Grandmother Funeral Which Is Tomorrow At 11:00. I Was Reading Your Post And God Is Good. God Kept Putting It On Your Mind But, In The Same Case He Protected You Til You Was Able To Get It Fixed. I Was Also Protected Like That. I Road On A Tire For The Longest And When I Went To Get It Checked There Was A Long Rod About 4-6INCHES Long Stuck Through My Tire To The Inside. Now Ain't God Good. I'ma Come Back On Later And Pray.

HI ARE YOU DOING NOTLYTE68? MAKE SURE EVERYBODY ALSO GIVE A TIME TO CHAT.
HELLO TO HEISMYLOVE!

Last edited by deidra100; 01-05-2007 at 09:20 PM..
Old 01-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Shaun's Wifey 2005

Hello! Sometimes it takes me a while to read all of the posts that I have missed. I hope everyone is having a blessed evening. I can't wait to chat, I'll definitely be there when a time is decided upon. The Lord is definitely Good! I'm going to see my husband in the morning. I am excited to see him and share with him our prayers. He is a true prayer warrior too.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:27 PM
HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Donation Award 

Hello,

I have been following this thread for a couple of days and I decided to post tonight. Yes, God is an awesome wonder. He shows Himself strong and mighty in my life constantly. I truly believe that God is in control of EVERY situation in our lives. The enemy which is the adversary can do no more than God allows. He watches over my fiancee daily. Prayer truly changes things. Be Blessed.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Harold's Angel

HELLO, TO ALL THAT VIEW AND ALL THAT POST. A SPECIAL HELLO TO ALL MY SISTER'S, TODAY HAS BEEN ANOTHER BLESSED DAY. GOD KEEPS ON OPENING DOORS. EVERYTIME I ENTER THIS FORUM AND SEE THAT SOMEBODY HAS POSTED IT BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE. I APPRECIATE YALL SENDING UP PRAYERS AND HELPING ME LIFT GOD NAME AND GIVE GOD THE GLORY. WE ARE PRAYING FOR STRENGTH SO THAT WE MAY BE THAT STRONG WIFE, FIANCEE OR MOTHERS TO OUR LOVE ONES. THEY ARE FACED WITH A STRUGGLE EVERYDAY KNOWING THER SITUATION AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE SOMEONE ON THERE TEAM. MOST ARE AFRAID THAT IF THEY DON'T HURRY HOME THAT THEY WILL BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT. WE JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE TO BE STRONG AND ASSURE THEM THAT WE ARE THERE FOR THEM. GOD IS A MIGHTY GOOD GOD AND GOD KEEPS ON MAKING A WAY. AS YOU READ THE POST AND SEE HOW GOD HAS PROTECTED THEM AND SO MANY WAYS. WE JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE TO GIVE GOD PRAISES AND LET NOTHING STOP US FROM DOING SO. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON EVERYBODY TO POST A TIME TO CHAT AND ONCE THAT HAS BEEN DONE WE WILL COME UP WITH A GOOD TIME.

OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, GOD ALMIGHTY WE COME HER PRAYING THAT YOU GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE STRONG. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CONTINUE TO GUIDE US AND DIRECT OUR PATH. GOD WE NEED YOU TO POUR DOWN YOUR BLESSING AND BRING OUR LOVE ONES HOME. GOD WE ASK THAT YOU PROTECT THEM TIL THE DAY YOU SEE FIT FOR THEM TO COME HOME. GOD THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING CAROLINE OVER THE DANGEROUS HIGHWAY WHILE HER LUGNUTS WERE LOOSE. GOD WE COME THANKING YOU FOR THE NEW POST TONIGHT AND THAT YOU PUT IT ON HEISMYLOVE HEART TO POST. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT ALL THAT MAY TRAVEL OVER THE DANGEROUS HIGHWAYS TO VISIT THIS WEEKEND. PROTECT THEM AND KEEP THEM SAFE. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR NECA BLACC,MELISSA 2006, RAH'S MOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, JUANITA & SINCERE THAT THERE APPEAL GO WELL AND YOU WORK EVERYTHING OUT, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, HAROLD & DEIDRA. GIVE US ALL THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE STRONG. GOD WE REALIZE THAT IT'S NOT EASY BUT, WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL PULL US THROUGH. GOD WE NEED YOU TO WORK IN OUR LOVE ONES SO THAT THEY MAY WALK LIKE YOU WANT THEM TO WALK. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL TEMPTATION THAT YOU CHASE IT ALWAY AND KEEP US THE WAY YOU NEED US TO BE FOR OUR LOVE ONES. GOD WE KNOW THAT ONLY IN TIME YOU WILL OPEN THE DOORS AND SET THEM FREE. GOD, WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND WE WAIT PATIENTLY FOR YOU TO BRING THEM HOME. GOD , WE THANK YOU FOR THIS CHANCE BECAUSE THE SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE. GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS THREAD SO THAT WE MAY COME TOGETHER AND LIFT UP YOUR NAME. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN. :fb:

EVERYBODY BE SAFE OVER THE WEKEND TRAVELING AND LET YOUR LOVE ONES KNOW THAT EVERYBODY PRAYING FOR THEM. GOD BLESS!

Last edited by deidra100; 01-05-2007 at 10:15 PM..
Old 01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Donation Award 

Amen and thanks for adding me and My Love to your prayer list. May God continue to bless you for your faithfulness with this thread and your prayer life

Old 01-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Harold's Angel

Welcome To Having Hope Know That You Are Wlcomed Here To Give Thanks To God Almighty!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:30 PM

I just wrote so much and it didn't post!!! I think I'm going to cry more!!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:33 PM

Thank you for the wonderful prayers I've been reading. I really need them right now. I would love to join a chat. I'll write more of what got lost in cyberspace later. I'm tired. God Bless everyone. I pray that each of you are safe as everyone travels to visitation this weekend.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Harold's Angel

Please, Don't Cry Just Talk About It. God Bless You And Keep You Safe Over The Weekend. Do You Have A Time You Could Chat So I Can Write It Down?
Old 01-05-2007, 10:57 PM

I can chat any night except Thursday's. I had put that in my post that didn't post! I have small group that night. We're starting Believing God by Beth Moore. Has anyone studied that? Please pray for my fiance Tom. He was interviewed by parole today. I am really scared. I know God has the ultimate plan for all of us. The fear of the unknown always gets the best of me.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Harold's Angel

Or Father We Come With A Special Prayer Request. God We Come Asking That You Get In That Parole Board Members Mind And Free Having Hope Fiance Tom. God We Ask That You Let Them Make A Decision That He Can Come Home To Her. God We Realize That Your Will Will Be Done And No Man Can Change What You Have Said. God Make Having Hope Be Strong Trhough This And Help Her To Be The Wife To Be That Tom Need Her To Be. Continue To Work In Ther Lives And Keep Them Close To You God. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:37 PM

Thanks Deidra100. You have been given a big job of praying for everyone here. We are blessed because someone else is taking the time to pray on our behave!

I pray in Jesus name for all the prisoners. May He provide for them and keep watch over them until they come home.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:12 AM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default God Bless Deidre

Hello my God Fearing sisters...

it is So fabulous to have such a powerful prayer warrior in our corner huh?! what a blessing! that alone PROVES how great our Lord is! Deidre thank you so much. I pray that you and Harold are blessed for everything you provide through witnessing to all of us! God is good!!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 04:40 AM
Mi Querido Diamante 21681

Hello Ladies. God is Great!!! He has truly blessed me this last year by making me realize I was on the wrong path. I am thankful that I am walking with him once again. Without God in my life I could do nothing. I am Thank ful for all he has given me in this life. I am thankful that he has brought me and my husband closer this past year so that we may live a long and happy marriage. I pray for everyone on this post so that they may receive the true word of God and be blessed and happy with the decisions that he makes in our live. Thank you Deidra for all the wonderful prayers. This prayer circle has been a true blessing.