Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD?
YES 1,641 98.86%
NO 19 1.14%
Voters: 1660. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2007, 11:29 PM
HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Donation Award 

Hello to all. I just want to pop in again to say Hi. I also feel lead to pray:

Father God in the name of Jesus, I come boldy before your throne of grace. Thanking you for this day because this is the day that the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. I lift up everyone that has been lead to either join this prayer chain or even read this thread. I pray that you will continue to strengthen us as we wait for our loved ones. Strengthen and keep our incarcerated loved ones safe and out of harms way. Lead and guide all of us to make sound decisions. I bind up every temptation, every thing that is unlike you and I command it to go back to the pit from which it came. I also thank you that this prayer chain that you have connected by your Spirit will continue to grow and remain pure Keep us safe God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Be Blessed!!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2007, 11:47 PM
One day at a time!

I want to thank God alot to day for opening my eyes and showing me that my life it what i make it.... i was having a normal night i have always had and i started to see how stupid i was that we do the same thing and nothing good ever happens and everyone around me in not looking at whats going to help there life be better tomorrow and walked home i told my friends i was going home and as i walked i started to see how i got to where i am and how iam stuck in life right now cause i dont want to change and iam not going to see what lifes about if i dont try to open my eyes and see.. iam not going to lie i party and it got bad when rob went to jail. i stayed clean when he was with me so he would stay clean but i looked at it as he cant see me so he cant say you did it so i can..but now i see that partying is what got us here and rob in prison i felt like i can control my self alot better then he can so i wont end up like him..but i see that its a lie i was telling my self so i did not feel bad about it. and its hard to say i love god when iam not living a life for him cause i dont have that feeling like hes by me when iam living that life.. i dont know why it took me so long to see how ez it is to just walk away.. but i thank god i know he was by my side cause as i walked i started to cry and it felt so good
i just wanted to share this i need to tell someone and i have no real friends in this town and now i see this. but thank you for reading my vent lol....................
Old 01-09-2007, 11:52 PM

Naeboo, God is within and that is why you are feeling like you do. Thank God for letting you wake up and realize this and pray that God gives you more awakenings.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Patiently Waiting
Donation Award 

I just wanted to thank all those who have extended prayers that my life my be blessed through the power of prayer.

I have been checking in regularly and have found much strength for this journey in this forum. Imtwoblessed you are so right that when we start our day with God and invite him into our lives everyday and ask him dwell in us, it makes such a difference.

I have been so blessed as I have walked this path. I look back in amazement sometimes at how truly blessed we have been and how much strength God has given me. I am so happy I have found this thread and will be back often to take part in this corporate prayer.

We are not married, but very much committed! I hope that it's okay if I join you all as girlfriend and supporter of a man of God.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:59 PM
HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Donation Award 

Naeboo2010, know that God is always with you. He is with you when you are at your lowest. He is with you always. Just keep your head up and continue to thank Him for what he is showing you. I also pray that he will send you healthy friends in the town that you are in. If you are going to do this time with your guy, He is going to need for you to hold it down while he is locked up. The situation has to change while he is inside so that when he gets out he has a positve environment to come home to. Think about it. May God continue to show you things!!

Be Blessed!!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYBODY THAT VIEW & THAT POST. FIRST GIVING ALL HONOR TO GOD ABOVE FOR WAKING ME THIS MORNING ALLOWING ME TO SEE ANOTHER DAY THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR THERE PRAYERS. AMEN! YOU KNOW GOD IS GOOD! JUANITA THANK YOU FOR THAT TESTIMONY! GOD IS ABLE! I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME OUR SISTER OPTIMISTIC. PLEASE FEEL WELCOMED AND YES YOU CAN JOIN OUR CIRCLE OF PRAYER. WE HAVE NO FORM OR FASHION WHEN IT COMES TO GOD. KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND WE SUPPORT YOU. MOST OF US ARE ON THE PRAYER LIST BY NAME THAT'S IF YOU CHOOSE TOO. IT'S NO REQUIREMENT BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. WELL, I'M DEIDRA AND I STARTED THIS THREAD. AND, ALL MY SISTERS HAVE JOINED AND NOW THIS IS OUR THREAD. SO FEEL FREE TO RELAX AND THERE FOR SURE WANT BE NOBODY HURTING YOUR FEELINGS. SMILE.
I JUST HAD TO POP IN AND SAY HELLO TO EVERYBODY AND I PRAY THAT YOUR DAY IS SAFE AND THAT GOD OPEN THE DOORS SOON FOR ALL OF US.

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'SMOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH,SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT& NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO,HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & BETH, DARNEL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, OPTIMISTIC, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER WE COME HERE THIS MORNING THANKING YOU FOR ANOTHER DAY. GOD WE REALIZE THAT SOME WERE NOT THAT FORTUNATE BUT, YOU TOUCHED US WITH THE FINGER OF LOVE OPENING OUR EYES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. GOD WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO SEE ANOTHER DAY THAT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN AND WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL THAT ARE ON OUR PRAYER LIST. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY. PROTECT THEM GOD AND KEEP THEM SAFE. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT ALL THAT NEED YOU AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR CIRCLE OF PROTECTION. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A WORTHY GOD AND FOR THAT WE GIVE PRAISE TO YOU. GOD WE COME THANKING YOU FOR ALLOWING THIS THREAD TO GROW SPIRITUALLY. GOD WE REALIZE WITHOUT YOU NOTHING IS POSSIBLE. GOD WE NEED YOU HERE IN OUR LIFE TO MAKE IT COMPLETE. GOD EVERYDAY WE RUN ACROSS TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS BUT, WE KNOW WE WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR THY ART BY OUR SIDE. GOD WE KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER FORSAKE US! GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT NAEBOO LET GO AND TRUST IN YOU. LET HER KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO BE STRONG FOR ROBERT SHE HAVE TO BE STRONG WITHIN. GOD WE ASK THAT YOU MAY CLEANS HER BODY FROM ALL OLD HABITS AND FILL HER WITH ONES THAT WILL HELP HER IN A POSITIVE WAY. FILL HER GOD WITH YOUR WORD AND KEEP HER CLOSE. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU HELP SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE THAT IS BATTLING WITH THE PAROLE BOARD. GOD GET IN THERE MIND AND SEND THEM HOME. GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. GOD WE HAVE SOME THAT ARE FACING A APPEAL AND BEING HELD FOR A CRIME THEY DIDN'T DO. WE ASK THAT JUSTICE YOUR WAY GOD IS SERVED AND OPEN THE DOORS. WE COME ASKING THAT YOU GIVE SINCERE & JUNITA THE STRENGTH TO GO THROUGH IT TO GET TO JOY. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL THAT ARE IN THE NURSING HOME THAT YOU MAY HELP THEM AND PROTECT THEM. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR EVERYBODY AS THEY MOVE ABOUT TODAY. GOD KEEP THEM SAFE AND PROTECT THEM. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU PLACE MY HUSBAND AT A BETTER UNIT. GOD YOU KNOW THE SITUATION AND YOU KNOW HOW THINGS WORK. GOD WE COME RIGHT NOW PRAYING THAT YOU HELP ANY FINANCIAL SITUATION AND PULL THEM THROUGH. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU KEEP ALL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN.........AMEN.........AMEN.........AMEN....... .AMEN........AMEN.........AMEN.....

:fb:

GOD WILL LOOSE THE AND BRING OUR LOVE ONES HOME WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP THE FAITH AND WAIT PATEINTLY! MAY GOD BLESS ALL AND POUR BLESSING DOWN ON YOU. HAVE A GOOD AND BLESSED DAY.

LOVE UR SISTER DEIDRA

SIGNING OFF HAROLD & DEIDRA

HELLO TO HOPE4FUTURE, HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOING FINE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY SISTER.
I'LL TALK TO EVERYBODY LATER I HAVE TO GO TO A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT.

Last edited by deidra100; 01-10-2007 at 09:22 AM..
Old 01-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Good afternoon to all my sistas!! I pray you all are having a great day! As usual I am at work at this time of day, but you know I have to take time during my work day to give praises to God. We often forget to pray while at work. We make sure to pray when we wake up, go to bed, on Sunday, maybe throughout the week at bible study, but often times we forget to pray while at work. We feel that this is the one place where we are in control. Well I want to appeal to all of us on this thread to say a prayer while at work. Invite God into your job and watch how things become so very different. The atmosphere you work in and even your peace of mind while there will be different. Let us pray;

Gracious and kind father, we come thanking you for yet another day. Thank you for all that our eyes have seen and our ears have heard. Thank you for all our good times as well as our bad times. Lord we know that it is the bad times in our life that have molded our character and given us strength to endure. We thank you for being a good God. We thank you for extending you grace and mercy toward us. We also come asking for your forgiveness for our sins. Forgive us for anything we may have taken part in through thought or deed that was unlike you and against your will. Forgive us and cleanse us. Lord allow us to put on a new man daily. Shedding away old habits and foul spirits that we may entertain. Lord bless Naeboo right now. She needs your devine guidance and love. Make your presence known to her Lord. Give her peace in her mind. Bring her to a place where she is surrounded by positive people who will help her in making sound decisions. Lord sometimes you have to remove us from a situation and in order to bring us to submission to your will. Lord anything or anyone who sets out to harm her or that means her no good, I pray that you remove it/them right now. Lord allow her to know that all of us here love her and are here to help hold her head up whenever she need us to. Lord bless our family members that are away. Continue to keep them safe and sane. Lord shower down blessing on those in need of financial breakthroughs. Bless Harold with a transfer to a better unit. Bless Sincere and I with revelation regarding our appeal. Let your will be done. Lord I don't know every individual situation, but I do pray for all those on our prayer list. Continue to be with each and every one of us. Lord I also pray that Deidra's doctors appointment goes well, that no bad news shall enter into existance. Be with us and stand by us. In Jesus name we pray. AMEN!
Old 01-10-2007, 01:55 PM

Wow, Imtooblessed, way to pray girl! You sound like a pro too! I'm glad I'm amongst all of you because it makes me feel safe and secure. With all that being said I would like to pray for someone on this site that has come to me with some problems that I think God could help.

Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you today to share our lives with you, our creator. Lord, we live in this physical world that is full of pain, hurt, sadness, little faith and hope. We aske God that you fill us with awareness to be able to see beyond the physical and into the spiritual. Help us to see the big picture of how we are here to serve you and do your will. Help us to find the lost sheeps and bring them home to you. God, open our eyes that we may see. Open our ears so we may hear. Open our arms to extend them to our brothers and sisters in more need than ourselves. Help us see that it is not about me but it is about you. I ask that you give strength to all on this support group as we continue this journey with our loved ones. I pray for my friend in GA as she struggles with the frustrations that her man is having after spending many years in confinement. I pray for her man that you take his frustrations and disappointment of the prison system and turn them into something positive. Show him a way to cope and deal with the struggle that will be beneficial to his family. Make the prison system a kinder and more caring one that treats its inmates as human beings and gives credit where credit is due. Help bring her out of her financial difficulties and let her prosper for all of the unselfish deeds that she does for others. I know that some are brought to their knees to be brought to a personal relationship with you our Lord. At the same time not giving us any nore than we can handle. God, give us peace, hope, joy, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, compassion, love, happiness, awareness, and total abundance. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, AMEN!
Old 01-10-2007, 04:42 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Amen Deidra, Amen Juanita, Amen Hope4thefuture

I just want to say a few amens. I too, am at work...so thank you sisters for the prayers, and know that the nightly Caroline is coming!!!
Also, i wanted to welcome Optimistic to the Prayer Circle....
Optimistic~ Chuck and i arent married either, but we will be taking the next step soon (hopefully)! God is good and he will bless you for joining!!!

In Christ,

Chuck and Caroline
Old 01-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

AMEN.......AMEN......AMEN......AMEN.....AMEN.....A MEN.....AMEN.....AMEN
GOD IS GOOD! JUST CHECKING IN TO SAY, "HELLO" TO ALL THAT POST & VIEW. HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN FINE THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS. THE DOCTOR APPOINTMENT WENT WELL. TODAY HAS BEEN KINDA STRESSFUL FOR ME. FOR SOME REASON MY MOOD HAS BEEN BAD & I DID ALL TO KEEP IT FROM SHOWING BUT, THE TRUTH IS I FELT IT. I KNOW I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY HUSBAND AND THAT'S PLAYING A MAJOR ROLE IN HOW I FEEL. I KNOW! I TRUST GOD ! AT TIMES I STILL DO FIND MYSELF WORRYING. NOT AS MUCH NOW AS I DID. BUT, OVER ALL I KNOW GOD WILL WORK EVERYTHING OUT. AGAIN I JUST WANTA THANK EVERYBODY FOR POSTING PRAYERS FOR EACH OTHER AND YOURSELF. GOD IS HERE AND GOD IS WORKING. I JUST WANT YALL TO PRAY FOR MY STRENGTH AND THAT I MAY GET STRONGER. THANK EVERYONE AGAIN. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO JOURNEY TO MY DOCTOR APPOINTMENT AND SAFELY RETURN. GOD IS A GOOD GOD EVERYNIGHT BEFORE I LAY DOWN I PRAY FOR US AND MYSELF. EVERYBODY JUST KEEP ON PRAYING! WHEN PRAISES GO UP BLESSINGS COME DOWN. I REALLY NEED TO GO LAY DOWN AND RELAX A WHILE.

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'S MOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE,TOM & BETH, DARNELL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, OPTIMISTIC, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, GOD OF ALL! WE COME HERE TONIGHT PRAYING ASKING THAT YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MANY SINS. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT US FROM ALL THAT TRY TO BRING HARM OUR WAY. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL ON OUR PRAYER LIST. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO WEATHER ANY STORM. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE ABLE AND CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU OPEN DOORS GOD FOR OUR LOVE ONES AND BRING THEM HOME. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS THREAD AND THIS SPIRITUAL CIRCLE. GOD WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE FOR WITHOUT YOU OUR LIFE IS NOTHING. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CHASE AWAY THAT WHICH TRY TO KEEP US AWAY FRO YOUR WORD. GOD WE NEED YOU TO HELP OUR SITUATION AND LIFT THY BURDONS. GOD WE NEED YOU GOD. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORSAKE US. GOD THIS IS OUR PRAYER!
IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN......AMEN......AMEN......AMEN......AMEN.....A MEN

HELLO TO NOTLYTE 68, HOPE YOUR DAY WAS WELL AND GOD ID BLESSING YOU! JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND HOLD ON.

LOVE ALWAYS YOUR SISTER
Old 01-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Patiently Waiting
Donation Award 

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I don't get to get on PTO until the evenings, but I still take part in the prayers that shared throughout the day.

I was riding to work today and there is a group the Kurt Carr Singers and their song 'Set the Atmosphere' talks about God being worthy to be praised setting the atmosphere for a blessing, a mighty move of God and the presence of a blessing if we reach up and grab it!!! Did I say I love this song!!!

Heavenly Father, we come before your throne of grace and mercy thanking you and praising you for being in the atmosphere and dwelling among us throughout this day. The revelation of your goodness is witnessed from our rising this morning to our safe relaxation this evening. Lord we just thank you for being you. We thank you for being a God that is able. We thank you that the prayers of the righteous availeth much. We thank you tonight for victory Lord. The victory over temptation, the victory of loneliness, the victory over selfishness, the victory over financial burdens, the victory over doubt, the victory over fear. Lord, we thank you and praise you for every outpouring you have blessed us with today. As vessels available to you use us Lord that our lives may win souls for you and cause others to look at us and wonder what it is about us that brings such peace and joy that they are drawn to you. Lord we thank you for dwelling in us. Lord you are so worthy of our praise and worship. Thank you Lord, we worship you Lord, we praise you Lord. In Jesus Name we pray! Amen!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

AMEN...HELLO TO EVERYBODY THIS MORNING! JUST STOPPING IN TO SAY HELLO AND GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. THANKING EVERYBODY AGIAN FOR THERE PRAYERS AND MOST OF ALL GIVING THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY AT THE HUNTSVILLE UNIT AND I DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL BE RETURNING TO THE OLD UNIT OR ANOTHER ONE. I JUST WANT YALL TO PRAY FOR A NEW ONE. YOU KNOW GOD IS A GOOD GOD AND EVERYDAY GOD KEEPS ON BLESSING YOU. YESTERDAY I FOUND MYSELF A LITTLE DOWN BUT, THEN I QUICKLY STARTED TO SMILE BECASUE THE SITUATION COULD BE WORSE. I JUST WANT YALL TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME AND WITH ME. THANKS TO ALL FORM THE HEART. IT FEEL SO GOOD TO KNOW I HAVE SISTERS LIKE YOU. OUR PRAYER LIST IS GROWING DAILY THANKS TO GOD. LET US PRAY!

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'SMOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & OPTIMISTIC, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ84,DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & BETH,DARNEL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, OPTIMISTIC, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER, GOD ALMIGHTY WE COME HERE BEFORE YOU HUMBLE AS WE KNOW HOW. GOD WE COME WITH OUR PRAYER AND TO LIFT UP YOUR NAME AND GIVE YOU THE GLORY GOD. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISE IN EVERY SEASON. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THOSE THAT THINK THEY COME TO US IN THERE TIME OF DARKNESS BUT, LEAVE WHILE THE SUN IS SHINING. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU KEEP OUR EYES ON YOU LORD. WHEN THE SITUATION IS GOOD WE WILL STAY ON OUR KNEES. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAY. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU PROTECT THEM AND KEEP THEM SAFE. GOD WE COME PRAYING THANKING YOU FOR LAST NIGHT LAYING DOWN AND THIS MORNING RISING. GOD WE COME ASKING YOU TO FORGIVE US FOR OUR MANY SINS AND CLEANSE US SO WE CAN BE JUST LIKE YOU. GOD WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE TODAY AND FOREVER MORE. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR FINANCIAL SITUATION, OUR APPEALS & THE PAROLE BOARD. GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE! GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT MY HUSBAND IS TRANSFERRED TO A BETTER UNIT. GOD WE NEED YOU TO POUR DOWN YOUR BLESSINGS ON US AND KEEP US CLOSE TO YOU. GOD WE COME NOW PRAYING FOR THE ONES IN THE NURSING HOME. GOD PROTECT THEM AND KEEP THEM GOD. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD. GOD PROTECT THEM AND KEEP THEM SAFE. THIS IS OUR PRAYER IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN.........AMEN.......AMEN.......AMEN........AME N........AMEN...........AMEN........AMEN

I HOPE EVERYBODY DAY IS FINE AND THAT YOU ARE DOING O.K. I'LL BE BACK ON HERE LATER SO JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND IN TIME GOD WILL LOOSE THE AND BRING OUR LOVE ONES HOME. FAITH THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS. ASK & THY SHALL RECIEVE. WEEPING ONLY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT, IN THE MORNING THERE IS JOY. THE RACE IS NOT GIVEN TO THE SWIFT OR THE STRONG BUT, TO THOSE THAT ENDURE TO THE END.

LOVE YALL

Old 01-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Heeeyyyy Ladies!!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful night and a blessed day. Of course you know where I am, AT WORK! Had to check in though. I have to give my AMENS to all the prayers posted. We are definitely some "Praying Sisters"! This is definitely the highlight of my day, to be able to share in the prayers of the righteous. Let us pray:

Our father which art in heaven, you are worthy this day of all our praises. You are a good God that hasn't failed us yet. We come thanking you for waking us up this morning and allowing us to have all the activities of our limbs. Lord we thank you that as we slept and slumbered throughout the night that no harm came to us. But that you protected and are still protecting us. Lord bless our family members that are not with us. Keep them safe and allow them to find good in their situation. I understand that it may be difficult to see anything good about being behind bars, but Lord you allowed them to be placed in that situation for a reason. Whether the reason was to save their lives or the life of another. Either way, we know that it was your will so we won't complain, but we will wait patiently for you to bring them out. Lord bless each person on our prayer list. Be with us all until your return, we love you and will forever praise you. In your name we pray. Amen

I am feeling quite down today for some odd reason. I have been somewhat "depressed" for the last 2 or 3 days. So pray my strength. I truly need it. Oh by the way Optimistic, Sincere and I are not married either, but it will come to pass soon enough! In God's time.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Donation Award 

Default God is SOOOOOO Good

Thank you ladies for the inspritation. I especially need it right now and I know that it is only thru god that I will find the drive and the Peace to continue the fight with TDC. I have thought that it might be powerful if we set aside just 3 minutes each day when we all pray at the same time about these issues. You know ther is power in numbers.
Thank You to all of you.
Jean
Old 01-11-2007, 04:29 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Welcome to the Prayer Chain Jean!!!

I just popped in for a few...wanted to welcome Jean and say thansk to Optimistic, Deidra, and Juanita for the BEAUTIFUL prayers!!!!! AMEN...AMEN...AMEN....
I too am at work! haha. gotta love being at work. i just wanted to say a prayer really quick....

Dear Jesus:

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for expanding our prayer chain and bringing more of Your prayer warriors to us. God please, please, be with Deidra RIGHt now...fill her with Your Spirit so that she can remain strong. God You choose her to do Your works Lord, and she is...be with her. Lord please work within the prison system and bring Harold to a safer,better unit where he can do Your will Lord. Bless Harold and Deidra Lord. Dear Lord, please be with Jean. Give her the strength to fight TDJC and the wisdom and grace of which avenue to take next. Please carry her during this rough time and so that she knows you are there Lord. LET YOUR PRESENCE BE KNOWN GOD. Please. Lord You are amazing. Nothing is impossible through and with You. You have granted the blind to see, the lame to walk, the deaf to hear, and the dead to live. Lord we are praying for Your miracles and blessings Lord. Please fill the room of Juanita and Sincere Lord. Guide their hands as they work on the appeal Lord. Lord please be with Optimistic Lord. I have read in other threads of her love for her fiance and her grandfathers "disagreement" with it. Lord please bless their union. It was Your will that brought them together to do Your works Lord. Dear God, please inhabit me with the spirit to find my mail key. Open my mind and my eyes to where it lays. Lord please be with Chuck right now. We are waiting his transfer to another facility or to our home Lord. We know that it is Your will be done, and not our own, so please allow us the grace and understanding of Your will. Lord we are only welcomed into the light through Your Son. And in this place we call out to You! We need you God. You are the only TRUE WAY HOME. Dear God, be with us all today, and again tomorrow. Thank you Lord for this thread. Thank you God for bringing our human Kings to us and keeping them safe while we are seperated. Thank You Lord for carrying us on our walks so that we do not feel overwhelmed with lonliness because with You by our side, we are never truly alone. Thank You Lord for loving us so much that you sacrificed Your son to save us. We thank You Lord and ask for these things in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Chuck and Caroline
Old 01-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Harold's Angel

Hello To All And Welcome To Lurmur. Im Doing Ok Just Stopping For A Bit To Say Hi. Hope Everybody Day Is Going Great. God Is A Mighty Good God. God Has Delivered Me From Those Horrible Situations. I Just Wanta Give Thanks And Glorify His Name. So Have We Decided On A Time To Chat. Come On Yall Let Me Know Something. Im Really Looking Forward To Chat With Yall. So We Can Lift God Name Up. Weel, Ill Be Back On Later Lords Will. Yall Stay Safe And Be Strong.

Hello To Bear's Girl Know That You Are Welcomed Here.

Much Love To All Ya Sister
Signing Off Harold & Deidra
Old 01-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Harold's Angel

HEY LADIES, I MADE IT BACK ON BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY. HOPE EVERYBODY DAY WAS FINE LEADING ON INTO THE NIGHT. EVERYTHING MY WAY IS FINE JUST DOING SOME DEEP THINKING RIGHT NOW. AND, TALKING TO GOD HELPS ME TO PULL THROUGH. I'M GO PRAY ONCE I FINISH PRAYING ON LINE AND TALK TO OUR FATHER. YOU KNOW SOMETIME GOD PUT US THROUGH SOMETHING TO GET TO WHAT HE HAS PROMISED US. GOD KNOWS OUR HEART AND GOD NEVER LEAVE OUR SIDE. I KNOW WE ARE READY FOR OUR LOVE ONES TO COME HOME. GOD KNOWS THIS AND EVERYDAY WE TELL HIM AGAIN. EVERYNIGHT I MISS MY HUSBAND MORE AND MORE. AND, I DON'T THINK THAT THE HURT WILL STOP TIL HE IS HOME. I CRY SOMETIME AND ALTHOUGH I TRY TO BE STRONG THERE IS APART OF ME THAT HURTS AND IT ALL SEEMS TO COME OUT. I KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING OVER ME BECAUSE THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY TIMES THAT HE SAVED ME FROM A MISTAKE I MADE. YOU KNOW THIS D`V`L SEEMS TO COME IN SO MANY FORMS. AND, SEEK TO DESTROY WHAT GOD ALREADY HAS. GOD HAS IT'S HANDS ON US AND PROTECT US FROM ALL THAT SEEK EVEIL AGAINST US. TODAY HAS BEEN A BLESSED DAY AND MOST OF ALL GOD BLESSED ME TO SEE THIS DAY. I KNOW THAT GOD IS GOOD. EVERYBODY HAS BEEN REALLY PRAYING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO TURNING THE COMPUTER AND GETTING TO OUR ROOM TO SEE THE NEW POST. I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME OUR SISTER LURMUR (JEAN) KNOW THAT YOU ARE WELCOMED HER AND EVERYBODY HERE SUPPORTS YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEBODY TRYING TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS. NONE OF THAT IN HERE. I APPRECIATE YOU STOPPING IN TO OUR ROOM AFTER PM YOU FOR TECH TROUBLE (SMILING).

PRAYER LIST: DARNEL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, OPTIMISTIC, LURMUR & JEAN, TOM & BETH, HEISMYLOVE, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HITULILY, MILLYJEANJO,ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, JAY1, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, SYLVIA HDZ81, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, HOPE4FUTURE, CHARLES & CAROLINE, JASON & TINA, SINCERE & JUANITA, THEREALMRSSMITH, RAH'S MOMMY, MELISSA 2006, NECA BLACC, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER, GRACIOUS GOD, GOD OF ALL, GOD ALMIGHTY EITH A HUMBLE HEART. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT US NAME BY NAME. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY AND NEED YOUR GUIDANCE. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU TOUCH THEM NOW GOD AND LET THEM KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU TOUCH US AND GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THAT DAY WHEN YOU BRING THEM HOME. GOD WE KNOW THAT THE JOURNEY WANT BE EASY BUT, I KNOW THAT AS LONG AS WE HAVE YOU ON OUR SIDE WE ARE FIGHTING A WINNING BATTLE. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CLEANSE US FROM ALL OUR SINS AND MAKE US PURE. GOD WE QARE STRIVING TO BE LIKE YOU GOD. GOD WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE FOR WITHOUT YOU IT IS NOTHING. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU POUR BLESSING DOWN ON US AND KEEP US CLOSE TO YOU. GOD WE REALIZE THAT WE ARE FORTUNATE OF ALL BECAUSE SOME WASN'T ALLOWED THE OPPORTUNITY TO WAKE TODAY. GOD WE JUST WANT TO THANK YOU. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR FINANCIAL SITUATION THAT YOU BRING US THROUGH IT AND MAKE THINGS BETTER. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR APPEAL WITH SINCERE & JUANITA. GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ANY SICKNESS THAT TRY TO ENTER OUR BODIES. WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU PLACE HAROLD AT A BETTER UNIT GOD. WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU CONTINUE TO BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION OF EVERY MARRIAGE & RELATIONSHIP. GOD WE NEED TO NOW GOD. GOD WE NEED YOU IN THE NURSING HOMES AND BEHIND PRISON DOORS. GOD LOOK DOWN ON THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THAT SOMEBODY CARES. GOD WE REALIZE THAT OUR SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE AND FOR THE BLESSING OF IT NOT WE THANK YOU GOD. GOD WE JUST WANTA SAY THANK YOU. GOD YOU'VE BEEN BETTER TO US THAN WE HAVE BEEN TO OURSELVES. GOD OUR TRUST IS IN YOU. GOD OUR TRUST IS NOT IN PAROLE, JUDGE OR THE DOCTOR. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A DOCTOR TO US IN OUR SICKNESS, A JUDGE WHEN WE ON TRIAL AND THE PAROLE BOARD WHEN WE ARE LOCKED UP. GOD LOOK DOWN ON US AND KEEP US IN YOUR CIRCLE. GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS PRAYER CIRCLE AND KEEP IT GROWING. GOD WE REALIZE THATWEEPING ONLY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT, IN THE MORNING JOY IS COMING. GOD WE NEED TO WATCH OVER US TONIGHT WHILE WE REST. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO TURN US AWAY FROM YOU. GOD IF THERE OLD FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE THAT NEED TO BE REPLACE GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE REPLACE THEM WITH BETTER ONES SO THAT WE MAY STAY SET ON YOU. GOD HELP US TO KEEP RUNNING THIS RACE AND ENDURE TO THE END. GOD THIS IS OUR PRAYER IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN

WELL SISTERS IM ABOUT TO LAY IT DOWN. HOPE EVERYBODY NIGHT IS FINE AND REMEMBER TO KEEP THE FAITH IN GOD. SOON GOD WILL LOOSE THE AND BRING OUR LOVE ONES HOME. WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT ON GOD AND GOD WILL DELIVER.

LOVE TO ALL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAROLD
`````JANURAY 13, 2007````

```LOVING YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER```
```````````UR WIFEY DEIDRA``````````

Old 01-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Patiently Waiting
Donation Award 

Good Evening All!! I am so happy that I have found this thread. As shared in each prayer offered, I am so appreciative of the time everyone extends and I am truly blessed through this thread!

Heavenly Father, thank you for the beauty of a new day. Thank you for your mercy that our eyes should see the end of this day which you have made. Lord, we come to you now thanking you and praising you because we know that you hear our hearts desires and we know that in you we have comfort, peace and strength. Father, as we are separated from our loved ones strengthen our hearts and theirs. Dwell in their minds that they should not be idle or filled with self-doubt, fear, pain, anger nor discouragement. Lord, we ask that you give our loved ones the revelation of goodness despite all we are facing. Let them lay down each night with peace and awake each morning with hope. Father we pray that you keep them safe and healthy. Let no hurt, harm or danger come against them. For those in unsafe facilities Lord protect them. Give them guidance as they communicate with other inmates and live among those who would desire to bring them harm. For those loved ones who do not believe, Lord please continue to stand at the door of their heart and knock. We pray for their salvation Lord. Save our unsaved loved ones and bring them into the fold of righteousness. Heavenly Father we love you and praise you this evening. Lord, you said we could ask for what we want and you know the petitions of our hearts....transfers....successful appeals.....early releases.....visitation.....financial freedom. Father, you know our desires and we pray now that you meet those desires according to your will. With humble hearts Lord, we offer this prayer. As we rest tonight, fill our cup Lord that we may have strength to endure what tomorrow holds. In Jesus we pray. AMEN!!!

***Good night everyone!!! I love this thread!!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:18 AM
One day at a time!

thanks to everyone...........
Old 01-12-2007, 07:27 AM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Woo hoo good morning!!

Theres nothing like a lil' of the Lord for breakfast! Just wanted to take a few and pray!

PRAYER LIST: DARNEL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, OPTIMISTIC, LURMUR & JEAN, TOM & BETH, HEISMYLOVE, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HITULILY, MILLYJEANJO,ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, JAY1, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, SYLVIA HDZ81, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, HOPE4FUTURE, CHARLES & CAROLINE, JASON & TINA, SINCERE & JUANITA, THEREALMRSSMITH, RAH'S MOMMY, MELISSA 2006, NECA BLACC, HAROLD & DEIDRA

Dear God:
I come here this morning, this beautiful morning that You have created, humblely to praise Your name. Lord thank You for EVERYONE in this forum. Thank You for providing another place to show love to You. Lord, we are Your children and we love You. You are our justice system where all things are fair. You will rescue us and gather all of us that are scattered. You will bring us home and restore our fortunes (parapharsed from Zephaniah 3:18-20; Quest Study Bible NIV) Lord these are Your promises to us, Thank You. God, we love You. Today as we venture out to work, or the market, or the courts please be with us and guide our every word. Let us preach Your word and bring more of Your children home to You. Lord, let us act as Jesus would act and represent Your will and Your nature Lord. God, thank You so much for all that you have given us already. We know we would not have what we have if it was not for our Lord God almighty. Lord, please stir up the DOC's today. Let Your will be done everywhere. God, remind people why they took their jobs in the criminal justice system, and that was to serve You Lord. Open the hearts of the C/Os. Open their eyes to realize that no matter in what position they must always remain in a state of humble humility Lord. Protect our loved ones today, no matter where they are...if they are on their way to a transfer, at their job, on their way home...guide them Lord. We know that at our weakest moments You carry us...please carry us all today. Thank you for letting us all wake this morning and be blessed with today. Lord, be with my mom today on her birthday. Grant her a good day. Lord, maybe as a birthday gift You could transfer Harold to a better unit Lord and bless Deidra with a visit. Lord, thank you for sending me the Holy Spirit to find my mailbox key. It is just another example of how there is no job to big nor to small for You . God guide us today and bless us with Your wisdom and grace.
In Jesus name, i pray for all the above listed and those who are maybe too scared to join Lord. Please be within those who view this thread as well Lord. We know that it takes faith the size of a mustard seed to move mountains Lord, and this thread is a seed. Lord we know that loving You brings forth persecution, and I welcome it. Lord, there is NO better name to say than Yours! Thank you!!! Amen.

Chuck and Caroline
and Shari and Daren (ilovedeasy)
Old 01-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Good Morning My Sisters!! I am so very blessed today to still be here! God has truly shined his light on me this morning. I am so glad to see you are up bright and early like myself Caroline. And definitely and AMEN to the prayers that have been sent up. Before I drifted off to sleep last night, I was inclined to read my bible. I had the best sleep ever!! I woke up this morning, prayed, and instantly picked up my bible again. I am in such a great mood. Let me tell you ladies, I hardly ever find the time to read my bible early in the morning or late at night. I read during the day. It really made a difference for me to fall asleep in his glory and wake up in his glory!! Yesterday I was feeling like BLAH!!! Today, Brand New Woman. Not to mention I'm going to spend the evening with my Sincere!! But truly God is GOOD! Let us pray:

Lord God, we come humbly before your throne first and foremost to praise you. We praise you for you are truly worthy to be praised. You word says that from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same sun, your name is worthy to be praised. So as this sunrises this morning we want to lift you up in prayer. Lord thank you for our salvation. Thank you for sending your only begotten Son to die for us that we might live. Thank you for extending your grace and mercy to us daily. We know that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. Thank you for sparing our lives. Thank you for one another. You have assembled these ladies on this thread. We come from all over the US to praise and lift you up together. That is truly your work Lord. I thank you for giving one the vision and allowing others to take hold of it. You are awesome God. Lord bless each person represented on our prayer list. Bless those that have viewed our thread and have not posted. Bless all those who may not know you in the pardon of their sins. Let our light shine and our lives reflect you that we may draw someone closer to you. Let us live and talk as you would have us to. Let your will be done. Lord bless our loved ones that are not with us at the present. Keep them safe and keep their minds clear that they may be able to hear from you. Bless each individual situation according to your will. The financial difficulties, transfers, appeals, broken hearted, broken spirited, those who my be sick, shut-in, bereaved, homeless, abused, mistreated, orphaned, widowed, or otherwise. Be with all your children today God. For surely we need you and can't make it without you. In Jesus name we do pray. AMEN!
Old 01-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Harold's Angel

GOOD MORNING TO ALL THAT VIEW AND THOSE THAT HAVE POSTED. AMEN...AMEN... I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEE ANOTHER DAY THAT WAS NOT PROMISED TO ME. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GOD FOR GIVING THE STRENGTH I HAVE. I ADMIT THAT THE D`V`L KEEPS ON TRYING ME. YET GOD ABOVE HAS HIS HANDS ON ME WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO TOUCH ME. I'M KINDA FRUSTRATED AT THE SYSTEM BUT, THAT'S ONLY NATURAL FOR THEM TO DO AS THEY PLEASE UNTIL GOD GET TIRED OF THERE ACTIONS. I WAS HOPING THEY TRANSFERRED MY HUSBAND TO A BETTER UNIT SO WE CAN GET CONTACT BUT, LOOKS LIKE THAT HAS NOT YET HAPPENED. BUT, I'M PATIENT WITH GOD AND GOD WILL DELIVER. JUANITA I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT READING THE BIBLE. IT STRENGTHENS YOU THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND MAKES YOUR NIGHT GOOD. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT WE HAVE SOME TRUE PRAYER WARRIORS HERE IN THIS THREAD. OPTIMISTIC IS FAIRLY NEW BUT, SISTER YOU ARE PRAYING LIKE YOU BEEN HERE FOR YEARS. AND JUANITA & CAROLINE HITTING HARD AND YALL BRINGING TEARS TO MY EYES WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL HEART FILLED PRAYERS. I JUST WANTA THANK EVERYBODY AND MOST OF ALL GIVE THANKS TO GOD THAT CREATED THIS ROOM. LIKE I SAID GOD WOKE ME THIS MORNING AND I ADMIT I COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT MY HUSBAND. I KNOW GOD HAS GIVEN ME A FIGHTER IN MY HUSBAND AND GOD KNOWS MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN THROUGH IT. IN MOST CASES ALOT WOULD HAVE BROKE UNDER PRESSURE YET HE IS STANDING STRONG THANKS TO GOD. I KNOW THAT OF ALL THINGS GOD AND OUR LOVE THAT WE HAVE FOR EACH OTHER IS WHAT HAS KEPT US HOLDING ON. I KNOW THINGS WILL GET BETTER WE JUST HAVE TO GET PASS THE HARD PART. WEEPING ONLY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT AND GOD KNOWS I AM WEEPING BUT JOY WILL COME IN THE MORNING AND I WILL WAIT. THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO VENT I REALLY NEEDED THAT.

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC, MELISSA2006, RAH'SMOMMY, JAY1, THEREALMRSSMTIH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & BETH, DARNEL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, OPTIMISTIC, LUMUR & JEAN, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER, GRACIOUS GOD, GOD OF ALL, THE ALMIGHTY GOD WE COME HERE THIS MORNING THANKING YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO ANOTHER DAY. GOD WE COME PRAYING ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT US AS WE GO ABOUT OUR DAY. GOD WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE FOR WITHOUT YOU WE ARE NOTHING. GOD WE LOVE YOU. GOD WE PLACE NO OTHER ABOVE YOU. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY THAT YOU MAY KEEP THEM SAFE AND AWAY FROM HARM. GOD WE KNOW THAT WE ARE ON THE OUTSIDE FOR WE KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH DAILY. GOD WE ASK THAT YOU BE WITH THEM AND KEEP THER MIND ON YOU. GOD WE REALIZE THAT THE SITUATION MAY BE WORSE THAN WHAT THEY TELL US BUT, THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM HURT. GOD WE ASK THAT YOU BE WITH THEM RIGHT NOW GOD. GOD WE NEED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND DIRECT THERE PATH. GOD KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THOSE THAT SEEK TO BRING HARM TO THEM. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL OF THE LOVE ONES THAT ARE WAITING FOR THE DAY WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOORS. GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH THEY NEED TO BE STRONG AND HOLD ON. THERE IS NO TASK TO HARD FOR YOU GOD ALNIGHTY. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THE SICK AND SHUT-IN, BEREAVED FAMILY, THOSE BEHIND BARS, THOSE IN A FINANCIAL BINDS, THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW YOU LORD, THOSE THAT ARE LIVING IN A LOST WORLD, THOSE ON DRUGS, THOSE THAT ARE SALING THERE BODIES, THOSE THAT CAN'T HELP THERESELVES, THE CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD, TRANSFERS, THE WARDENS AT THE UNIT, THE OFFICERS, THE PAROLE BOARD, THE JUDGES, THE APPPEALS, GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THIS THREAD. THAT YOU MAY CONTINUE TO BLESS IT AND ALLOW US TO GROW IN YOUR WORD. GOD WE COME ASKING YOU TO POUR YOUR BLESSING DOWN ON US. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GOOD GOD AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED. FOR THAT GOD WE GIVE THE PRAISES EVERYDAY OF OUR LIFE. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR PARENTS BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM THERE WOULD BE NO US. PROTECT THEM AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR WORD. GOD WE COME PRAYING ASKING THAT YOUR WILL BE DONE. GOD WE NEED TO YOU AND WE REALIZE THAT A DAY WITHOUT YOU IN OUR LIFE COULD BE FILLED WITH SO MUCH. YET WE HAVE CHOSE TO FOLLOW YOU AND GOD YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS ON US. GO WE KNOW THAT WITH YOU EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. IN JESUS NAME, THIS IS OUR PRAYER, WE PRAYED. AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN.....

:fb: :fb:
LOVE TO ALL SIGNING OFF HAROLD DEIDRA

````` ````` ````` ````` ````` `````
`HAPPY BIRTHDAY`
`JANUARY 13,2007`
````````TO```````
`````HAROLD`````
I LOVE YOU! KEEP THE FAITH AND HOLD ON. GOD IS WORKING AND ALL THIS WILL BE OVER SOON. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
`````` ```````````` ```````````` ``````

WELL, EVERYBODY IMA POST NOW AND MAYBE WE CAN CHAT REAL SOON. IM REALLY READY TO DO SO. HAVE ANYBODY HEARD FROM ONE OF OUR SISTERS (THEREALMRSMSITH) I MA GO SEND OUT SOME PM TO CHECK ON THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR THEM. SO LADIES HAVE WE DECIDED ON A TIME TO CHAT? HELP ME OUT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I CAN CHAT ON WHENEVER ITS BEST FOR YOU.
WELL ILL BE BACK ON LATER. DON'T YALL WORK TOO HARD.

````HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO```` ````CAROLINES MOTHER````
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `
HEY CAROLINE I WAS SINGING THAT!!!LOL (SMILING)

Last edited by deidra100; 01-12-2007 at 10:09 AM..
Old 01-12-2007, 12:41 PM
we already broke up!!!

shalom..... everyone
Old 01-12-2007, 12:43 PM
we already broke up!!!

Shalom......everyone
Old 01-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Harold's Angel

HEY EVERYBODY JUST STOPPING IN. IM OVER HERE WITH BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH. I HAVEN'T CALLED THE UNIT TO SEE IF MY HUBBY CAN HAVE A VISIT YET. BUT, IM SHAKING INSIDE BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO SEE HIM TOMORROW. OTHER THAN THE BUTTERFLIES IM DOING O.K. I HOPE EVERYBODY DAY IS FINE AND I PRAY THAT YOU ARE HANGING IN THERE. LADIES I HAVE BEEN ON THIS COMPUTER ALL DAY JUST TRYING TO CLEAR MY HEAD. THE BUTTERFLIES ARE GETTING REAL BAD. REAL BAD!

BUTTERFLIES.....BUTTERFLIES.......BUTTERFLIES..... ...BUTTERFLIES......
PLEASE GO AWAY! O.K. IM CALLING THE UNIT AT 330 WELL BY 400 SO LET ME PRAY AND TALK TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

OUR FATHER I COME HERE ASKING THAT YOU TAKE THE BUTTERFLIES AWAY AND WATCH OVER MY HUSBAND. GOD TOMORROW I S MY HUSBAND BIRTHDAY AND I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT HIM AND WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. GOD JUST WORDS TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIS SIDE. GOD PLEASE HELP ME TO BE STRONG. RIGHT NOW IM A NERVOUS WRECK AND I NEED YOU TO CALM ME DOWN. GOD I FEEL LIKE IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK OR SOEMTHING. GOD COULD YOU PLEASE REMOVE THIS FEELING. GOD I NEED YOU TO TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. GOD I COME PRAYING FOR ALL THAT ARE ON THE PRAYER LIST. PROTECT THEM AND KEEP THEM SAFE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN..

SISTERS I AM STILL SHAKING OVER HERE. I KNOW GOD IS WORKING EVERYTHING OUT AND I MUST BE PATIENT. BELIEVE ME IM TRYING TO CONTROL THIS WHAT I FEEL. WELL, I GUESS I GO AND TALK TO YALL LATER.

LOVE DEIDRA