Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) located in San Diego, California.

Old 10-24-2015, 03:01 PM

Default Husband in Outside Hospital

I found out my man had overdosed and is in an outside hospital'I am losing my mind,i have been with my man for over 15 years i love him with all my heart and soul,i have been on the phone with prison and doing all i can to find out as much info as possiable,if anyone who has any suggestions or info please help he was in d yard and it happend thurs morning,i left message with medical and waiting for them to call back but i was told it takes 5 days for return call how in the world can i wait that long,so please if anyone can help please do ,Always and forever in love no matter what im by his side.
The Following User Says Thank You to librainlove For This Useful Post:
coachy1 (10-27-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 19,253 Times in 6,911 Posts

Generally if they've told you he's in an outside facility, that's the most info you'll receive from the prison staff. Medical may return your call with info, but unless you have signed facility-specific releases (not just HIPPA) they are under no obligation to update you on his condition.

I'm so sorry this has happened and I can only imagine the fear you feel right now. I hope you hear something very soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
librainlove (10-25-2015)
Old 10-24-2015, 04:57 PM

Thank you for your reply yes i lost my mind just holding on by a thread,waiting for the phone to ring.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:17 PM

ok- breathe, my husband was at an outside hospital for 11 days and nobody told me anything....it's difficult- but, breathe and try to take care of yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to April282017 For This Useful Post:
librainlove (10-25-2015)
Old 10-25-2015, 01:42 PM

Thank you i still have not heard anything ,all i do is pray,cry and this morning went to church,i need all the help i can get may GOD be mercifull cause this is more then i can bare i do know my man needs for me to be strong .I just wish i could find out whats going on,it looks like monday ill be on phone with prison and try to talk to his counsler
Old 10-25-2015, 01:44 PM

Default ag seg

does anyone know what yard is ag seg[ the hole]is?