Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2019, 12:02 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad on leave

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 21,542 Times in 7,638 Posts

And just shy of her five year anniversary, I got the best text message today. (long story short, she is my ex husband's wife-- yes it's weird, but they are my family and I love them dearly)
She's pregnant!!!! I'm a crier by nature but there's tears and then there's unstoppable flows of pure joy. I had to pull over immediately and video call them. This was so far outside the window of expected and we (like that? "we" ha! that's how excited I am) have to confirm the pregnancy and ensure that she's able to switch to a cancer therapy plan that gives that little bug the best shot at a healthy birth.
This was all but a closed and plastered over door for them. I know that if this is meant to be, they will be the most amazing parents. I want this gift for them so badly and I pray it's God's will to see them experience parenthood.

Lord God, You have brought her this far, You have blessed her with an indomitable spirit, a loving husband, a safe and stable home. They are surrounded by happy, loving extended family. They are whole now, but have so much room and love to give a tiny human that I pray, Heavenly Father, that if it is written in Your eternal plan to make her a mother and him a father, that this baby be wrapped in Your mighty grace and protection.
Amen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (05-26-2019), sidewalker (05-27-2019)
Sponsored Links