Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 1 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 1 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities: Apalachee-E CI, Apalachee-W CI, Bay CF, Blackwater River CF, Calhoun CI, Century CI, Franklin CI, Gadsden CF, Gadsden Re-Entry Center, Graceville CF, Gulf CI, Gulf CI-Annex, Holmes CI Jackson CI Jefferson CI Liberty CI NWFRC NWFRC Annex Okaloosa CI Quincy Annex Santa Rosa CI Santa Rosa Annex Wakulla CI Wakulla CI Annex Walton CI

Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 AM

Question Holmes CI

My husband just got transferred to Holmes C.I, and i was just wondering if anyone knows how it is there and what i can expect at that facility?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM

hi brandi this is Julie aka mz justice a long road ahead
Old 09-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Account Closed

Sorry to bring up a old post, but I also would like to know what Holmes C.I. is like because that is where Eric is. Any and I mean any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 PM

My son was transferred there a month ago. At first, it was horrible...the guards are mean and very strict. My son learned their many rules and tries very hard to follow them. He actually is taking a class now so it has gotten much better. He said that the phone is kinda hard to get to....you have to sign up for a time or something like that...he said that the inmates seem to be ok....how long has your man been in and how much longer until he gets out? Josh said that it is very different than the camp he was at...he just needed to learn their rules. You can send me a pm anytime...I will be gone for the weekend but will check PTO when I get back.