Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:01 AM

Default Any other PTO members from Huntsville, Alabama?

Hi I am currently looking for anyone who is in the Huntsville who would be willing to meet up and be friends. My man has suggested I make friends who can relate because my friends and family and coworkers can not. I am having a hard time and the wedding we have set for next year is coming up closer and closer. So If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:27 PM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,421 Times in 679 Posts

I used to live in H'ville, but now am in Mobile. I know we are in the ends of the state, but I'm good for a phone call and chat, if you're interested.

Michele
Old 11-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Paul's other half

Hey my name is Sasha and I live in south Huntsville. my is currently at Alex city work release serving a 15 year sentence. He has been incarcerated since 2010 and most of our relationship. He are going to get married when he gets released. He just recently made parole but I'm hearing they are behind are releasing inmates so no telling when he is going to get out. Where in Huntsville do you stay?
Old 02-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Account Closed

I'm not in Huntsville but only like an hour away and me and my friend here are in the same situation if you just need to talk or wanna come down and hang out.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:10 PM

Hello I am in Huntsville, I would love to talk. My Husband is at Ventress
Old 08-29-2017, 05:40 PM

Lightbulb Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Tippen2014 View Post
Hi I am currently looking for anyone who is in the Huntsville who would be willing to meet up and be friends. My man has suggested I make friends who can relate because my friends and family and coworkers can not. I am having a hard time and the wedding we have set for next year is coming up closer and closer. So If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.
I use to go to School in huntsville, I go back next year. I am the same way. i am20 and the only other people who know my bf is locked up is his family and my mom. I dont want to tell my friends because most of them are more concerened with partying and clubbing or school so they wouldnt understand and other family would tell me to move on. Its hard cause I know hes the one I want to marry. I decided to get married as soon as we can. I been planning like crzy so far I am the only one besides my bf that knows about the wedding.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaHinkle5753 View Post
Hey my name is Sasha and I live in south Huntsville. my is currently at Alex city work release serving a 15 year sentence. He has been incarcerated since 2010 and most of our relationship. He are going to get married when he gets released. He just recently made parole but I'm hearing they are behind are releasing inmates so no telling when he is going to get out. Where in Huntsville do you stay?
Theres great ways to plan for a wedding. I found a bunch of ways to, I plan to get married under 2,000
Old 11-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Angel

I live near Huntsville and my son just got sent to Kilby. I don't know where he will go. I don't have anyone to talk to either.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:00 AM

Hey everyone! My LO has just been moved to Fountain (JO Davis) Im in Fl but i come to AL once a month.

[/url]
Old 11-03-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelHarbin View Post
I live near Huntsville and my son just got sent to Kilby. I don't know where he will go. I don't have anyone to talk to either.
My fiancé is at kilby its more of a evaluation type place before they get sent to the last camp. Least that’s what he was saying