Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Please use this forum to talk about Department of Correction prison units, private institutiions, city jails, county jails, etc.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:06 PM

We haven't heard from my son again today. Have any of you heard from yours? Wonder if they're back on lockdown. NEVERMIND he called from his tablet and said they were coming off lockdown. again............

Last edited by mom6868; 11-11-2017 at 08:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom6868 View Post
We haven't heard from my son again today. Have any of you heard from yours? Wonder if they're back on lockdown. NEVERMIND he called from his tablet and said they were coming off lockdown. again............
Glad you heard from him. I think it was probably just a change of shift lockdown. I've talked to my son several times in the last couple days. The reception on the tablets is pretty bad and the lines for the regular phones are long. Although they are on a modified lockdown of sorts, they are still free to roam their pods.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:24 PM

My son's telling me rumor has it they're going back on lockdown on Monday. I think he said the east side's on lockdown and he's on the west and they're anticipating going on lockdown again. Somebody really needs to get that place under control.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:31 PM

Thank you for the heads up. I haven't heard from my son since last night but he didn't mention it. I can not believe they are going on lockdown again. Hopefully it don't happen.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM

I heard from my son last night too he said the same thing all we can do is pray it will end soon.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM

I really hope the DOC takes measures to get this place under control. They're private and make money off these inmates while not running an acceptable facility. It sounds like they don't hire guards that are well qualified, don't take measures to control the gang and drug activity. My son takes a medication and sometimes he doesn't get it until 2:00 am. I realize it's prison and they're inmates, but they're not animals and this isn't the dark ages. It sounds like this stuff has been going on a long time at Crowley, and probably won't change much but if we, as family of the inmates aren't proactive they have no one to speak for them. Makes me so angry. The system is so broken all across the country. Let's hope they stay out of it in the future.