Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 08-13-2017, 07:17 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling View Post
Good Morning, found out he was also speaking to her regulary on the phone plus all the writing and things... I'm not putting up with this. He who's put me on his facebook page as his future wife and proclaiming to be so in love with me, crying himself to sleep at night missing me...
He's just so self-absorbed and selfish and just doing anything so his needs and objectives are met and not caring who he hurts.
Even his daughter wrote me that he's an idiot and he ruined a wonderful future for us.
Whatever, I'm out and I'm not going back. And I also think this was the first and last relationship with a guy on the inside plus I'm too far away.
I really loved him but I deserve better.
Thanks for listening!!

Oh Jodi, from Illinois, if you read this, I hope it'll be working out for you, you can have him!
Thank you it has all worked out great! Best wishes to you.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2017, 01:20 PM

Haven't spoken to him since July 29th. Just letters now. I'm new to the whole prison thing and it is driving me nuts. I found PTO but am having a hard time navigating. Most of the threads are so old. I'm looking for any info on reception at Chino. Or just any info on prisons in socal. Or just a hug. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Byondmycntrl For This Useful Post:
Tiffmm24 (09-04-2017)
Old 09-15-2017, 11:30 PM

Old 09-16-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byondmycntrl View Post
Haven't spoken to him since July 29th. Just letters now. I'm new to the whole prison thing and it is driving me nuts. I found PTO but am having a hard time navigating. Most of the threads are so old. I'm looking for any info on reception at Chino. Or just any info on prisons in socal. Or just a hug. Thanks!

Tiffany ❤
Old 11-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Need a hug. Have an upset tummy, don't handle being sick very well, and am also getting my number changed soon to a number closer to hubby to save money on collect calls which means I probably won't hear from him until he's got my new number in the mail.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:19 PM
Nigohilvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedA_Name View Post
Need a hug. Have an upset tummy, don't handle being sick very well, and am also getting my number changed soon to a number closer to hubby to save money on collect calls which means I probably won't hear from him until he's got my new number in the mail.
*hugs and more hugs* feelt better friend! Saving money means more calls! It will be worth the wait! =) Hang in there!
The Following User Says Thank You to chosenmemories For This Useful Post:
NeedA_Name (11-14-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 01:37 PM

I'm just feeling down.

Anxious, depressed, isolated and on guard for disaster. It's over, for now, he's sentenced and I'm trying to cope with the aftermath. Even when things seem positive, I still brace for catastrophe.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyx View Post
I'm just feeling down.

Anxious, depressed, isolated and on guard for disaster. It's over, for now, he's sentenced and I'm trying to cope with the aftermath. Even when things seem positive, I still brace for catastrophe.
:hugs: I know that feeling all too well. Not sure how much of it is to blame on my anxiety disorder, but it still stinks.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:40 PM

I cant seem to stop crying today. I realized that my conversation with my babe yesterday was likely our last conversation for the next few months until he gets transferred and settled into the prison where he'll spend the rest of his sentence. I feel like I took that conversation for granted and didn't even get to say everything I really wanted to. I keep praying he will call today, but knowing that his sentencing is over and he'll be transferred I am assuming that won't be happening. :'(
Old 11-16-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMCALI View Post
I cant seem to stop crying today. I realized that my conversation with my babe yesterday was likely our last conversation for the next few months until he gets transferred and settled into the prison where he'll spend the rest of his sentence. I feel like I took that conversation for granted and didn't even get to say everything I really wanted to. I keep praying he will call today, but knowing that his sentencing is over and he'll be transferred I am assuming that won't be happening. :'(
Hugs back. I also need a hug for a similar reason. I went through a hellish, expensive process on getting my number changed to one closer to my husband to save on phone calls, and it turns out they're now more expensive than before. I have little other choice but to tell him he can't call me for more than thirty minutes total each week (two fifteen minute calls) unless he needs something done or he's had an especially awful day. I'm blindsided and just barely keeping down the tears that poured out earlier only because I feel like so might puke soon if I do keep crying.
Old 11-16-2017, 05:14 PM

Default Mom in need info

Hi, this seemed like a friendly spot. So, My son was taken from county to WASCO last night. This is his first time in the prison system, I am trying to find out if he keeps his original booking number or receives a new one? On the inmate information page for LA County, behind "Wasco" it has some numbers and letters? Is that his number for him while he's there?

Thanks for any info!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to LC707 For This Useful Post:
NeedA_Name (11-16-2017)
Old 11-16-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC707 View Post
Hi, this seemed like a friendly spot. So, My son was taken from county to WASCO last night. This is his first time in the prison system, I am trying to find out if he keeps his original booking number or receives a new one? On the inmate information page for LA County, behind "Wasco" it has some numbers and letters? Is that his number for him while he's there?

Thanks for any info!!!
Sending you a private message since this thread's for hugs so don't want admins possibly coming in and saying it's derailing the topic. You seem new, so I'm sure they'll cut you some slack.
Old 11-16-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedA_Name View Post
Hugs back. I also need a hug for a similar reason. I went through a hellish, expensive process on getting my number changed to one closer to my husband to save on phone calls, and it turns out they're now more expensive than before. I have little other choice but to tell him he can't call me for more than thirty minutes total each week (two fifteen minute calls) unless he needs something done or he's had an especially awful day. I'm blindsided and just barely keeping down the tears that poured out earlier only because I feel like so might puke soon if I do keep crying.

hugs!! I am so sorry. I have been the same way all day. I was holding out hope Id hear from him, but its around the time he usually calls and Ive gotten nothing. Im heartbroken and lonely. I just want to hear his voice and probably wont for months now. 😔