Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in California should be posted here.

Old 03-13-2019, 09:04 PM

Default Can husband transfer Parole from California to Idaho before he gets out?

Hey everyone. My name is Andrea, I am new here and am kind of confused about where I post but here it goes...

My husband was arrested in California and is now in CSATF, and upon release has to report to Parole. I moved to Idaho when he was in Wasco. Is there any way he can transfer his Parole to Idaho before he gets out or does he have to report in California and then come to Idaho?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2019, 09:50 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 21,356 Times in 12,353 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk Andrea. Be sure to check the California parole forum for answers.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=640

I don't know if he can get his parole changed to Idaho now, but if not he will need to get an interstate compact (ICAOS) transfer.
https://www.interstatecompact.org/
Old 03-13-2019, 10:21 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 34,233 Times in 15,748 Posts

Hi andreagomez8390 I've moved your thread to the California sub-forum for California Parole, Probation & Release

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Patrickj (03-15-2019)
Old 03-15-2019, 11:53 AM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreagomez8390 View Post
Hey everyone. My name is Andrea, I am new here and am kind of confused about where I post but here it goes...

My husband was arrested in California and is now in CSATF, and upon release has to report to Parole. I moved to Idaho when he was in Wasco. Is there any way he can transfer his Parole to Idaho before he gets out or does he have to report in California and then come to Idaho?
If your husband has more then a 120 days left inside he may apply for a interstate compact agreement transfer from inside. If he is under a 120 days he will need to report to his assigned reporting area . Then seek a interstate compact agreement transfer from that point. One note here if your husband owes any kind of restitution here in California. That restitution must be paid in full before he will be allowed to apply for a interstate compact transfer Review the interstate compact transfer rules HERE Here is the home page to ICAOS There is plenty of great information that can be reviewed at this web site Read this information also. Common Interstate Transfer Concerns
patchouli (03-15-2019), sidewalker (03-16-2019)