Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Prison Wifie

Default Prayer for an Incarcerated Loved One

Heavenly Father, I bind all evil spirits that are in _______s presence, in the prison he/she is in, and in all they may encounter today. Father, according to Your Word in Matthew 16 and 18, You have given me the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, and whatever I bind and loose on earth, shall be bound and loosed in Heaven also. I ask You, if it is Your Will, to loose Your mighty warring angels in great abundance into _______s presence, and any circumstances that they may face today.

Heavenly Father, it is written in Psalms 91 and Matthew 6, that You are our Deliverer and I ask that You give ________ total freedom, total liberty, and total salvation from all evil that may try to interfere with Your Will, during the time he/she is incarcerated. I ask You to give ________ deliverance from all sickness, addictions, anger and other negative influences. I ask You, Lord, to deliver him/her from all bitterness, resentment and past memories that are keeping him/her from moving forward and making the best of their lives while they are incarcerated. I ask You, Lord, to help __________ to use this time to develop a closer relationship with You. In faith, Lord, I am thanking You for giving _______total freedom and salvation from all these things according to Your Will. May these deliverances be used to glorify You, Heavenly Father and become a testimony to You, and to all of the inmates and prison employees that ________ will come in contact with while incarcerated.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to render harmless and nullified, destroyed and cancelled the power of any plans that satan might have for ________ while he/she is incarcerated.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to fill ________with your precious Holy Spirit and with all the fruits of Your Spirit including Your love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faithfulness, and I ask You to pour a spirit of repentance, conviction, and wisdom into him/her. I ask that You Lord, continue to release Your presence and Your glory in and around ________and the prison that he/she is in. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen!

Last edited by ashleigh77; 03-22-2013 at 04:10 PM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ashleigh77 For This Useful Post:
Crazychick12 (06-12-2017), meximami707 (04-03-2013), miamac (06-06-2017), mine-2010 (03-22-2013), SpaciKC (07-01-2017), ssuz (03-22-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2013, 04:09 PM

I absolutely love this! Thank you very much for posting it.
I come in agreement in the name of Jesus and all that we ask will be done, because like Matthew 18:20 says, For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them. God is with us all and as we come and pray in agreement for all of our loved ones His Will will be done. Amen!
Thank you Jesus for all that you are doing and continue to do with all of our Loved ones.
I really appreciate this strong prayer. (:
Old 03-25-2013, 04:29 PM

Thank you for the beautiful prayer!!
Old 06-06-2017, 11:30 AM

Default Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleigh77 View Post
Heavenly Father, I bind all evil spirits that are in _______s presence, in the prison he/she is in, and in all they may encounter today. Father, according to Your Word in Matthew 16 and 18, You have given me the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, and whatever I bind and loose on earth, shall be bound and loosed in Heaven also. I ask You, if it is Your Will, to loose Your mighty warring angels in great abundance into _______s presence, and any circumstances that they may face today.

Heavenly Father, it is written in Psalms 91 and Matthew 6, that You are our Deliverer and I ask that You give ________ total freedom, total liberty, and total salvation from all evil that may try to interfere with Your Will, during the time he/she is incarcerated. I ask You to give ________ deliverance from all sickness, addictions, anger and other negative influences. I ask You, Lord, to deliver him/her from all bitterness, resentment and past memories that are keeping him/her from moving forward and making the best of their lives while they are incarcerated. I ask You, Lord, to help __________ to use this time to develop a closer relationship with You. In faith, Lord, I am thanking You for giving _______total freedom and salvation from all these things according to Your Will. May these deliverances be used to glorify You, Heavenly Father and become a testimony to You, and to all of the inmates and prison employees that ________ will come in contact with while incarcerated.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to render harmless and nullified, destroyed and cancelled the power of any plans that satan might have for ________ while he/she is incarcerated.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to fill ________with your precious Holy Spirit and with all the fruits of Your Spirit including Your love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faithfulness, and I ask You to pour a spirit of repentance, conviction, and wisdom into him/her. I ask that You Lord, continue to release Your presence and Your glory in and around ________and the prison that he/she is in. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen!
This is simply a beautiful prayer and I thank you so much for posting it, this will mean a lot to those that value God and his work. Thank you for being a believer and making this accessible to others. God bless you!
Old 06-06-2017, 11:36 AM

Default Epicenter

Everyone that has a vested interest in helping their loved one's please join a group on Facebook called Epicenter, there is an Attorney named Elizabeth Henneke that started this group and I can really see that the efforts of the group are in good faith. For example: They were promoting SB556 and HB1274 these bills would allow juveniles that were sentenced before the age of 18 and have been incarcerated an greater opportunity of parole. Unfortunately, Legislature allowed the bills to time out and we won't get to go back until 2019. But the fight doesn't stop there and I encourage you all that have loved one's incarcerated to join the group and let's fight together to free our loved ones. May God bless each and everyone of you. Have a wonderful day!