Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2018, 04:58 PM

Smile Need prayers for fiance and prayers for me as well and my family.

I just want to thank you all for this website it's really helpful and I appreciate everybody for their replies my soon-to-be husband which we were getting married before he got locked up got involved during a drug he's been away from for a little while for almost a year now he has got caught back up in it and stole from my family but my family forgives him and is praying for him as well as myself and wants him to do better and get help which he is getting counseling and going through classes now and swears that he will continue this help and counseling on the outside which I have faith that he will do because he loves me but not just because he loves me but because he knows needs it desperately and cannot survive without it I will be there right by his side through every counseling session through every na class anything and everything he needs I love this man so much I need prayers for him and prayers for me as well and my family he is hurt that's all very badly only because he violated the trust that we had in the faith that we had in him it is going to take him a while to earn all of that back but we do still have a little trust and faith in him we know he can get better but he needs our love and support I'm just scared that he's going to mess up again I don't want them to none of us do but what do I do and if he paroles out to me how does that work I'm in the state of Arkansas I have a past myself but it's been many many many years ago and it's only one conviction but as his wife would he still be able to parole out to me I have no pending convictions or anything of that nature so I'm wondering if he can or not as long as I'm legally his wife
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 18,588 Times in 6,730 Posts

Those are a whole lotta "down the road" questions. Right now, focus on taking one day at a time and letting your feelings settle around the events that come with this life.

Dear Heavenly Father,
We ask that you guide our hearts as we open our relationships and put You at the center of it all. We know that Your plan is the ultimate plan and that our flailing and fretting is needless. We admit our struggles and turn them over to You, God. We ask that you heal our wounds and help us to release the things that draw our attention away from anything that works against the glory of Your name. We ask that you bring people and opportunities into our lives to help us discover the answers we seek in order to thrive as a couple-- to be humbled first to You, then to our relationships. Thank you, Lord, for your grace and your never-ending love. In Jesus name...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Here4mylove (01-12-2018), MrsDeeKay (01-13-2018), Sarianna (01-13-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,653 Posts

Praying for you no matter what.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:35 PM

Will say a prayer!
Here4mylove (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,011 Times in 10,825 Posts

Do yourself and God a favor - pray for a right outcome, not for what you want; they're often not the same thing.
Here4mylove (01-13-2018), miamac (01-12-2018)