Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Old 02-25-2006, 10:26 PM

Default kern valley state prison

I need some information if any one can help me out here. The new prison at Kern Valley, Delano II. My son has been there for a month on level 4. His mail is taking weeks to get to him, hasn't had store, no money on his books but I sent it weeks ago, they won't let them out of their cells for 23 hours a day, breakfast is not served until 10:30 or 11am. It is being run as a SHU but it is supposed to be a 180 yard. Who do I complain to that will be willing to listen? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2006, 11:43 PM

Hello there!! KVSP has its own forum. Just scroll further down under the California sub forum California. Its located under California prisons. This prison is new, and it is under staffed. My man is there, on A yard, level 4. We are all dealing with the mail issues. They just found 30 bags of mail hidden in a closet!! I had mailed my man a money order on Jan 30th and he just got it this past week. My man has not complained about being fed late, but I do know that some of the other girls have stated that their men are being fed late. Being that this is a new prison we are all trying to help each other out as we all have a few questions about whats really going on. I suggest going to the forum for KVSP, as Im sure some of the girls will be able to answer your other questions. Welcome to PTO!!!