Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 09-12-2017, 11:54 AM
torieoo torieoo is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 190
Thanks: 88
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimi View Post
I have 7 days and time is standing still or me too. I was explaining to him how I feel restless and in limbo. He said he feels like he is in an airplane that landed and he is just waiting to get off. His description was exactly what I've been feeling.
That is the perfect description, exactly how I'm feeling too!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 09-13-2017, 01:36 AM
Tiffmm24's Avatar
Tiffmm24 Tiffmm24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Alabama United States
Posts: 80
Thanks: 244
Thanked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimi View Post
I have 7 days and time is standing still or me too. I was explaining to him how I feel restless and in limbo. He said he feels like he is in an airplane that landed and he is just waiting to get off. His description was exactly what I've been feeling.


That's a great analogy!! Agh, its almost over!! I've tried to almost block it out and continue to live each day like I have for the last 14 months!! Lol I haven't had much luck! Haha! 4 more days!
__________________
Good vibes!

Tiffany ❤
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Jazzii Jazzii is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Default

9 more Thursdays! 65 days. Release is November 30th. Ill be at the jail at 6 am for him
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzii For This Useful Post:
JasonLoves82 (09-26-2017)
  #29  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:17 PM
torieoo torieoo is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 190
Thanks: 88
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzii View Post
9 more Thursdays! 65 days. Release is November 30th. Ill be at the jail at 6 am for him
That's exciting! Mine gets out this Friday ! Ugh feels like forever!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:20 PM
Jazzii Jazzii is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torieoo View Post
That's exciting! Mine gets out this Friday ! Ugh feels like forever!
That's even more exciting! Lol its such a surreal feeling I'm sure! Im so happy for you!

Everytime i visit all i can think about is, I'm literally going to be able to like, jump on you in a few months, and lay next to you and all of that fun stuff
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:22 PM
torieoo torieoo is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 190
Thanks: 88
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzii View Post
That's even more exciting! Lol its such a surreal feeling I'm sure! Im so happy for you!

Everytime i visit all i can think about is, I'm literally going to be able to like, jump on you in a few months, and lay next to you and all of that fun stuff
Thank you! And yes me too! I told him he's not gonna be able to get rid of me, I'll be like a leech
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:23 PM
Jazzii Jazzii is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torieoo View Post
Thank you! And yes me too! I told him he's not gonna be able to get rid of me, I'll be like a leech
Just finishing up my super mushy anniversary letter and theres a part that i wrote "not like you'll be abke to get rid of me.... Ill be attached to you for the next 3 months whether its warranted or,not
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:24 PM
torieoo torieoo is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 190
Thanks: 88
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzii View Post
Just finishing up my super mushy anniversary letter and theres a part that i wrote "not like you'll be abke to get rid of me.... Ill be attached to you for the next 3 months whether its warranted or,not
Hahaha yes! I told my boyfriend that and he was like that's perfectly okay with me , as if he has a choice lol
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-25-2017, 09:07 PM
onedayatatime13 onedayatatime13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 854
Thanks: 150
Thanked 897 Times in 474 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torieoo View Post
Hahaha yes! I told my boyfriend that and he was like that's perfectly okay with me , as if he has a choice lol
Excited for both of you!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-25-2017, 09:10 PM
torieoo torieoo is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 190
Thanks: 88
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
Excited for both of you!
Thank You!!!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-25-2017, 09:16 PM
onedayatatime13 onedayatatime13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 854
Thanks: 150
Thanked 897 Times in 474 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torieoo View Post
Thank You!!!
It will be here before you know it! Please let us know how you are doing moving forward
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-25-2017, 09:18 PM
torieoo torieoo is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 190
Thanks: 88
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
It will be here before you know it! Please let us know how you are doing moving forward
Of course!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-25-2017, 10:50 PM
LarrysBabyGirl1's Avatar
LarrysBabyGirl1 LarrysBabyGirl1 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Azle, TX
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default

174 days! ❤
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-26-2017, 08:22 PM
JasonLoves82's Avatar
JasonLoves82 JasonLoves82 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Nevada, NV
Posts: 9
Thanks: 28
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torieoo View Post
Today marks one month until my boyfriend comes home! AHH I'm so excited I can't wait to hug him and kiss him! I think I'm more excited than he is! How long do your loved ones have left??


2 years but it's well worth the wait !!! Just preparing everything until my king comes home !!!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-27-2017, 08:30 PM
Vikki903 Vikki903 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 33
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I have 82 days!!!! I cant wait!!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-29-2017, 06:01 PM
khharris khharris is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 55
Thanks: 17
Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts
Default

80 days!! I see him every weekend but 80 days until he's home
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-29-2017, 08:36 PM
JasonLoves82's Avatar
JasonLoves82 JasonLoves82 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Nevada, NV
Posts: 9
Thanks: 28
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khharris View Post
80 days!! I see him every weekend but 80 days until he's home


Congrats!!!!! I can't wait until my hubby comes home ... I have a two year wait though .... but I'm very positive !!!! I hope you guys make up for lost time!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How long does your loved have left to do in prison MzLovely Coming Home 41 04-23-2013 08:25 PM
How Long Does Your Loved One HAve Left?? TiewansWife Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender 75 08-27-2008 10:58 PM
How much time has your loved one been in prison and how long do they have left? JAIME'S BEAUTY Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 69 05-30-2008 01:05 PM
How Long are you waiting for your loved one to come home? JimsBabyGirl Coming Home 213 04-14-2005 06:03 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:00 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics