Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 02-14-2008, 10:26 AM
gone :)

Staff Superstar Two Time Winner 

Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,326 Posts
Default piece of work or piece of cake? dating

so i have had my closure with hasbeen.gosh,this man is so charismatic! i cut myself starting to think ........ok,let's not go there! two relationships,two faillures.wow,i'm not impressed by my choices,nor by my actions,but at least i have found back a little bit of my ole self,i was hidding in the back,behind the self who had learned to bend over.
mister who claimed that women leave men ,mister ended up this bond we had,mister who feared that i 'd not remain his friend.....well,mister must be fighting some severe carpal tunel syndrome....
anyway.....time to move on,ok,like a general prior a battle i look at my field,meaning me.
there was a time when i wanted to learn karate,it never happened,i mean the traditional way never happened. because it seems that i have learned a new form of martial art,the emotional karate,moves being performed with words. so,here i am,an emotionally bruce lee in skirt , is it good or not? well,i found out that i confuse men,they do not like the fact that i observe them,their body language to shut down if i suspect something wrong.
ok,i have become a piece of work, it's not even sweet to myself! now,i am thinking ,girl eh it's the begining,you will mellow down after a while....blah blah and blah!
and i hope it will.
what about you all? do you think that you have hardened ?

ex wife of an inmate
mother of an ex jail addict
devoted friend
faithful pen pal
AWARD WINNER for best job done and dedication 2010-2011
Sponsored Links