Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison in Represa, California.

Old 06-08-2015, 05:07 AM

Default SAC Visitation and Dress Code

I'm going to see my husband in July and I haven't been to SAC before. I'm traveling 1950 miles and I'm just nervous. Does anyone have any tips about visitation?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2015, 08:00 PM
CaSH4EVER

Default Sac visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cspain View Post
I'm going to see my husband in July and I haven't been to SAC before. I'm traveling 1950 miles and I'm just nervous. Does anyone have any tips about visitation?
Just don't wear blue pants or shirts, no all white tshirts, no clothing that resembles CO's uniforms Khaki tan or olive green. dresses or skirts must be to your knees. No leggings unless under a knee length dress or skirt. No tight pants, no see thru clothing, no skinny jeans or pants that are fitted around the ankle. Any other questions you can just ask.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:34 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 19,392 Times in 6,956 Posts
Default 2015 SAC Visitation and Dress Code

Questions regarding visitation, applying to visit, visitation procedures and dress code belong here.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:05 PM

Default haven't visited here in 10 years

I tried to view the SAC Visit Handbook, but my computer wouldn't load. My b/f is being transferred back here any day, but everything has changed and I don't know what to do or expect. I haven't even used the VPass system yet. Do they allow longer visits if you haven't been in forever? What are the specific dress/jewelery/etc codes nowdays? What's a visit like? HELP!
Old 04-17-2016, 02:45 PM

Default still confused re SAC visits

Yes, thank you, I did finally get the visitor's handbook (circa 2010, I think) and read the post on SAC visiting and dress codes, but...that all described the old days I knew. Isn't SAC on VPass? Isn't everywhere? Also, does anyone know about Inmate Family Council there? When my b/f was there before, non-immediate family members (like me) were allowed in IFC, but like in Pelican Bay we weren't.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:20 AM

Hi- my hubby is being transferred here today....how's the visiting approval rate here? And how long does it usually take to recieve a decision letter back after sending in a form?